The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Going to start a personal training business

Brian Suh

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
This isnt meant to be my main fastlane business (though I will use the principles Mj talk about to make it so), but just for my own personal enjoyment. I enjoy changing other peoples bodies and figuring how the human body works. It is also for my own selfish desires as it helps me understand how to change and manipulate my body in the near future. I will document it here if anyone wants to see how I go about it. My goal is to get 25 clients every month for $99. Again this isnt meant to be a true fastlane business, just something for my own enjoyment but as joker once said "if youre good at something, never do it for free."

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Johnny boy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Then start posting local ads for personal training services (I’d try craigslist first).

That way you’ll be actually making some money out of the gate and learning about your customers, which will make you a killer marketer when it comes time to target them online and you already know everything about them.

You can do that to make money, learn more about the industry and about your customers by doing it in person, noting their problems... and then, when you create content and offer digital products to a broader audience online, you will have a better product, more experience, and a solid understanding of your customer.

Try charging people $300 a month for these services and fill up your schedule of meeting with these people, helping them workout, crafting meal plans, etc. Only 3 people a day, 5 days a week on a recurring schedule at $300 a month for weekly services is $4500 a month and you can spend your afternoons building up the online side of things.

broswoodwork

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
This isnt meant to be my main fastlane business (though I will use the principles Mj talk about to make it so), but just for my own personal enjoyment. I enjoy changing other peoples bodies and figuring how the human body works. It is also for my own selfish desires as it helps me understand how to change and manipulate my body in the near future. I will document it here if anyone wants to see how I go about it. My goal is to get 25 clients every month for $99. Again this isnt meant to be a true fastlane business, just something for my own enjoyment but as joker once said "if youre good at something, never do it for free."
Any plans to open an actual fitness studio? I went to high school with a dude who owns 3 now. His target market seems to be older women with piles of cash that are more than happy to pay top dollar for visible results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom