He contributes value(Entertain/serve thousands) to the world and is rightly compensated for that in the form of cash money through advertisements or subscriptions.
But people that buy this book aren't looking to be entertained they want to gain knowledge to help them on a path to success, now if the foundation of his success that people want to emulate is based on lies and his book contains little to no value to the customer this is scamming people out of their money.
If I posted a video of me landing a helicopter that I rented for an hour, led people on to believe it's mine as a result of my entrepreneurial success and that I'm loaded(I'm not); then tried to sell you a book outlining how I became so rich then I'm defrauding people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
