The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Personal / Small group training business

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
Goodmorning guys & girls.

Introduction
My name is Bram, 23 years old and currently finishing my last part of the university. I have read TMF about 1.5 years ago but I always wanted to start something for myself. I'm heavenly passionated about fitness for about 7 years now and I know a lot about nutrition and excercises, stuff I have learned and investigated myself.

Idea
So my friend and I are setting up a Personal / Group training(2-4 people)business. We have thought about different locations and setups but we prefer 1 on 1 or small group training. We want to focus on people with high income such as entrepeneurs or people with good (stressfull) jobs in corporate life (age 28+). Our ideal customer would be someone under stress that created bad habits to hes/hers lifestyle(smoking, eating, drinking). He is looking for structure but doesn't know how, also he lacks the knowledge to deal with hes stress and bad habits.

Solution
Our main focus will be to attack the source of the problem. Why does he eat much? Why does he drink a lot? Why does he have so much stress? Not just a temporary fix, we want to deliver sustainable results and actually fix hes problem for life. So after let's say 16weeks program hes able to do it WITHOUT us. We want to give him the tools to improve the rest of hes life. So both mentally and physically will be trained.

We have little money so we are still student. We thought about starting with bootcamps outside and then when we have enough clients we rent a place and take them inside. That way we dont have a shitload of costs at the beginning while we have no clients. Option two is actually renting a place at a gym and pay each client we bring in. We are still hoping for that because are passion is inside the gym and not giving bootcamps.

Advertising
We have thought about making posters/flyers and go to companies to flyer and hand them it personally. So they actually know who's behind the idea instead of dropping the flyer through the door. Also go to local lunch places at lunch time to look for corporate people and hand them the advertisements and talk to them.

My goal with this post is to get feedback on our idea, maybe some criticsm or things we can do differently. Right now we are making the posters/flyers and we plan on going to look for customers about next week.

Pricing
We thought about different packages that like 12week, 24 week, 36 week. Why? Because we need atleast 12 weeks to book good results and we dont believe in short term crap.

12week package: €1200, 2x 45min training, nutrition advice, 1 time a week support
24week package: €2400(want to sell this one<) 2x45 min training, nutrition advice, 24/7 support, 100€ cashback when atleast 90% of the time trained
36week package:€ 3600, 2x45min training, nutrition advice, 24/7 support, 100€ cashback when atleast 90% of the time trained

Hopefully some of you can help me with some idea's :)

Sincerely,

Bram

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bingnanxu

Take Massive Determined Action
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 16, 2019
Ok, so i see a few(or lots of) flaws,
1) If you prefer 1 on 1, how are you going to scale?
2) If the customer are able to do it without you after 12 week, your losing customers... I suggest at least some kind of recurring payment
3) Have you have AT LEAST 1 customer that is potential interested??? If not, do your market research first...

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Welcome to the forum and I commend you for starting!

Just my personal take.

Your target market:
You're aiming high income earners, for corporate...given that there are corporate plans (includes discounts and memberships to clubs or gyms), corporate events (Health and Wellness day), OHS (operational health and safety), training...how will you be different?

Advertisement:
I would assume you'll be competing with different gyms who advertise a lot. What's something you'll do that they haven't? You said you'll go and approach individuals, company or business, that's a good one at least they can see who'll they'll be dealing with. Maybe offer free sessions?

Maybe if you can look for those companies that also offer wellness programs to corporations and see if you can tag along with them and offer them commissions maybe? That could make your path easier.

I hope that gave some insights. Good luck!

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
Ok, so i see a few(or lots of) flaws,
1) If you prefer 1 on 1, how are you going to scale?
2) If the customer are able to do it without you after 12 week, your losing customers... I suggest at least some kind of recurring payment
3) Have you have AT LEAST 1 customer that is potential interested??? If not, do your market research first...

Thank you so much for replying to me :)

1) At the beginning me and my business-partner will give the training. For scaling we could be hiring trainers in the future and manage them instead of training ourselves. What do you think about this?

2) They aren't able to do it without us. We want to give them life-time value in terms of knowledge about health, nutrition and excercising. If they think they can do it alone after 12 weeks sure, they can go. If they will fail and we delivered a good amount of value they will come back I guess :).

3) We are going to flyer in a nearby city next week and give away 2x 1 month of PT to an individual and one small group. The applying individuals/groups have to go to our FB page and comment on a post and tag friends they want to train with and WHY we need to pick them. This also works as a little market research, if no one signs up for free training we know we have to do something different. Let's say 5 groups sign up for free training, we pick 2 and then the other 3 can buy the first 12 weeks for a discount.

Hopefully this makes things clear, I'm looking forward for more feedback :)

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
Welcome to the forum and I commend you for starting!

Just my personal take.

Your target market:
You're aiming high income earners, for corporate...given that there are corporate plans (includes discounts and memberships to clubs or gyms), corporate events (Health and Wellness day), OHS (operational health and safety), training...how will you be different?

Advertisement:
I would assume you'll be competing with different gyms who advertise a lot. What's something you'll do that they haven't? You said you'll go and approach individuals, company or business, that's a good one at least they can see who'll they'll be dealing with. Maybe offer free sessions?

Maybe if you can look for those companies that also offer wellness programs to corporations and see if you can tag along with them and offer them commissions maybe? That could make your path easier.

I hope that gave some insights. Good luck!

Hi Linor,

Thank you so much for taking time to give me feedback :)

Your Target Market
I know for a fact we have a lot more knowledge about nutrition and excercising than regular club or gyms. These gyms are still promoting bullshit programs and uneffective nutrition advices. Everything we do (training/nutrition- wise) is science-based. It's proven to work (we both look really fit) That's how we seperate us from big companies. On a side note: We have decided to flyer around in a big city nearby and give away 2x 1 month PT to people who comment on our FB post and leave their motivation WHY we should pick them. This way we wanna gain some more attention on our FB page, and we want to see what kind of people we naturally attract. Besides that we can use the free clients to practice and learn things and post content on social media:)

Advertisement
Yep the free sessions is a good one as I mentioned above, we're going to do that. How would you go on with the commission thing? Sounds like an amazing idea. Like we call those companies that offer welness programs to corporations and then say: we give personal bootcamp for 1-4 people, we will give it to your customer and you pay us X amount per person.

Again, thanks so much for taking your time. I'm looking forward for more critiscm.

Sincerely,
Bram

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
How would you go on with the commission thing? Sounds like an amazing idea. Like we call those companies that offer welness programs to corporations and then say: we give personal bootcamp for 1-4 people, we will give it to your customer and you pay us X amount per person.

It's kinda like that, but to put it into a more professional approach, explain what you have, what VALUE you can provide to them and their clients. :)

Again kudos and good luck! Keep us posted.

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
It's kinda like that, but to put it into a more professional approach, explain what you have, what VALUE you can provide to them and their clients. :)

Again kudos and good luck! Keep us posted.

Awesome, thanks. Yeah I know was just kinda saying it roughly. I'll update here and keep posted, I have a meeting with my partner in 3hrs and I'll bring the stuff discussed here into our meeting. Our flyers will be done next week, the printing shop is busy with it. So excited for it :)

Stuff we're gonna invest in:
Resistance bands: We can do so much with them outside during the bootcamp, and gives each individual their own level of training with increased or decreased resistance.
Portable speaker: Playing music during the workout is nice for the ambiance.
Flyers: Ofcourse our way of advertisement atm.

Will make an excel document with all costs registered.

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
Update
Yesterday I had a meeting with my business-partner. We got those meetings once a week and we setup a task list for the next week. We are both still writing our thesis for university so this way we keep the energy flowing for our idea.

Tasks for the upcoming week.
I am gonna make a short salespitch(1min) and a presentation (3-5 min) about our business, what we can offer, value and all that stuff. Why? We are gonna create a lists of gyms / welness clubs in the city to get an appointment with and see if they work together with companies and we can teamup with them and give their clients a bootcamp for a commission rate. Next to that we are making a list of bankers / insurance companies to cold call them or give them a physical visit and see if they have a welness/health plan for their employees. If not > We will pitch the bootcamp, If they do> We try to find out which company it does and then approach that company to work with us.

Promotion Day
We will promote our bootcamp in the city we live in with flyers. We will physically hand it over to people and talk to them. The point is we are giving away the free 1 month training and the idea behind is to try out our concept, see if there is interest, which customer do we naturally attract and create social media content with the two free groups. Hopefully that leads to positive word of mouth communication and attracts new clients.

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
Execution day, 1 may 2019
Yesterday was the day we took our next step. We went to the nearby city and approached women / men of age 28+ to with a flyer to promote our outdoor training. Sadly this was a disaster, no one really wanted to talk to us and not even take the flyer. Everyone thought we were so called "streetsellers" and I had maybe 3 conversations of longer than 1 minute but all useless business-wise. I must say I expected to get some good conversations but really wasn't the case. Most people say they either have no time or just ignore me lmao.I didnt even get the chance to tell about the free training program we're giving away, we need a diferent approach. It's somewhat understandable tho, if you're shopping or hanging out in the city you're not looking for a chat about outdoor training.

After that we went to our training location, filmed an introduction for our informative vlogs on our facebook page. Than we went to discuss what we're gonna do different next time. We came to the conclusion that random talking to people in the city isn't really effective at all, lesson learned. We are thinking about putting our flyers in companies mailbox and gain something with that. The cold calling has been delayed because my partner's laptop
is broken and all the damn numbers were in her excel, but will be available next week.

Struggle points
Since we are looking for free clients I thought it shouldn't be this hard. But I need to know where i find my damn clients and how to approach them. Hopefully Cold calling companies will work or putting the flyers in their mailbox. On the other hand we will be posting on facebook through vlogs since walls of text are boring and people dont read them I think.

I would love some feedback on how to approach clients because I feel like im stuck in my way of thinking.. maybe go for facebook ads? Should I walk into companies and just say like : hey im doing this and this is the value are you interested?

Sincerely,
Bram
Bram

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
What is your elevator pitch again?

Been reading the book Traction. It may help you with channels. It suggests 50% of you time developing sales channels / getting feedback and 50% of you time developing your product.

Seems like you keep thinking about things from your perspective. What is your target client thinking?

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
w

Been reading the book Traction. It may help you with channels. It suggests 50% of you time developing sales channels / getting feedback and 50% of you time developing your product.

Seems like you keep thinking about things from your perspective. What is your target client thinking?

Thanks for the time of your comment.

Pitch for individuals: " I work together with individuals for a healthy, structured and balanced life. With the use of evidence -based nutrition & exercise methods(proven what works) we work a long term improvement.
Pitch for companies:" I help companies increase there revenue, decrease there costs by increasing there employees effectiveness, health and mindset. With the use of evidence -based nutrition & exercise methods(proven what works) we work a long term improvement.

For both these groups TIME is important, we have made the concept of training in max 45 minutes but still effective.

--------
I thought that I knew the market, honestly. My thoughts were companies and busy employees/ entrepeneurs want to work on their health but dont have much time. Why would they want to work on their health? Improve their performance, mental health and overall well-being. For companies its interesting to be nice for there employees, decrease health costs and increase revenue because of increase employee effectivity.

What do you think?

-------
Imma search that book up btw

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I'm in both of your target markets. Your elevator pitch is weak in a sea of competition.

What track record / results do you have? How much have you saved how many companies? How many CEOs do you currently train? Are you a nutritionist? Sports medicine doctor? Chef? ....... what formal training / certs do you have?

What differentiates you? WHY should I take notice? (answer that from MY perspective, not yours)

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
I'm in both of your target markets. Your elevator pitch is weak in a sea of competition.

What track record / results do you have? How much have you saved how many companies? How many CEOs do you currently train? Are you a nutritionist? Sports medicine doctor? Chef? ....... what formal training / certs do you have?

What differentiates you? WHY should I take notice? (answer that from MY perspective, not yours)

Thanks so much for replying to me :)

Track record / Nutritionist.
Besides a handfull of indivdiuals (family/friends) I havent trained anyone. I have no certificates, I have learned everything through studying scientific articles for the past 5-6 years and test on myself and friends. It would only be an addition for credibility but all those courses give crap info lmao.

What differentiates you?
I found this really hard to answer besides what I've already mentioned in this post. Can you help me think from your perspective?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Bramxq so you are chasing high income entrepreneurs that are used to spending good money for high level consultants to get high level results. You come in with no credentials and no track record. Unless I knew you personally, why would I spend my most important asset (time! not money!) with you?

When you get this business going, would you turn it over to a 16 year with experience running a lemonade stand? No track record and no credentials.

What is your product? What differentiates you? What value do you provide?

Go back a read MJ's stuff on a productocracy..... hit the book and get up to speed. Then rewrite your offer and put your new elevator pitch here......

here is a thread to look through
NOTABLE! - Establishing a Productocracy - PULLing rather than PUSHing

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
@Bramxq Keep taking action, good job !
When ZCP is in your thread, you better keep delivering, that means you're on your way to success. Read every-single-word he types for you. That's remote coaching for free.

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
@Bramxq so you are chasing high income entrepreneurs that are used to spending good money for high level consultants to get high level results. You come in with no credentials and no track record. Unless I knew you personally, why would I spend my most important asset (time! not money!) with you?

When you get this business going, would you turn it over to a 16 year with experience running a lemonade stand? No track record and no credentials.

What is your product? What differentiates you? What value do you provide?

Go back a read MJ's stuff on a productocracy..... hit the book and get up to speed. Then rewrite your offer and put your new elevator pitch here......

here is a thread to look through
NOTABLE! - Establishing a Productocracy - PULLing rather than PUSHing

Thanks again so much for your reply and your most important asset(time!)

Your post got me thinking, reading the productocracy thread and filled that in for myself.
I differentiate myself by putting an effective training together within 30 minutes. I make use of paired sets to get it done asap and the amount of volume is based on genetics of the client. Because I know how busy you are: you have to work, take care of your family and also go to bed early because you have an early meeting tomorrow morning.

The effective training is science based and put in a 30 - 45 minute format( based on the amount of TIME you have as a client), most of bootcamps take 1 hour. So with that being said, my new elevator pitch would look like: I help entrepeneurs and busy corporate people adopt a long-term healthy lifestyle in 60 minutes a week. (we train atleast 2x 30min per week, more is obviously an option)

Other things we offer but I believe everyone in the industry does so I cant differentiate myself with that
- 24/7 WhatsApp / Email.
- Nutrition Advice
- Mindset coaching.
- E-book
- Intake
- Weight moments etc.

Conclusion: The short effective training method is the differentation which saves the busy business people TIME but still get healthy. This was the reason I wanted to start the business, I know these people lack time to train in a huge group that takes average 90 minutes to get done. I can get them done in 45 min including advice. I still don't have any certs tho, that's why I am taking on a couple of free clients for a free month:)

That should be the differentation thing. Thanks and I'm really looking forward to feedback :)

Last edited:

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
@Bramxq Keep taking action, good job !
When ZCP is in your thread, you better keep delivering, that means you're on your way to success. Read every-single-word he types for you. That's remote coaching for free.

Thanks so much for replying aswell & the support, means a lot to me. To be honest I was a lil bit down when the flyering failed, I need to think more how to approach my client. I was thinking about walking into offices with the flyer + a short pitch to the gatekeepers.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
so i'm working out, eating better, lost a bunch of weight, working on flexibility, etc.......
been to the doctor, have lab tests, t levels, family history, data, etc.

now i'm trying to find someone to help me put a full plan together to meet my quarterly / yearly goals.
trainer, dietician, sports med doctor, anti aging doc, etc. ........ i think there are a lot of 40+ business owners that want that help!

a thought ...... fully customized 13 week / 52 week personal programs $xxx/mo
... options: add a trainer per session $xxx, week of meals $xxx, quarterly lab tests / yearly body comp test $xxx, supplements, massage, etc. ... all planned on a calendar i can download to my phone

my specific goals: put about 8 lbs of muscle on my legs while maintaining current body weight - 5 lbs, increase flexibility, have good energy from timing of meals (and contents), lower my blood pressure, and having something to help / hold me accountable.

if i could find someone to do that for me in ATL, they can have my money and a lot of referrals ...
--------------------------------
that help?

everything you have said just sounds like the same bullshit i hear from the 'bro's' all the time. friend of mine's 19 year old wants to train me .... dude looks like a matchstick and has no previous clients

i'm not looking for 'do some squats bro! and eat broccoli bro! brain candy is a great supplement bro!' ...... would like a comprehensive plan on my calendar that is backed by science and has produced results for others. willing to pay for it.

at least my doctor was honest yesterday ...... his nutritionist would treat me for diabetes and his sports med person would give me an old person program (because that is what they normally do). he gave me a local anti aging doctor to see and i think wants me to be the guinea pig for him. lol

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
so i'm working out, eating better, lost a bunch of weight, working on flexibility, etc.......
been to the doctor, have lab tests, t levels, family history, data, etc.

now i'm trying to find someone to help me put a full plan together to meet my quarterly / yearly goals.
trainer, dietician, sports med doctor, anti aging doc, etc. ........ i think there are a lot of 40+ business owners that want that help!

a thought ...... fully customized 13 week / 52 week personal programs $xxx/mo
... options: add a trainer per session $xxx, week of meals $xxx, quarterly lab tests / yearly body comp test $xxx, supplements, massage, etc. ... all planned on a calendar i can download to my phone

my specific goals: put about 8 lbs of muscle on my legs while maintaining current body weight - 5 lbs, increase flexibility, have good energy from timing of meals (and contents), lower my blood pressure, and having something to help / hold me accountable.

if i could find someone to do that for me in ATL, they can have my money and a lot of referrals ...
--------------------------------
that help?

everything you have said just sounds like the same bullshit i hear from the 'bro's' all the time. friend of mine's 19 year old wants to train me .... dude looks like a matchstick and has no previous clients

i'm not looking for 'do some squats bro! and eat broccoli bro! brain candy is a great supplement bro!' ...... would like a comprehensive plan on my calendar that is backed by science and has produced results for others. willing to pay for it.

at least my doctor was honest yesterday ...... his nutritionist would treat me for diabetes and his sports med person would give me an old person program (because that is what they normally do). he gave me a local anti aging doctor to see and i think wants me to be the guinea pig for him. lol

Thanks so much, once again.

I can deliver exactly what you want. I told you my program is backed by science(for example :eat your carbohydrates before going to bed because improves sleep) If I understand you right(correct me if not): you need the help to maintain and a Lil bit improve your current state. To make it convenient there has to be some kind of calendar you can view what when to eat, when to train and schedule body analysis. Only for the body analysis I would need to collab with a company which got the right equipment to deliver you quality analysis.

This way my pitch would change: I help entrepeneurs/business people maintain / improve their current state by providing good scheduled workouts/nutrition timing to enhance their work performance.

Your way of thinking helps me so much. Thanks
Sincerely,

Bram

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Still seems like you are limiting your thinking to 'what you can do' instead of 'what people want'.......

If you try to be everything, you are nothing. Offer too many options and i won't make a decision....

Create an MVP and pitch it and see what happens ......

D

Deleted50669

Curious, who is the author of Traction? There are multiple books with that title.

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
Still seems like you are limiting your thinking to 'what you can do' instead of 'what people want'.......

If you try to be everything, you are nothing. Offer too many options and i won't make a decision....

Create an MVP and pitch it and see what happens ......

Thanks once again, you make me think so much.. :) That's a good thing. I will get back to you asap with a pitch. Also I will read all of your posts thousands times to see were I'm lacking or misunderstanding I'm guessing so much on myself in what I need to change.

If I understand correctly you mean I offer to much and should be more specific on your needs? I think I need to change my way of thinking but having a hard time doing that.

PS: What does MVP mean?

Last edited:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
you are looking at this from your point of view .....
look at this from the client's point of view ....

MVP = Minimum viable product - Wikipedia

So last night and this morning I've analyzed the feedback you gave me and worked on a good result.
I had a found an informative youtube video on how to create a MVP(
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyU54GhfGs
) . The main thing I realized was I need to stick to the basics. Why did I want to do this? I noticed entrepeneurs / busy business people lack time to go to a busy gym, they can't join groups because it's not flexible enough for their lifestyle.

..As a busy entrepeneur
I need a time efficient health routine...
As I can go whenever I want and have that fit that into MY schedule..

Creating the minimum
I have to delete features the busy entrepreneur doesn’t care about. He doesn’t have a F*ck load of time and he just wants results and a time efficient program. He needs to SAVE time but still get healthy / reach his goals.
- EBook: Don’t think he needs this, it will only cost him time to read he doesn’t have that. If he wants to know something he will just send me an mail or whatsapp.
- Mindset coaching: He doesn’t need any consultant. An business man / entrepreneur does have a good winning mindset, else he wouldn’t be in that high level. Also he got other mentors or business partners for that stuff.
- Intake: Isn’t needed if he knows what he wants. Will save him TIME to not do this or just do it quickly over the phone.
- Weight-in: Maybe once in 4 months to check if he maintained his health status, but not weekly or daily. He is not a bodybuilder, just want to stay healthy and perform well.

MVP
I’m helping entrepeneurs with 13 week programs that suit YOUR quarter goals, you will pay monthly and get a confirmation mail with the routine scheduled in YOUR gmail calendar.

Optional
All other stuff will be on request: 24/7 whatsapp contact +xx$$, training session +xx$$, Meal plan +xx$$, therapist +xx$$ , scan? +xx$$. You contact me I can fix it for you and schedule in your calendar. Everything becomes an option.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
1. get more feedback than 1 person on the internet
2. update your main product idea
3. determine some delivery channels
4. sketch out the inner workings ... scheduling, interaction, payments from the client
5. put together a P&L pro forma on sales - cogs - g&a = profit using the info above
6. run a bunch of assumptions and see how robust the margins are .... things like costs + 20%, sales down 50%, etc. ..... what are the boundaries of a workable company
7. loop back to 1. as needed to get something workable on paper
8. create a solid mvp and put some budget behind testing it
9. pivot

Never1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 13, 2015
Canada
There's one company that comes to mind that does this, and has scaled it very well. I'm a former Anytime Fitness franchisee, and we used Alloy. If you want to build a scaleable training business, these guys did it right. Incredible service/product/model.

https://teamalloy.com/

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
t
There's one company that comes to mind that does this, and has scaled it very well. I'm a former Anytime Fitness franchisee, and we used Alloy. If you want to build a scaleable training business, these guys did it right. Incredible service/product/model.

https://teamalloy.com/

thanks so much, going to take a look.

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
1. get more feedback than 1 person on the internet
2. update your main product idea
3. determine some delivery channels
4. sketch out the inner workings ... scheduling, interaction, payments from the client
5. put together a P&L pro forma on sales - cogs - g&a = profit using the info above
6. run a bunch of assumptions and see how robust the margins are .... things like costs + 20%, sales down 50%, etc. ..... what are the boundaries of a workable company
7. loop back to 1. as needed to get something workable on paper
8. create a solid mvp and put some budget behind testing it
9. pivot

thnx so much again.
I´ll keep you posted.

Bramxq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Oct 24, 2017
Netherlands
12-5-2019

Have made a PDF-File with the idea in an infographic to sent to my target group for feedback. Also wrote down the pitch to put in emails and then wait for response. How would you go on and ask for feedback?

Should I just pitch the idea than wait for a response? Or should I actively ask for feedback or passively wait for them to fire at my idea?

I have thought about the business process and thought about how it would be.

START > Customer came in by word of mouth, fb advertising any other platform > research the customer need / why did he apply > suitable offer > accept(ye) > Create fitness routine > Acces his calendar > schedule his calendar > commmunicate through the week > keep him accountable > FIT Business man

Payment: Suitable offer accepted > sent payment request by mail > repeat after 30 days (for example: starts on 13-5-2019 > automatic payment request @ 13-6-2019)
What do you think?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.