I am looking for an entrepreneur who would be interested in taking part in launching online (and offline) counseling and training using my concept based on modern psychology, NLP, low of attraction, etc. I know how to build a profitable business, create a brand and make it popular through advertising, viral and Internet marketing.
Even though it is not a web start-up, this type of business can be very profitable and there is a niche which is not yet saturated at this moment. The business model doesn’t require significant funding to get the ball rolling. The concept itself is cool and interesting – I discussed it with many business and regular people and got a very positive feedback.
I have IT/financial background and looking for someone who either have psychological background or an entrepreneur who knows how to start and develop a new business from scratch. I’ll be glad to share more details upon request.
Michael
Even though it is not a web start-up, this type of business can be very profitable and there is a niche which is not yet saturated at this moment. The business model doesn’t require significant funding to get the ball rolling. The concept itself is cool and interesting – I discussed it with many business and regular people and got a very positive feedback.
I have IT/financial background and looking for someone who either have psychological background or an entrepreneur who knows how to start and develop a new business from scratch. I’ll be glad to share more details upon request.
Michael
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
