- Joined
- May 13, 2022
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 150%
Whats up fellow entrepreneurs
I just finished reading the book and made a profile on the forum.
I have been in business for myself since 2015, failed at least 10 businesses since, and succeeded with 2.
I haven't had a job the whole time and thankfully will never need one again
My goal with joining is firstly to provide value to anyone that needs it, and secondly to connect really well with several new business owner friends.
Happy to be here and contribute.
Mav
I just finished reading the book and made a profile on the forum.
I have been in business for myself since 2015, failed at least 10 businesses since, and succeeded with 2.
I haven't had a job the whole time and thankfully will never need one again
My goal with joining is firstly to provide value to anyone that needs it, and secondly to connect really well with several new business owner friends.
Happy to be here and contribute.
Mav
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
