The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, YouTube Channel, Your Service (May 2020)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DreamChaser848

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 17, 2018

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!
I run a youtube channel about value investing check it out:
youtube.com/investingclub

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
BeVeryFit provides you with the benefits of online personal training sessions that you can do from the comfort of your own home. Our programs have been universally designed to accommodate clients of every body type and age.

Check out my companies website - Elite Online Personal Training - BeVeryFit.com

Not sold yet? Sign up for a FREE 14 Day online personal training trial. Custom workout plan and meal plan included. - Heres the link to learn more - Click here for your FREE meal plan and workout routine

Here is a testimonial:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkve1pWgtI&t=7s

More videos about fitness is on my YT channel, the same one the testimonial is on.

dvdusa

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Feb 26, 2017
PNW
I'll bite!

I've been running a small digital marketing agency the last 10 years.

I've started a podcast and just got the first episode up. I am filming the next 5 this week and then we will launch ( so this is currently unlisted ). I'm committed to 100 episodes.

The idea here is to interview people and see how they overcame adversity, changes, roadblocks etc.

I'd love to hear all feedback so I can improve and make great content!

View: https://youtu.be/49qIPeZxbvY

David

Diego Liu

Don't worry, NOBODY CARES
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Apr 23, 2020
Taiwan
I CHALLENGE YOU NOT TO LAUGH FOR 67 SECONDS (YOU'LL FAIL)!!!!!

View: https://youtu.be/7Rv6T5Nw2p0

Pursuing Fastlane entrepreneurship can feel quite stressful, so why not have a good laugh here?
Will probably give you some new, unprecedented ideas as well. ;)

-CrazyCrapCutter (Diego)

Last edited:

_Denis_S

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Oct 19, 2019
Switzerland
Do you feel like there is no vital energy left inside you and stress has become rampant in your life?

Then pay attention, because this one’s for you :

Burnout-rates are rapidly increasing! Entrepreneurs, self-employed people and people in jobs with a lot of responsibilities, just like you, are especially endangered ! Consequences regarding your career, health, wealth and in your personal life are immense.

It’s time that we break the silence and talk about it! These things are probably familiar to you:

☹️Your body is back from work, but your mind is still worrying about stuff from work
☹️Your thoughts are still circling around the whole time
☹️Your sleep pattern is damaged and you no longer get revitalised.
☹️You feel like you are stuck in a mental haze that is draging you down

The next day you wake up is bad too because:

☹️You lack energy and motivation
☹️You «Have to function at work»
☹️You have to perform, deliver results and make important decisions
☹️Physically you are at work but you can't focus
☹️You use all kinds of substances to make it through the day
☹️You feel trapped in your circumstances
☹️You feel like there is no way out

Oftentimes these conditions lead to depression and panic. The bitter smack is the fear of losing the emotional connection to your family and the fear of losing your income.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you and you are not the only one who is dealing with it.
But:

There is absolutely no reason to stay stuck in this!

If you feel like this describes your situation accurately, you should definitely get in touch with me!
Together we will find a solution for your exact situation.

Here are the things you can expect after breaking this cycle:

✅ You are finally able to be happy and smile wholeheartedly again!
✅ You are able to release stress and negative thoughts wherever and whenever you want!
✅ People will pay you more respect!
✅ You are able to to tap into a pool of endless vital energy!
✅ Solve some of the riddles you've been having your entire life. For good!

❌ You don’t need to go to endless therapies and rehab centers which damage your reputation!
❌ You don’t need to take any medication to get out of it!

Don’t waste your time (which you don’t have anyway) figuring it out yourself and make the mistakes you could have avoided.

Therefore message me and we’ll find out exactly if and how I could help you

Denis Spitzer

Facebook: Denis Spitzer
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/denis-spitzer-a6239a178/

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
I recently found this software which seems really cool. It helps struggling traders turn their losses into profits. If you are a novice trader this can be really helpful for you.

RyanLPainter

Founder and Principal - Tuzo Strategies
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 21, 2020
Victoria BC
I run a sole proprietorship focused on digital and content marketing call Tuzo Strategies.

I'm based in beautiful Victoria BC Canada

I have been involved in political campaigns and supporting non-profit organizations for most of the last 8 years. Campaigning is my thing, and I want to turn my passion for marketing and branding into a successful business.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
I'm a general practisioner with almost 8 years combined experience in the emergency room & general outpatient. I have further qualifications in dermatology & soon-to-have further qualifications in family medicine, and have just begun training in aesthetic medicine.

For me, my F*ck This Event was more like a F*ck This Process.
I can never be left alone to do my job without some form of harrassment, bullying, politics, or just having to deal with unpleasant or difficult ppl, interfering.
Having a job is dirty. Really dirty.
And my original ambitions (and delusions) of what being a medical professional is like has been eroded away by this stark reality.

Especially now that I'm back at a job after more than a month off due to my own annual leave & quarantine, I've come to the undeniable realization that working at a job 5 days a week is just 5 days too many.

I'm planning to move my career online eventually & have control 100%, be it starting my own e-commerce, some form of telemedicine (less likely at this point), a spokesperson sharing general medical aesthetic information / experience etc. etc., or something totally unrelated.

I'd be happy to provide service within this realm, be it consulting, writing article(s), research etc. or just being a VA for you, for some form of return which will help propel me to this goal, be it:

-Money (least preferred unless it's a huge sum, but then I'd feel bad for taking it ;))
-Equity *wink* ;)
-Some form of mentorship / guidance from more experienced entrepreneurs
-Someone who has an online presence / significant audience, who can aid me to spread awareness on whatever endeavour I take on

... I'm open to suggestions! I understand this will have to be a mutually beneficial relationship with more or less equal exchange in value.

This can be short-term, project-based, or a longterm relationship without the diamond ring!

PM me! :)
(I can't start until at least late July though)

Last edited:

Gary

Elevatin' the Celebratin'
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Mar 18, 2011
San Diego
Skin Care Product for that Someone that's wearing the effects of the Quarantine on their Face.

Because of the quarantine my businesses (a nightclub and an outdoor event space) have been shuttered since March 15. My wife's business, a day spa, has been closed for almost the same amount of time. Her name is Kimberly Rockefeller and she is an esthetician by trade.

With no time to wallow in self-pity, we pivoted her to running a products-based venture versus the service-based outfit that she has been operating for the last 17 years.

It's been highly successful thus far.

Our main product: A Do-It-Yourself Facial Peel Kit

Here's our trailer for the product: DIY Peel Trailer

& the product details: A DIY Facial Peel Kit

Prior to purchase, you will fill out a questionnaire and/or have a video chat with Kimberly so she can determine exactly what products will best meet your goals.

So....know someone stuck in quarantine that could use a feel-good process to brighten their skin and their outlook? Then this is for you/them.
  • Kimberly will communicate with every recipient via voice, video or text to ensure they feel comfortable and knowledgeable.
  • Included with purchase is a how-to-video, as well.
  • Enough product is included for 2 peels.
  • This is a service-first product with a money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
To purchase please fill out the form on this page:
A DIY Facial Peel Kit

Thank you for reading and Happy Mother's Day to all of our Moms.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
We are manufacturing high quality masks made in Korea.
We have 200k in the USA and are looking for distributors. Amazing customer feedback and overwhelming demand.

We are not working with dropshippers, minimum order 500 pieces

Brand can be visited here - www.deulex.com

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
So I have a database with millions of American companies with details like financial statements (revenue, liability, assets, operating income), # of employees, key employee names & titles, and more. It includes industry, so if you're only concerned with say pet suppliers or lawyers, that's the only data that you'll get.

I can't just give away the data, but if anyone is interested in using such data for particular business goals, I can run the analysis and share the results.

I'm still looking for ways to do something with this, so if anyone wants some free business intelligence & analysis help, let me know.

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Aug 12, 2019
Happy Saturday!
Anyone here creating a course? :smile:

If you’ve been considering creating and offering courses and are looking for a really robust and affordable course platform, I highly recommend New Zenler.

I had never heard of it before, but over the last year I’ve been testing out various course platforms. If you are looking for something easy to use (and not WP), visually appealing and not have a ton of extra components to add on later, like email, funnels and what have you – then this is worth checking out!

Extra bonus fyi – New Zenler is priced exceedingly well, awesome if you’re being careful with expenses and want something affordable, not just using what everyone else has.

I found most course platforms to be quite expensive and each one’s basic plan is limited in one way or another. None seem to “have everything.”

My courses are all text and some have audio. So Udemy is out since you have to have some sort of video component, whether that’s filming yourself, a screen recording or other video of some type.

After a LOT of searching…I found New Zenler. It has just about EVERYTHING you can want in one platform – and all included at the Basic level!

It happens to be the LEAST expensive of the “all-inclusive and easy-peasy” course platforms out there

Even better, they are in Beta phase right now during quarantine. If you get in at the Beta price, you will have it forever.

The features of the Basic Plan include everything you’d want from a course platform including the entire funnel and marketing flow. Which means you can spend more time creating a valuable course packed with usefulness for your peeps, rather than experiencing the time-suck of fiddling around with searching for and adding on marketing tools later.

The Basic plan includes the Fastlane-friendly option of having your own affiliates as well.

• You can join the FB group and they will add even more features as requested. You can post questions in the group and they answer very quickly.
  • If you're already using a course platform and are considering switching, New Zenler will transfer all your courses over at no extra charge.
  • They do have a monthly payment option - simply email them when you receive your free registration link and are ready to grab the Beta price.

Feel free to check it out through my partner link:

Click here

All the best with your course!
xo :smile2:

Dennis Demori

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 5, 2016

Post away!

Hi,

If you're interested in making more money with every email you send, check out my newsletter.

I'm an author, freelancer, email marketer, and online business coach.

I have over 1,700 subscribers who read my emails to discover how they can grow their business with email marketing.

Next newsletter goes out tomorrow (Sunday).

Shamira M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Feb 9, 2019
Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I’m a Pinterest Marketer and Strategist . I help Brands, Business Owners and Bloggers with creating, growing and profitably scaling their Pinterest presence. I have a very comprehensive Pinterest Growth & Marketing guide that will help you fast track your growth and conversion process on Pinterest. The methods featured have helped me with scaling to 100,000 on two websites in a year and do $2000 in sales on a month old Dropshipping store. If you’re clueless about Pinterest Marketing or you’re looking to up your knowledge, check out the Pin your Way to Conversions E-book.

gabomur

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 28, 2020
Usa
I just launched a podcast called Acquire & Scale, where I interview experts in the field and document the journey as I learn more about Internet Merger & Acquisitions and scaling online businesses.

The show is not for everyone, but if you own a business and want to scale on the fast lane, acquisitions can be a great path to sustained growth.

I sold my productized service company last year, and now I'm working on building a portfolio on online businesses by buying established companies.

If you have bought or exit your business let me know and would love to interview you in the show :)

Victorttcd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 2, 2020
Spain
My son just launched his own Youtube Channel as his first entrepreneurship.
He make his videos , edit them with imovie in the ipad and also he add different audio , titles and effects. It is mainly in Spanish for the moment and he really enjoys doing everyday videos as his passion.

New subscribers are really appreciated!
An example of a video:
View: https://youtu.be/pHuLvj0PxKA

Subscribe directly here:

thanks!! good luck everyone :)

Shamira M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Feb 9, 2019
D

Deleted70138

Why real-estate investment in Republic of Georgia?
- One of the top countries by economic freedom index (higher than USA, Germany, Luxembourg and Norway) Wikipedia; Heritage.org
- Cheaper land per sq/m, compared to other European countries.
- Increasing demand for private houses (instead of apartments inside cities)
- Few regulations and bureaucracy.
- High PPP/nominal GDP ratio, making investment for foreigners more valuable.
- 3rd fastest growing economy in Europe by real GDP

Me and my family are building private houses near the capital of city, mostly for high income families. I've never promoted our houses outside of Georgia, but due to increase in interest from several foreigners, mostly from UAE, Israel, Russia and Ukraine, maybe some forum members will be interested too.
This is our website with some of our houses - www.stonevillage.ge It's in Georgian language, but Google translate should do a good job.

We mostly invest in one region near the city, on the northern slope Tbilisi National Park, Akhalsopeli village, with the view of Mt Kasbek (5,054m/16,581ft), as this is the place we know the best.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
For the programmers here, I've dropped a new Udemy course on turning deep reinforcement learning papers into functional code. How to read, interpret, and implement academic research papers at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence.

Being a Udemy course, it's cheap! Check it out here.

You can find my previous course on Deep Q learning here:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’m working on a membership site so people can access my $399 Google Ads course for a three month period if that’s all they need. I’ll add more courses to the membership regularly and people can stay a member if they get value from it.

Someone has already signed up so that shows everything works.

People who bought lifetime access to my course on the other site will get a reduced rate to join the membership.

Note that only The Google Ads Jumpstart course has been uploaded. The other three are to be fleshed out over the coming days.

Thought I’d announce it here in case people want access before I create a marketplace ad.

https://courses.skilltack.com/

sonny_1080

Creating a tool I want to use.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
I’m working on a membership site so people can access my $399 Google Ads course for a three month period if that’s all they need. I’ll add more courses to the membership regularly and people can stay a member if they get value from it.

Someone has already signed up so that shows everything works.

People who bought lifetime access to my course on the other site will get a reduced rate to join the membership.

Note that only The Google Ads Jumpstart course has been uploaded. The other three are to be fleshed out over the coming days.

Thought I’d announce it here in case people want access before I create a marketplace ad.

https://courses.skilltack.com/
Signed up! Super stoked!

For anyone who doesn't know, anything from Andy Black is pure GOLD

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Signed up! Super stoked!

For anyone who doesn't know, anything from Andy Black is pure GOLD
Thanks @sonny_1080.

That’s two people who’ve given me their money now, and I didn’t think I’d got it to the start line yet. Maybe the start line is earlier than we think?

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
A 2 hour life coaching session for $5

Do you have a big dream?

Do you know that you can make your dream come true? But you don't know how?

Would you like someone to really listen to you?

To really encourage you?

To really challenge you?

To work with you and to help you grow?

Let's connect on skype for a fun two hour coaching session where I will help you:
  • Gain clarity on what you really want
  • Start to realize your tremendous potential
  • Overcome your fears and take action

I will nurture you and challenge you and ask you thought provoking questions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.