The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Psychologist, life-long-learner, self-improver and idealist

Idea threads

Iratus75

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 9, 2019
Switzerland
Hello to all of you
My name is Antonio, half swiss, half italian citizen living in Switzerland, Central Europe.
I am a Psychologist (university degree), and also own certificates in Coaching, leadership and business economics.
I am a positively thinking person, father of two little daughters (<3 years old), husband of a lovely wife. At the moment I am employed as a counselor and quality assurance manager at a local hospital. I already started a internet side-business, but without any success at all and so I didn't work on it at all for the last months.
Last week I listened to TMF in my car during my daily commute and finished it yesterday. Now I want to pick up my idea / business again and willing to make it successful by putting more effort and the knowledge out of the book in it. Main goal: have enough time and money to live a good life, seeing my children growing up and also fulfilling my dreams (music making, sports and traveling). and maybe own an supercar and lear jet (both running on renewable energy, of course!) :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello to all of you
My name is Antonio, half swiss, half italian citizen living in Switzerland, Central Europe.
I am a Psychologist (university degree), and also own certificates in Coaching, leadership and business economics.
I am a positively thinking person, father of two little daughters (<3 years old), husband of a lovely wife. At the moment I am employed as a counselor and quality assurance manager at a local hospital. I already started a internet side-business, but without any success at all and so I didn't work on it at all for the last months.
Last week I listened to TMF in my car during my daily commute and finished it yesterday. Now I want to pick up my idea / business again and willing to make it successful by putting more effort and the knowledge out of the book in it. Main goal: have enough time and money to live a good life, seeing my children growing up and also fulfilling my dreams (music making, sports and traveling). and maybe own an supercar and lear jet (both running on renewable energy, of course!) :)
Welcome Antonio. What were your biggest takeaways from the book?

Iratus75

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 9, 2019
Switzerland
I found the c.e.n.t.s. commandmends very helpful, because easy to understand and to analyze business ideas / actions accordingly.
also to establish a brand and not only a business was very inspiring. and the "stop trading (life)time for money" I also already knew, but this is one of my main problems, as I have a family to feed and "need" to earn money and can't take the risk of just putting it all on one card. That leaves me with very little spare time to invest in a (fastlane) side-business, and when I have time, i feel tired because of family and job. it's some circulus vitiosus, I know. I'm willing to put as much time and effort into the fastlane now and find a way how i can use the "slowlane" I am actually on to reach my goals.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.