The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Psychologist, life-long-learner, self-improver and idealist

Iratus75

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 9, 2019
Switzerland
Hello to all of you
My name is Antonio, half swiss, half italian citizen living in Switzerland, Central Europe.
I am a Psychologist (university degree), and also own certificates in Coaching, leadership and business economics.
I am a positively thinking person, father of two little daughters (<3 years old), husband of a lovely wife. At the moment I am employed as a counselor and quality assurance manager at a local hospital. I already started a internet side-business, but without any success at all and so I didn't work on it at all for the last months.
Last week I listened to TMF in my car during my daily commute and finished it yesterday. Now I want to pick up my idea / business again and willing to make it successful by putting more effort and the knowledge out of the book in it. Main goal: have enough time and money to live a good life, seeing my children growing up and also fulfilling my dreams (music making, sports and traveling). and maybe own an supercar and lear jet (both running on renewable energy, of course!) :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello to all of you
My name is Antonio, half swiss, half italian citizen living in Switzerland, Central Europe.
I am a Psychologist (university degree), and also own certificates in Coaching, leadership and business economics.
I am a positively thinking person, father of two little daughters (<3 years old), husband of a lovely wife. At the moment I am employed as a counselor and quality assurance manager at a local hospital. I already started a internet side-business, but without any success at all and so I didn't work on it at all for the last months.
Last week I listened to TMF in my car during my daily commute and finished it yesterday. Now I want to pick up my idea / business again and willing to make it successful by putting more effort and the knowledge out of the book in it. Main goal: have enough time and money to live a good life, seeing my children growing up and also fulfilling my dreams (music making, sports and traveling). and maybe own an supercar and lear jet (both running on renewable energy, of course!) :)
Welcome Antonio. What were your biggest takeaways from the book?

OP
OP
Iratus75

Iratus75

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 9, 2019
Switzerland
I found the c.e.n.t.s. commandmends very helpful, because easy to understand and to analyze business ideas / actions accordingly.
also to establish a brand and not only a business was very inspiring. and the "stop trading (life)time for money" I also already knew, but this is one of my main problems, as I have a family to feed and "need" to earn money and can't take the risk of just putting it all on one card. That leaves me with very little spare time to invest in a (fastlane) side-business, and when I have time, i feel tired because of family and job. it's some circulus vitiosus, I know. I'm willing to put as much time and effort into the fastlane now and find a way how i can use the "slowlane" I am actually on to reach my goals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom