Hello to all of you
My name is Antonio, half swiss, half italian citizen living in Switzerland, Central Europe.
I am a Psychologist (university degree), and also own certificates in Coaching, leadership and business economics.
I am a positively thinking person, father of two little daughters (<3 years old), husband of a lovely wife. At the moment I am employed as a counselor and quality assurance manager at a local hospital. I already started a internet side-business, but without any success at all and so I didn't work on it at all for the last months.
Last week I listened to TMF in my car during my daily commute and finished it yesterday. Now I want to pick up my idea / business again and willing to make it successful by putting more effort and the knowledge out of the book in it. Main goal: have enough time and money to live a good life, seeing my children growing up and also fulfilling my dreams (music making, sports and traveling). and maybe own an supercar and lear jet (both running on renewable energy, of course!)
My name is Antonio, half swiss, half italian citizen living in Switzerland, Central Europe.
I am a Psychologist (university degree), and also own certificates in Coaching, leadership and business economics.
I am a positively thinking person, father of two little daughters (<3 years old), husband of a lovely wife. At the moment I am employed as a counselor and quality assurance manager at a local hospital. I already started a internet side-business, but without any success at all and so I didn't work on it at all for the last months.
Last week I listened to TMF in my car during my daily commute and finished it yesterday. Now I want to pick up my idea / business again and willing to make it successful by putting more effort and the knowledge out of the book in it. Main goal: have enough time and money to live a good life, seeing my children growing up and also fulfilling my dreams (music making, sports and traveling). and maybe own an supercar and lear jet (both running on renewable energy, of course!)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
