lildragn
New Contributor
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Fastlane forums and I would like to introduce myself and a site myself and fellow Fastlane member "Vick" put together almost 1 year ago.
My name is Tito, a professional artist in the videogame industry who's constantly seeking ways to give back to the community since I know how hard the road is to reach the level we're currently at, especially for myself considering I have no formal education in the field!
Vick and I decided to put together a site dedicated to our industry in hopes of helping entry level to pro artists continue to aspire to keep evolving and becoming better. Maybe even nudging passionate gamers to live out their dreams working in the industry?
At any rate, I would love to hear any feedback advise you may have for pushing Gallery | Video Game Art to the next level. Our traffic is descent, but I know we can do a lot better with some input here.
Looking forward to reading the incredible amount of info in this forum.
Cheers!
My name is Tito, a professional artist in the videogame industry who's constantly seeking ways to give back to the community since I know how hard the road is to reach the level we're currently at, especially for myself considering I have no formal education in the field!
Vick and I decided to put together a site dedicated to our industry in hopes of helping entry level to pro artists continue to aspire to keep evolving and becoming better. Maybe even nudging passionate gamers to live out their dreams working in the industry?
At any rate, I would love to hear any feedback advise you may have for pushing Gallery | Video Game Art to the next level. Our traffic is descent, but I know we can do a lot better with some input here.
Looking forward to reading the incredible amount of info in this forum.
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
