The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Print on demand conumdrum

Porter12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Mar 15, 2020
swindon
Hey all,
I've got a question regarding Print on demand niche research, if anyone's able to offer a bit of advice?

I've been researching cross niches and think I've come across a couple of interesting topics. Now checking on FB's direct targeting tool, the numbers seem good for the cross niche (potential reach), but when looking online there doesn't seem to be any other people out there creating designs for these niches at all (T-shirts/mugs/etc).

Now granted, I am yet to undertake a thorough search, but my question really is, if the numbers are good for the cross niche but no one seems to be doing any designs that I can find, should I trust the numbers and go for it, or is this a sign that the numbers can be wrong, and so move on?

Sorry if this is a common sense question, just very new to this and if I'm going to be investing time/money into a particular topic, I'd rather it at least had a chance of some kind of return lol

Massive thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey all,
I've got a question regarding Print on demand niche research, if anyone's able to offer a bit of advice?

I've been researching cross niches and think I've come across a couple of interesting topics. Now checking on FB's direct targeting tool, the numbers seem good for the cross niche (potential reach), but when looking online there doesn't seem to be any other people out there creating designs for these niches at all (T-shirts/mugs/etc).

Now granted, I am yet to undertake a thorough search, but my question really is, if the numbers are good for the cross niche but no one seems to be doing any designs that I can find, should I trust the numbers and go for it, or is this a sign that the numbers can be wrong, and so move on?

Sorry if this is a common sense question, just very new to this and if I'm going to be investing time/money into a particular topic, I'd rather it at least had a chance of some kind of return lol

If you just do it then you won't have to play guessing games.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Damn good point! - Thanks! :)

Before you go running ads, you could probably join groups on FB where your niche hangs out. Get involved in the discussion. Ask if you can share your design. See if people buy. This way is free minus your time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hey all,

I dont get it.
Are you saying there is a Print on demand niche for T-shirts and mugs? The printing itself.
Or are you saying that there is a niche for creating designs for printing?

Both look to be pretty saturated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.