The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Have y’all ever noticed how absolutely horrible every “side hustle” blog is?

The suggestions are so bad it makes me want to puke.

Stuff like taking surveys online, becoming a notary, flipping stuff online for a $5 profit...
Now to think of it, I have 5-6 ‘Side Hustle Conventions’ or ‘Side Hustle seminars’ ads popping out on Facebook every time I visit FB...

I joined one of them (a free one) for the kicks, and instead of teaching me a skill, they brought in speakers on Google Ads, affiliate marketing, webinars, funnels, trading (yes...candlestick technical analysis)...so it felt more like a marketing convention than a 'side hustle' class.

Maybe its reasonable to teach folks how to market their services...but we have too many folks out there who have next to ZERO tradeable skills besides whatever degree or old job they had. And without a skill, how do you expect to market any offer at all for customers?

I honestly hope Google introduces another search algo update similar to the Panda update soon.
Such blogs are showing how ugly and deceptive content marketing has become.

I had this problem searching for "Small Town Business Ideas." Hoped to find blogs/channels etc. that focused exclusively on profitable business ideas that could be done in towns with very few people (Like 10k or less) but all that popped up was "Small Business Ideas" and most of those came from penny hoarder blog. Their blog sucks balls. They just post the same suggestions over and over to fill space, and those suggestions are usually "Freelance, Fill out surveys, dog walk, uber" GFYS!!!!!!!!!
This outlines how difficult copywriting research has become for me at times.

Even relevant forums turn into echo-chambers where they repeat the same old garbage plucked from some article. I was researching for intel on what clients might want in web designers, and the usual haunts like Warrior Forum and Reddit were parroting shit like, 'Just ask for the portfolio' or 'make sure they speak proper English'.

Duh??!!

Having worked with actual clients, they want more than just these basics...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

What a bittersweet life story discussing early retirement, happiness, things happening in life you can't predict, and more. It's long but very thought-provoking and worth reading.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
G

Guest-5ty5s4

What a bittersweet life story discussing early retirement, happiness, things happening in life you can't predict, and more. It's long but very thought-provoking and worth reading.
I’m about halfway through, but it seems to me the issue is running away from work with nothing to replace it with.

Personally, I think once you are mathematically FI, that doesn’t mean you stop doing anything productive. Job, business, self employment: all are great options.

I think the real goal of FI should be to get rid of the boring grind to open yourself up for the big growth that’s possible when you aren’t a slave to your bills!

I mean, once this guy is comfortably living on 30k per year passively, why not do some work that’s challenging but rewarding, and that can go 100% towards saving and investments?

Then they can save up for the next shiny toy or lifestyle upgrade with ZERO guilt. That sounds awesome. Why not?

That is a nice place to be. You want something, you can get it. There is a point where self denial is just self immolation, in my opinion.

I think he said he is still renting too. Why? Change careers and aim for a house. If you get burned out, take a break because you’re FI.

Last edited by a moderator:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I’m about halfway through, but it seems to me the issue is running away from work with nothing to replace it with.

He mentions in the post later that he had no issues not working. So it wasn't a problem for him, only his wife (who, in my opinion, had way different stuff to deal with than the reality of early retirement - how can anyone think that cheating on your spouse of twenty years will cure your extreme unhappiness?). He was fine living his lifestyle that "wasn't going anywhere" (compared to this friends buying new toys). She wasn't. But he didn't tell her not to work, he wanted to support her decision whatever it was (including going back to her job if it was her choice, but not because she had to).

Then they can save up for the next shiny toy or lifestyle upgrade with ZERO guilt. That sounds awesome. Why not?

Because he didn't want the next shiny toy. I don't think that most people on this forum will get it. The guy is happier making $30k a year and living a frugal lifestyle than making a little more and getting the next shiny toy or upgrading his lifestyle.

I think he said he is still renting too. Why? Change careers and aim for a house. If you get burned out, take a break because you’re FI.

He addresses it later as well, in the post or maybe in the comments (I don't remember). The reason is that he lives in an area with very high real estate prices. So he can't afford to buy a house. Which sort of proves the point that maybe he retired too early or that now that his life situation and life expectations have changed, he needs to go back to work to be able to afford his own house.

In my opinion, if you can't afford to own a house, you shouldn't call yourself financially-independent (not that you need to own it, just that if you want to, you can buy it). But I prefer owning real estate to renting it so I'm biased.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

In my opinion, if you can't afford to own a house, you shouldn't call yourself financially-independent (not that you need to own it, just that if you want to, you can buy it). But I prefer owning real estate to renting it so I'm biased.
I agree. Renting should only be temporary.

What I also mean is instead of working for shiny objects or lifestyle inflation, the author could aim for something else.

If I had 30k passive income to live on and didn’t already have other priorities and things I’m focused on, I might take my guitar playing more seriously and try to find a band to play with. I have been in a couple of local bands in the past but never did anything beyond that.

Or learn something completely new just for fun and try it out (like becoming a part time firefighter, getting golf lessons, signing up for a bodybuilding competition to force myself to learn and practice fitness better).

I guess overall it was the wife. But I can’t blame her; I wouldn’t be happy to stop at that level either.

The cheating, however, is wrong no matter how you look at it. I can blame her for that. People do make mistakes and she isn’t necessarily a bad person forever; just can’t lie and pretend it was right.

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada

I don't see the sad story everyone else seems to be seeing?

He was happy living his life, his wife wasn't. They were put in a tough situation and her true colours showed. That is better for him to find out sooner than later. Today he has a loving partner that is more inline with his lifestyle choices.

The main thing that set him back is his health issues, which a) would have been more stressful to deal with if he "had" to work and b) He wouldn't have been able to easily give as much time and energy focusing only on his health if he wasn't already financially "retired".

Of course if this health issue cropped up in 10+ years time his nest egg would have increased enough to cover any extra expenses, so that is just down to unlucky timing.

Owning his residence will help keep his costs more consistent which he seems to be looking at.

From what he says the wife liked being able to stack cash, he said they both were able to spend $30k/yr or $60k combined. So she probably left him with a million plus in her accounts also. Going from banking tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to nothing is definitely a mindset shift. Now she can go back to work and she can spend her working income on an upgraded lifestyle and know the basics are covered. $30k/year to cover housing, electricity, car etc.. and $50k+ on fun will definitely be more freeing in terms of what can experience than living on $30k total. As well as the freedom to miss work when don't feel like going in and knowing you have things covered. She can blend back into her social group and feel like she is better than them since she doesn't really need to work, and she can do whatever the jones do since she has more excess income than a normal working person.

My guess is the wife would probably be thinking what am I doing I have a million plus in my account yet I have to live and deny myself things I want. She might be thinking look what we did in under 10years? What could I do in the next 10.. etc.. doesn't change her being a shitty person and cheating.. Just it can't be easy when you realize the "dream" isn't really what you want yet your partner is happy as shit living that dream and you aren't. Just as she no longer wanted to change to his new lifestyle am sure she wouldn't have been able to convince him to go back to work and chase the next thing.

I think one factor that the writer doesn't see/or mention is that if they had moved to a lower cost of living area, they would have been looked at differently. As well as having a different peer group to compare themselves too. Staying in a big city that has big money and wealth showing you daily what you don't have is a lot different than moving to a smaller city and being the bigger fish there. I still think it would have just been a matter of time for her to bail, yet maybe it would be a life changer.

Also there is no mention of kids, wanting or not wanting since that would have to be factored in to how much could live on. As well as if her thoughts had changed on having some etc..

In the end everyone seems happy.

Thanks for sharing the story!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Did anyone catch the fights last night? I felt like a part of history last night, witnessing it first hand.. But you know what's even bigger?

Becoming a champion in our own lives.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Anyone have experience with E-Bikes?

Saw this at Wally Wally Wally World

1616996664118.png

I've always wanted an E-Bike.... hmm, the thing is I'm assuming this is just Chinese quality, funny thing my bike last night got a flat tire, but the brakes already broke after a week or so, gears don't change so I just left it outside for someone else (only spent $100 so I feel like I got value from it) CCM made in Taiwan quality :rofl:

$900 ain't to bad... this may be one of the biggest purchases I make in recent time :happy:

D

Deleted78083

View attachment 37353

I've always wanted an E-Bike.... hmm, the thing is I'm assuming this is just Chinese quality, funny thing my bike last night got a flat tire, but the brakes already broke after a week or so, gears don't change so I just left it outside for someone else (only spent $100 so I feel like I got value from it) CCM made in Taiwan quality :rofl:

$900 ain't to bad... this may be one of the biggest purchases I make in recent time :happy:

In my city they have electric public bikes. You can rent a battery and put it into the bike and off you go. The battery is small but brings a clear difference when you're climbing. I love it!

I think it's great to move in traffic-jammed cities or go somewhere fast without arriving sweating.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans

View attachment 37353

I see a few on the lakefront where I live and on the trace( railroad turned into walking and biking paths between the small towns). Great for extending your riding range a bit without showing up sweaty.

Speed112

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Dec 5, 2013
Over here, over there.
In my city they have electric public bikes. You can rent a battery and put it into the bike and off you go. The battery is small but brings a clear difference when you're climbing. I love it!

I think it's great to move in traffic-jammed cities or go somewhere fast without arriving sweating.

Yeah this type of stuff is really cool.

In Bucharest you see electric scooters chilling at the side of the road pretty much everywhere. There are a few decentralized services with apps where you can just connect to them with your phone and off you go. They're pretty convenient to speed up your travel through town. People use them to commute to school or work.

Even my dad uses them sometimes haha and he's totally a boomer.

Attachments

• 1617023115477.png
    1617023115477.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
G

Guest-5ty5s4

There is always a market solution, but there isn't always someone to execute it.

These are the guys that know what to do with the Suez Canal problem:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Anyone use a mini-trampoline with good results? I got one for Christmas, but I've only jumped for maybe 5 minutes or so at a time until today. I did roughly 15 minutes and was drenched in sweat. My feet are killing me too, but that's probably because it's a new kind of stress for them.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Who else is ready for summer?

1617038652911.png

This is the routine that I'm on now: The Best Workout Plan For Natural Lifters | T Nation

This guy Christian Thibaudeau is great. He puts out tons of solid content FOR FREE, and the routine above is only $10, which is way cheaper than the $375 or so that I spent paying a personal trainer to put together a routine (though, that was arguably the best money that I ever spent as it sent me down the path that I'm on now).

6 days of lifting per week, roughly 25-35 minutes of weights, with 14 minutes on the elliptical right after I wake up, and 14 minutes of stairmaster post weightlifting.

You could drop 20 lbs of fat or add 5 lbss of muscle by June 1st. Why wouldn't you?

(If you're serious about that, ask in this thread and I'll send whatever resources I can your way about nutrition or exercise - there is a tremendous amount of value on the Internet for free if you know where to look).

D

Deleted78083

I contacted the Spanish representation of trade in Belgium asking if they had a list of suppliers because I wanted to "import goods from Spain to Belgium".

Here's what they answered:

"We can provide you with this kind of information under excel format and counting between 100-150 contacts in the sector/region of your interest. You can just give us some more input on what kind of company/manufacturer is of your interest. This service is 100€ (+VAT) and you will receive it within 2 workable days from the reception of the proof of payment.

Please let me know if this is of your interest."

I am confused...isn't it in their interests to make this information public and free, and spread the word, like "please come buy our goods!!!"?

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Something that people need to be reminded of:

NEVER, EVER, TALK TO THE POLICE! EVER, DON'T YOU EVER EVEN F*CKING THINK ABOUT IT!

They aren't your friends. Don't think of them in terms of good or bad, but in terms of interests that are different than yours. Their main goals are 1) to preserve order (not justice) 2) to collect tax revenue via fines. They don't know who you are, and they don't care about you.

And they flat out f*cking tell you: "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

DON'T f*ckING TALK TO THE POLICE!

I don't normally click on this thread. I happened to click today and this was the first post that it focused on. I know it's quite old but I feel it needs to be said.

I remember back in February, 2020 we attended the Fastlane Summit. You and I had a conversation or two. I know at least one in particular because I remember telling you a story about my friend who lived in a tent in Alaska and then worked on a marijuana farm in California. You told me you were into data science and you told me about a big goal you had, which I'm not going to try to repeat because I don't entirely remember the context of it. I do remember that when you started telling me the details of it, I was kind of speechless and wasn't really sure how to respond.

Anyway, I don't normally put this out there because of things like this, but I guess it's worth saying. I'm a police officer and I have been for nearly 13 of the last 15 years. Where can a person like me (in my profession) go where we (police officers) aren't constantly bad mouthed and ridiculed? Your understanding of the profession is wrong. Whatever you think they do for "tax revenue via fines" is terribly wrong. The amount of money that goes back to a police department from paid fines is so small that it's not even worth thinking about (spoiler: It's a lot smaller than you think). And to think that a working police officer cares about where their salary comes from is laughable. You seriously think I go out and issue a citation so that their fine comes back to my pocket? That's insane. I work for two weeks, my paycheck gets direct deposited into my bank account, and I continue going to work the next day. It's just like any job. Nobody thinks about where their salary comes from as long as they get their paycheck. It is nearly April and I will tell you that I have not issued one citation this year. Surely, I care about those juicy revenues!

A few months ago, I helped an elderly lady get $12,000 back after she fell for a scam. I spent over an hour on the phone helping her because she didn't know what happened. You think I don't care about people? I literally talked to the people who were scamming her. I care about everyone, probably more than I should. It's probably to my own fault.

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself or the profession. It's tiring to try to find a place where I can "hang out" or share common interests with a group of people, but find out, that even here, an entrepreneur forum, there are still people slamming police officers under a foolish narrative. There are two things for certain:

1. You will never understand what a police officer goes through because you don't see the world they live in.

2. You don't know how good you have it BECAUSE of the police, not in spite of them.

It's hard to believe that police officers walk among you. Believe it or not, when I'm not at work, I go to the gym, I run, I ride my bike, I go to the grocery store, I listen to music, I read books, I try to learn new things, I hang out at online forums, and I even attend Fastlane Summits. I'm no different than you, but yet, here we are.

And to remember, at one time not so long ago, you and I had a conversation. That's all I'm going to say.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I don't normally click on this thread. I happened to click today and this was the first post that it focused on. I know it's quite old but I feel it needs to be said.

I remember back in February, 2020 we attended the Fastlane Summit. You and I had a conversation or two. I know at least one in particular because I remember telling you a story about my friend who lived in a tent in Alaska and then worked on a marijuana farm in California. You told me you were into data science and you told me about a big goal you had, which I'm not going to try to repeat because I don't entirely remember the context of it. I do remember that when you started telling me the details of it, I was kind of speechless and wasn't really sure how to respond.

Anyway, I don't normally put this out there because of things like this, but I guess it's worth saying. I'm a police officer and I have been for nearly 13 of the last 15 years. Where can a person like me (in my profession) go where we (police officers) aren't constantly bad mouthed and ridiculed? Your understanding of the profession is wrong. Whatever you think they do for "tax revenue via fines" is terribly wrong. The amount of money that goes back to a police department from paid fines is so small that it's not even worth thinking about (spoiler: It's a lot smaller than you think). And to think that a working police officer cares about where their salary comes from is laughable. You seriously think I go out and issue a citation so that their fine comes back to my pocket? That's insane. I work for two weeks, my paycheck gets direct deposited into my bank account, and I continue going to work the next day. It's just like any job. Nobody thinks about where their salary comes from as long as they get their paycheck. It is nearly April and I will tell you that I have not issued one citation this year. Surely, I care about those juicy revenues!

A few months ago, I helped an elderly lady get $12,000 back after she fell for a scam. I spent over an hour on the phone helping her because she didn't know what happened. You think I don't care about people? I literally talked to the people who were scamming her. I care about everyone, probably more than I should. It's probably to my own fault.

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself or the profession. It's tiring to try to find a place where I can "hang out" or share common interests with a group of people, but find out, that even here, an entrepreneur forum, there are still people slamming police officers under a foolish narrative. There are two things for certain:

1. You will never understand what a police officer goes through because you don't see the world they live in.

2. You don't know how good you have it BECAUSE of the police, not in spite of them.

It's hard to believe that police officers walk among you. Believe it or not, when I'm not at work, I go to the gym, I run, I ride my bike, I go to the grocery store, I listen to music, I read books, I try to learn new things, I hang out at online forums, and I even attend Fastlane Summits. I'm no different than you, but yet, here we are.

And to remember, at one time not so long ago, you and I had a conversation. That's all I'm going to say.

Hey I remember you were trying to come up with some ideas a while ago, what's your Unscripted progress so far? Nice to see ya

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Hey I remember you were trying to come up with some ideas a while ago, what's your Unscripted progress so far? Nice to see ya
I haven't gotten any closer. My job has me burned out. I often come home and don't have any mental energy left. I should have more free time starting mid-next week so I'm hoping to start fresh again. I was considering real estate investing but didn't make any progress on that. I bought into a real estate license course and let that go to waste.

I'm now looking into a possible career change to cybersecurity but I don't know if that will happen. I'm working on a series of certification courses that may eventually lead me somewhere.

A couple days ago, I started relearning options trading. That and daytrading plus stock investing has always been a major interest of mine. It has never been anything significant enough to do it full-time, though.

I won the book giveaway, "Buy Then Build." It arrived a few days ago so I'm starting to read it. Thanks @MJ DeMarco !!!

For the time being, I'm just grinding away at a job. A few weeks ago I hit my 8th year in my current department. Four more and I will secure a pension when I turn 50, but I can't see myself making it that far with the way things have been going.

Whatever it's worth, I'm not giving up on the Unscripted dream!

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I haven't gotten any closer. My job has me burned out. I often come home and don't have any mental energy left. I should have more free time starting mid-next week so I'm hoping to start fresh again. I was considering real estate investing but didn't make any progress on that. I bought into a real estate license course and let that go to waste.

I'm now looking into a possible career change to cybersecurity but I don't know if that will happen. I'm working on a series of certification courses that may eventually lead me somewhere.

A couple days ago, I started relearning options trading. That and daytrading plus stock investing has always been a major interest of mine. It has never been anything significant enough to do it full-time, though.

I won the book giveaway, "Buy Then Build." It arrived a few days ago so I'm starting to read it. Thanks @MJ DeMarco !!!

For the time being, I'm just grinding away at a job. A few weeks ago I hit my 8th year in my current department. Four more and I will secure a pension when I turn 50, but I can't see myself making it that far with the way things have been going.

Whatever it's worth, I'm not giving up on the Unscripted dream!

Buying a business might be a good option if you've got a bit of capital saved up, which I guess the book is about? Good luck and stay safe!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Evidently they freed the ship...

The government should really ban ships getting stuck in the canal so it doesn’t happen again.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I got this wine in France in 08 from the Command Sergeant Major of the ETAP base when I went through French military airborne school near Bordeaux. It's traveled with me from France to Germany to Missouri, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and back to Missouri.

Carpe diem? Or keep saving it?

20210329_184040.jpg

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I got this wine in France in 08 from the Command Sergeant Major of the ETAP base when I went through French military airborne school near Bordeaux. It's traveled with me from France to Germany to Missouri, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and back to Missouri.

View attachment 37368
Give it to a homeless guy, drinking is for suckers

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

View attachment 37368
Save it.

I’ve got some kind of champagne given to me as a wedding present worth thousands that I never look at. One day I’ll smash it on the stairs of my jet.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida

View attachment 37368
Make a quest for it, it's fun. I have a bottle of port that I told my brother in law we'll drink together once the market value reaches $1,000. I laugh just thinking of the mixed glee and horror of drinking something with no reasonable explanation for its price.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
When you sell something to someone and it adds value to their work, it gives you a high that almost nothing can compete with.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
When you sell something to someone and it adds value to their work, it gives you a high that almost nothing can compete with.

Just like every other act of serving :D

In the end, whether it's selling a valuable product to someone, helping a friend, or supporting someone financially, it's all just being a servant and doing your part to improve the world. Can't get higher than that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.