The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to take your business to the next level? I'll coach you.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Tell you what. Because I believe in Steve and know what he is capable of doing for anyone he engages, here's what I will do.

At no personal gain other than what I will learn from Steve, when he hits his ceiling for this group I will agree to do a call with Steve for the private group some time during the 30 day course. A half hour where he can hammer me (because he knows me), ask me some mindset and hard core questions. He's the one that called me out for bullshit a few years ago for answering his question at the meetup with a bullshit, canned answer. After that, we'll open it up for some questions and/or take some texted questions from within the group chat.

If you want to see me match wits (and lose) to one of the top motivational trainers and coaches in the United States, we'll do this call at Steve's convenience and when he thinks it might be beneficial for the group. Nothing is off limits when ever I talk to Steve, including my failures, my self limiting beliefs, and you can see him cut through the canned answers and how listening to a coach can produce huge wins.

I'm in the throws of wrapping up my commitment to the company I sold, and looking at putting an action plan in place for my next business. I'm great at dishing out advice behind a keyboard, but everyone needs someone in the room that is smarter than them. For me, that's @Kung Fu Steve

He doesn't need me. The value of his course is off the charts. But I want to participate, and since this course is about 3 months too early for what I need, this is a way I can get a little bit of time from someone that is to busy to want to take my calls, but he can light me up and break down some walls that may be useful for you to sit in on.

Your call, boss.

Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at hello. You had me at hello!

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
Thank you for doing this.

Really planning on making some moves this year. So I'm in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I'm in just because I am curious.

It's not like I need help with my business or my goals or my BS or whatnot... right?

Strap on your seatbelt and keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

Oh and make sure you bring a helmet and a mouthguard

RockBottom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Mar 19, 2011

Hello Kung Fu Steve,

I have a slowlane monday - friday 9 hours a day job. Would I be able to pursue your coaching despite my crappy schedule? Also one last thing, will this coaching be suitable for online service businesses? I am planning to start offering a ppc-seo service. Kindly let me know, thank you.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hello Kung Fu Steve,

I have a slowlane monday - friday 9 hours a day job. Would I be able to pursue your coaching despite my crappy schedule? Also one last thing, will this coaching be suitable for online service businesses? I am planning to start offering a ppc-seo service. Kindly let me know, thank you.

The big question to answer once again is what do you hope to achieve by joining up? Are you looking to grow you business? Are you looking for the support and distinctions that will get you out of your own way to do it? But we also need to be careful because this is going to be hard work. If you're not up for hard work and someone kicking your a$$ to get moving -- you won't like this.

We don't do well with excuses here :)

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Well shit, for $200, why not?

Business is kind of at a crossroads right now, and it could definitely benefit from some kung fu steve as I plow forward to the next level.

@Kung Fu Steve have you thought about doing the group via slack or discord? Facebook groups are pretty crappy, not the least because they require me to be on facebook. I always thought facebook groups were a pretty poor way to do a group anyways, except for loosely banded interest groups where people just come and go as they please. It's too hard to dig up past info. In slack it's all categorized and chronological, and discussions happen in real time.

Am I going to get an email when events kick off, or do I really need to go onto Facebook to find out when things are happening?

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX

jramos02

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 18, 2018
New York
I signed up.

I don't currently have a business but I do want to take my life to the next level. I want to figure out all the B.S. that has been holding me back and powering through it.

I have a good feeling about this. Let's make it happen!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Well sh*t, for $200, why not?

Business is kind of at a crossroads right now, and it could definitely benefit from some kung fu steve as I plow forward to the next level.

@Kung Fu Steve have you thought about doing the group via slack or discord? Facebook groups are pretty crappy, not the least because they require me to be on facebook. I always thought facebook groups were a pretty poor way to do a group anyways, except for loosely banded interest groups where people just come and go as they please. It's too hard to dig up past info. In slack it's all categorized and chronological, and discussions happen in real time.

Am I going to get an email when events kick off, or do I really need to go onto Facebook to find out when things are happening?

Since it's just a pilot group it's only 30 people. Discord or Slack would be alright however they are terrible for layered comments. When I do a big launch in a month or two and put a few hundred people into the program -- Facebook is the only way to go.

It's not the greatest of course, but that's why the membership site is where all of the content is.

You'll get the schedule and everything via email. All the trainings will be inside the membership area. So really all the facebook group is for is basic announcements, questions on the material, daily check-ins, etc.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Since it's just a pilot group it's only 30 people. Discord or Slack would be alright however they are terrible for layered comments. When I do a big launch in a month or two and put a few hundred people into the program -- Facebook is the only way to go.

Didn't know you were planning to scale big. Then yes, you're right.

You'll get the schedule and everything via email. All the trainings will be inside the membership area. So really all the facebook group is for is basic announcements, questions on the material, daily check-ins, etc.

:thumbsup:

PabloBlanco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 8, 2017
London
Hi, I'm really up for this but wanted to ask if the time zone would cause issues for any of the program? I'm in London, Uk so we're 8 hours ahead of LA for example. Thanks!

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Hi, I'm really up for this but wanted to ask if the time zone would cause issues for any of the program? I'm in London, Uk so we're 8 hours ahead of LA for example. Thanks!

I'm also in EU, an extra hour further from LA than you. If you commit to it, you can find the time and make it happen.

Either way Steve mentioned the group calls will be recorded, so we can watch them if we don't make it on time. The rest (posts, videos, ...) will be available 24/7 in the membership pages.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Happy to vouch for Steve here.

I think anyone who's ever seen him speak has been not-so-secretly hoping he'd do his own coaching one day and that day is finally here. I couldn't be more excited for this decision he's made - he's going to help a lot of damn people.

If you saw him at the summit you know he's the real deal. Genuine to the core. If he says he's going to help you - he's going to help you.

Like others, I just can't believe this is less than $200. I genuinely expected closer to $500 - 1000 minimum here. I don't disagree with Steve often but this price point is ridiculous (in your favor).

Jump on this. This is a damn steal.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hey all -- I really appreciate the kind words.

@PabloBlanco -- I was expecting more americans but it looks like we have 7 countries represented already... it should be a great time!

Time zone will never be perfect for us but I'll try to do it on a Saturday so it's easiER for people to log in.

Either way, everything will be recorded so if you miss something, you'll be able to catch on. And if you have questions that weren't answered you can post in the FB Group and I'll be right there.

@c4n Boom! You're on it :)

@JAJT on the pricing, I have a diabolical master plan... the program will eventually switch up to 297/month. For these guys signing up I'm going to grandfather any of them in.

To give you a little insight... a certain company I know a little bit about charges $230 per 30 minute coaching session. Most therapists charge insurance companies somewhere around 300-500 for an hour session. I want this to be available to everyone... but I want it to be a little chunk so they actually take it serious... so 300/month is not a lot of money but it IS if they aren't using it.

There are only 9 areas of your life you can change... if you change any single one of them it's life-altering. If you change ALL of them -- that's when you see people who are absolutely on fire. What this will turn into is a "year long course" where each month you'll get a new booklet in the mail with a training video, a weekly coaching call, and obviously all of the support...

But more than that it's going to be extremely advanced for entrepreneurs. I want to cover the emotional and psychological side of being an entrepreneur but I also want to include the very specific skills I'm teaching fortune 50's like the value chain, managing cashflow with a CFO position, understanding your role in your own company.

So mindset but also skillset.

Some of the shit I've learned from big buddy in the last few years have blown my mind. No one writes about this stuff, no one talks about it, it's the little details people leave out when running a business that make all the difference. It's fascinating to me...

So I'm rambling a bit here but I'm really going to create $3,000 of value per month at the $300 price tag.

And these guys that already signed up are going to get front row seats :)

PabloBlanco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 8, 2017
London
Hey all -- I really appreciate the kind words.

@PabloBlanco -- I was expecting more americans but it looks like we have 7 countries represented already... it should be a great time!

Time zone will never be perfect for us but I'll try to do it on a Saturday so it's easiER for people to log in.

Either way, everything will be recorded so if you miss something, you'll be able to catch on. And if you have questions that weren't answered you can post in the FB Group and I'll be right there.

Thanks for getting back to me Steve, I'm in, and really looking forward to the work.

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Any thoughts on how this could work having a full-time job working 12 hour shifts? I have some days off during the week, but when I'm working those 12 hour days, I have maybe 30 minutes to myself between getting home, making dinner for my wife and I, doing a few things, and then going to bed to be rested for the next 12 hour shift. My schedule also rotates on a 2 week cycle so one week I'm off M, T, F, Sa, Su, and then the next week I'm off We, Th. Two days on, Two days off, and then every other 3-day weekend. A big problem is that I'm so wiped out all the time that I feel like, lately, my mental energy is at an all-time low.

I was getting into web design, but after a slow start, I lost confidence in myself and put it aside. I've basically been distracting myself for the past 3+ months doing nothing to push me toward the freedom I crave.

Is it going to be worth it for me to get in or is this better suited for those who already have established businesses looking to get to a new level?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Any thoughts on how this could work having a full-time job working 12 hour shifts? I have some days off during the week, but when I'm working those 12 hour days, I have maybe 30 minutes to myself between getting home, making dinner for my wife and I, doing a few things, and then going to bed to be rested for the next 12 hour shift. My schedule also rotates on a 2 week cycle so one week I'm off M, T, F, Sa, Su, and then the next week I'm off We, Th. Two days on, Two days off, and then every other 3-day weekend. A big problem is that I'm so wiped out all the time that I feel like, lately, my mental energy is at an all-time low.

I was getting into web design, but after a slow start, I lost confidence in myself and put it aside. I've basically been distracting myself for the past 3+ months doing nothing to push me toward the freedom I crave.

Is it going to be worth it for me to get in or is this better suited for those who already have established businesses looking to get to a new level?

You've brought up some really interesting things and I want to try to cover it all without creating a ginormous post.

First, we're all busy. The trick is (and what we'll talk about later in the month) is what are your belief systems around time? Around money? Around what you're capable of?

Day in and day out I have people tell me in my live workshops "Listen, Steve.. I can't be successful because I don't have any time. There's just no way."

Other people tell me "You know what, if this is important to me, I'm going to make time for this."

Some people tell me "I can't be successful because I have kids." Others say "I MUST be successful because I have kids."

If I were coaching you right now -- I'd want to take a look at the psychology you're bringing to the table but also if you're that physically exhausted there's probably something up with your health, too. And my guess is it's another area you're not focusing on in your life.

You cannot build a business if you're struggling to get out of bed in the morning.

Next, is web design something you want to actually pursue? There's many wantrepreneurs on this forum who jump from one thing to the next because it looks like a good opportunity. I've seen the copy-writing threads and many people who have never written before (or sold anything before) start selling their copy services because it looks like an easy buck (trust me, it's not).

There are a million web developers... are you that passionate about it you want to actually fight for that business and differentiate yourself in that industry? Are you so fired up and pissed off that other people suck and you could do it better? Or is it just another way to make money?

I'm going to take you through how to develop clarity in your life because clarity is power. In fact the people who are already signed in are getting a headstart on it now... BUT listen to me closely here:

This is going to be hard work. It's going to take time. You're going to have to spend some uncomfortable moments looking at your life, figuring out why you're falling short, and what's your action plan to fix it.

This is NOT for the faint of heart.

It's not your circumstances in life that determine your outcomes. It's what you do with what happens to you -- that's what determines your destiny. If you want to make a living -- don't sign up. If you want to design a life -- step up.

If you have a feeling deep down in your guy that you KNOW you can't breathe without building a business. Or without providing a quality of life for your family that was better than you knew. You can't stand wasting one more day sitting around being a spectator to life -- then this is for you.

And there's no judgment here. If that doesn't sound like you -- you won't like the environment I'm building here. I'm just trying to tell you the worst of it to deter you from signing up. But if that doesn't deter you-- do some searching and join us.

I've already said -- if $200 is going to break your bank do not sign up.

RockBottom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Mar 19, 2011
The big question to answer once again is what do you hope to achieve by joining up? Are you looking to grow you business? Are you looking for the support and distinctions that will get you out of your own way to do it? But we also need to be careful because this is going to be hard work. If you're not up for hard work and someone kicking your a$$ to get moving -- you won't like this.

We don't do well with excuses here :)

Dang it, I don't have a business and I am a wantaprenuer. But I am in, paid and sent a request for group access, thanks!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.