The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pick Only 3 Pills

Anything related to matters of the mind

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina
I have been noticing a post on Facebook recently. It's obviously designed to get a lot of people to share and comment on it. I thought it would be interesting to see what sort of discussion this image would generate on this forum.

Pick Only 3 Pills.png

For one, this image portrays instantaneous gratification and life-changing results with no action other than popping three pills.

I noticed that most of the responses in the comments included Pill #9. While you could certainly live comfortably off of $182,500 a year with no work, I feel like there are better options to take. It seems foolish not to take Pill #1. You could master three skills. Just mastering one would allow you to far exceed $500 a day while doing fulfilling work.

I am curious to see what Fastlane Forum members would choose. Which skills would be most useful to entrepreneurs?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 27, 2013
Would choose:

5. Meet your soulmate
9. $500 a day for life
7. Become Famous

The $500 would allow me to have time to master any 3 skills I want. It's more rewarding going through the process of mastering the skill rather then having it straight up.

I'll be super happy with the love of my life with 5. :D

The famousness will allow me to leverage many things like get people to pay me for shoutouts, get paid for speaking, sell a (good) course not guru fakester lol.

Invictus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
Hands down, my first choice is to eat without consequences.

I can put in the hours of work, I can sweat, I can bleed, to learn those three skills. To earn that 500 a day.

But there is no workout routine that will save me from steak and fried oyster poboys with a large coke every day.

Hell, that's a level of freedom even the most successful Fastlane Life couldn't provide. We're still bound by the laws of reality.

Lord Business

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Feb 24, 2018
finland
I have been noticing a post on Facebook recently. It's obviously designed to get a lot of people to share and comment on it. I thought it would be interesting to see what sort of discussion this image would generate on this forum.

View attachment 18749

For one, this image portrays instantaneous gratification and life-changing results with no action other than popping three pills.

I noticed that most of the responses in the comments included Pill #9. While you could certainly live comfortably off of $182,500 a year with no work, I feel like there are better options to take. It seems foolish not to take Pill #1. You could master three skills. Just mastering one would allow you to far exceed $500 a day while doing fulfilling work.

I am curious to see what Fastlane Forum members would choose. Which skills would be most useful to entrepreneurs?
Basically asking people: what are your priorities and makes them think about it and ways to achieve them. Thought provoking exercise.
Mastering 3 skills is definitely above everything else and a way to achieve other goals imo.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
I'm Italian, i love italian food and my body too! Unfortunately you can't eat italian food everyday without getting fat..
As said earlier and in this particular era, people are being paid for ads and are also in a great position to put forward a business or a product.
500s a day in enough to live life comfortably and being able to launch several businesses without risking much

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
pick-only-3-pills-png.18749

1. Definitely
2. Why?
3. N/A
4. Why?
5. Accomplished
6. At my age he may do.
7. Why?
8. Already happens, see 6
9. A little extra pocket money is always useful.

Chx

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Feb 6, 2018
United States
I would change my left leg into pure diamond (4), amputate & sell it for a fortune, erase memories pertaining to the operation (8) and live happily but confused regarding my sudden surge of wealth and missing leg. Meeting my soulmate (5) would also be nice.

Serious answer:

Fame, mastering skills and $500/day would allow me to start most any business and efficiently provide value to the most people possible. So 1, 7, 9.

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House

That's the difference between Fastlaners and normal people on Facebook. Fastlaners hit the pavement. I'm working to a point where one day I'll go, "$500 dollars a day, that's it?" I'm mastering skills. You can already stop any addiction you want starting today. If you're successful you can choose to become famous and meet your soul mate.

Winners seek out and do these things. They work to implement them into their overall life plan. They structure their lives towards success, no matter what the area is.

Why did your friend post this pill meme? Because to him (or her) these goals seem impossible and unattainable. To them, they will likely never hit them. The pills are only impossible because they think they're impossible. Winners spend time with winners and feed off the knowledge of other winners. Losers spend time posting memes on Facebook and dreaming about how great it would be if they "could just have some of these."

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri

View attachment 18749

For me it's an easy choice:

1 - Master 3 skills: skills I can turn into a fastlane business.
3 - Eat anything without consequences: as someone who's struggled with weight my whole life this would be a dream come true.
9 - $500 per day for life: money I could put into my fastlane business to build it bigger, faster.

D

Deleted52409

4. I would change my cells to regenerate infinitely. I would not age and would be nearly immortal unless I died violently.

1. Master of psychology, Krav Maga, and piano

9. If I made $500 everyday adjusted for inflation (forever) then I would already have achieved everything I needed in life financially speaking. I'm a minimalist so I'd invest the money and then go hide out somewhere.

D

Deleted52409

Fame, mastering skills and $500/day would allow me to start most any business and efficiently provide value to the most people possible. So 1, 7, 9.

I've thought a lot about the famous route. I don't know how people are able to do it because I'd be scared to death. Think about it. Being a public figure means that you have to sacrifice your private life and anything you say or do could come back to haunt you.

The multi millionaire that sells cow manure will get to enjoy his holiday in LA on the beach with his family without 500 cameras in front of his face and three television channels criticizing his bright yellow polka dotted bathing suit. Justin Bieber doesn't have that luxury!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Pill #1, 4 and 5.

Last edited:

Rawseed

Legendary Lurker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Mar 1, 2018
Atlanta, GA
#1 & #9 are easy choices. Unless #9 was a limit on how much I could make a day.

For the third one, I'm trying to decide between #2 and #5.

Consequences is a nebulous term because there are positive and negative consequences. Enjoying your food is a consequence. Gaining muscle is a consequence.

Meet is also nebulous because you could meet your soulmate with their spouse. Or when you meet them, they could be in a coma. Or you could meet them right before they die. Or you die.

I'm obviously overthinking this.

#1, #2, and #9

Fpm9

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 27, 2017
Paris
9 so I can quit my dayjob and focus on my own business
then 4 and 4 again ( changing narrow clavicles and bad chest insertions )
The rest I'd rather go through the whole process

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham

View attachment 18749
1 is a no brainer
9 is the next best option for me
The rest im not to bothered about but for the sake of the exercise ill take 2

Joaquim

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Feb 19, 2018
Belgium
#1: Definitely this one, but will be hard to choose 3.

#5: Would be nice to have a soulmate, as Warren Buffett has one with Charlie Munger.

#9: This way all the earnings can stay in my company and I could use this money to have a comfortable lifestyle for my family and would even have extra money to put in the company.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.