The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I would like to make a videogame coaching website

Idea threads

Ben_HB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 15, 2023
Canada, British columbia, Abbotsford
Alright backstory, I want to make a videogame coaching website for the videogame valorant, I'm having the website commissioned as you read this, However I've been doing a lot of thinking and research, People are on average charging between $15-$25 per hour, I'd like to train other high level players in valorant how to coach, then put them on my website, and ideally charge $100 an hour, pay them $20 or so, but how can I add enough Value to make that extra $75-$85 worth it, Any insights would be greatly appreciated from anyone who has any experience in a similar or the same field. Thanks for reading : )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Patryk.

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Apr 21, 2022
Poland
Are you really able to coach people? Any experience there? If yes, I would start with friends then Fiverr as you would be able to find by yourself the main problems they get when they are learning the game. If no, how can you find people who want to learn it? Do they ask you for it in the game/discord? If yes - perfect.

Not sure if they will get $100 just to learn the game (personally I won't pay anything to learn how to play video games lol) but I would make myself look as I can deliver 10x times more in the same time. So they get 2.5x more for the same price (if you target price sensitive people) or they will learn 2x faster then usually (if you target people with no time). Best for example if you have documentation that you have more than 5k hours in the game (so you know everything about it), proof or you win some contest or anything else that is outstanding there - be creative.

Then hire people who are good at it and can deliver the same as you.

But maybe the easier and better option is to start a yt channel about it. Maybe both.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Alright backstory, I want to make a videogame coaching website for the videogame valorant, I'm having the website commissioned as you read this, However I've been doing a lot of thinking and research, People are on average charging between $15-$25 per hour, I'd like to train other high level players in valorant how to coach, then put them on my website, and ideally charge $100 an hour, pay them $20 or so, but how can I add enough Value to make that extra $75-$85 worth it, Any insights would be greatly appreciated from anyone who has any experience in a similar or the same field. Thanks for reading : )

Coach them to not put their hopes and dreams into video games and build a real business (or even just get a job)...that advice would easily be worth $75 - $100.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.