I'm just very skeptical of most products out there. The vitamin industry is like the wild west. Probably worse than Wall Street. The FDA is an absolute waste. There's no one really watching or regulating what they do, or the claims that they make. Plus, you will never know the long term effects until a long time from now.
I'd love to take something like this, and it may work short term. I'm more worried about if anything will affect me a few years from now. I found that by doing Intermittent fasting, combined with a Paleo diet, my focus and energy have gone way up. It seems to be the much healthier choice.
I'd love to take something like this, and it may work short term. I'm more worried about if anything will affect me a few years from now. I found that by doing Intermittent fasting, combined with a Paleo diet, my focus and energy have gone way up. It seems to be the much healthier choice.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


