The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking Passionate Partners & Business Buddies for Mutual Growth! Thread to make friends

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana
Hey everyone!

I'm on a mission to find ambitious and like-minded partners, accountability buddies, and business enthusiasts to join me in our pursuit of success!

A little more about me (spent years developing these skills):

Skilled in sales: I have a knack for understanding customers' needs and providing tailor-made solutions to close deals effectively.

2nd-year software engineering student: I'm passionate about technology, and my experience in software engineering has given me the ability to solve complex problems and stay current with cutting-edge trends.

Avid Alex Hormozi follower: I watch his content religiously and actively apply his lessons to my life and goals, ranging from business strategies to personal development.

Aspiring to build a 10/10 physique: I understand the importance of a strong and healthy body, and I'm committed to reaching my full physical potential, which will in turn boost my confidence and productivity.

Business knowledge enthusiast: I can't get enough of learning about business – it's like candy to me! I'm always eager to explore new ideas, strategies, and concepts that will help me grow both personally and professionally.

⚡ Quickly adapt and learn new skills: As a fast learner, I can pick up new skills and tools with ease, which allows me to stay ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-changing business landscape.

Mastering A.I. to supercharge my abilities: I'm constantly exploring ways to leverage the power of artificial intelligence to enhance my efficiency, decision-making, and overall performance.

God-fearing individual: My faith keeps me grounded, focused, and grateful for the opportunities I've been given, and I believe that being a good person is the foundation of lasting success. Thanks and praise be to God for all my achievements. ☝️

I live in Sri Lanka.

Let's make this thread a hub for building connections, sharing knowledge, and finding trustworthy partners!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Hey everyone!

I'm on a mission to find ambitious and like-minded partners, accountability buddies, and business enthusiasts to join me in our pursuit of success!

Skilled in sales: I have a knack for understanding customers' needs and providing tailor-made solutions to close deals effectively.

2nd-year software engineering student: I'm passionate about technology, and my experience in software engineering has given me the ability to solve complex problems and stay current with cutting-edge trends.

Avid Alex Hormozi follower: I watch his content religiously and actively apply his lessons to my life and goals, ranging from business strategies to personal development.

Aspiring to build a 10/10 physique: I understand the importance of a strong and healthy body, and I'm committed to reaching my full physical potential, which will in turn boost my confidence and productivity.

Business knowledge enthusiast: I can't get enough of learning about business – it's like candy to me! I'm always eager to explore new ideas, strategies, and concepts that will help me grow both personally and professionally.

⚡ Quickly adapt and learn new skills: As a fast learner, I can pick up new skills and tools with ease, which allows me to stay ahead of the curve and adapt to an ever-changing business landscape.

Mastering A.I. to supercharge my abilities: I'm constantly exploring ways to leverage the power of artificial intelligence to enhance my efficiency, decision-making, and overall performance.

God-fearing individual: My faith keeps me grounded, focused, and grateful for the opportunities I've been given, and I believe that being a good person is the foundation of lasting success. Thanks and praise be to God for all my achievements. ☝️

I live in Sri Lanka.

Let's make this thread a hub for building connections, sharing knowledge, and finding trustworthy partners!
Is this written by chatgpt ?
Looks just a bit sus.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I like the idea man, I see you're looking to attract people to you. Big secret, by being in the forum, contributing (making people laugh, having good points) and being proactive in meeting people, that'll give you far more success. You've been about since the end of January - have you been contributing? Have you been reaching out to people? Saying thank you at least? Have you been making posts on stuff you've thought could bring value?

Great things don't land on your lap, you need to go out and grab it by the balls.

Being honest, just reading this post I'm not sure if this is about finding people to associate with, or to rather pout how amazing you are. I honestly feel like I'm reading a CV for a job interview. Why should I bother to even write to you? How do I not know you're full of shit? How do I know if an AI has just written this? How do I not know that this is just a massive action fake? Nearly everyone on the forum is striving towards these goals - why should I bother to talk to you?

I suppose what I'm saying is that much of what you have said here hasn't contributed much. 90% of the words you've used here are to talk about yourself (92.25% if you want to be precise) and doesn't add much to me.

The entire forum is made up of these people. They are right in front of you, you just need to be proactive.

So go out there and contribute to others - everything you post should have value to someone reading.

Edit: To add, being proactive in attracting people like you is the best way to get a circle of high quality people. The other element is being some that these people want to be around. You need proactivity, but you also need to become someone you'd want to hang around.

If someone dressed bummy, has a crap attitude, short temper, poor hygiene, poor health, a victim mindset & isn't interested in business, best believe I won't be inviting them into my inner circle.

Last edited:

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana
I like the idea man, I see you're looking to attract people to you. Big secret, by being in the forum, contributing (making people laugh, having good points) and being proactive in meeting people, that'll give you far more success. You've been about since the end of January - have you been contributing? Have you been reaching out to people? Saying thank you at least? Have you been making posts on stuff you've thought could bring value?

Great things don't land on your lap, you need to go out and grab it by the balls.

Being honest, just reading this post I'm not sure if this is about finding people to associate with, or to rather pout how amazing you are. I honestly feel like I'm reading a CV for a job interview. Why should I bother to even write to you? How do I not know you're full of shit? How do I know if an AI has just written this? How do I not know that this is just a massive action fake? Nearly everyone on the forum is striving towards these goals - why should I bother to talk to you?

I suppose what I'm saying is that much of what you have said here hasn't contributed much. 90% of the words you've used here are to talk about yourself (92.25% if you want to be precise) and doesn't add much to me.

The entire forum is made up of these people. They are right in front of you, you just need to be proactive.

So go out there and contribute to others - everything you post should have value to someone reading.

Edit: To add, being proactive in attracting people like you is the best way to get a circle of high quality people. The other element is being some that these people want to be around. You need proactivity, but you also need to become someone you'd want to hang around.

If someone dressed bummy, has a crap attitude, short temper, poor hygiene, poor health, a victim mindset & isn't interested in business, best believe I won't be inviting them into my inner circle.
Thank you man! Really appreciate your brutal criticism. I had good intentions but seems like it came off wrong. Thank you for your advice will take note and improve. ✨️

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Thank you man! Really appreciate your brutal criticism. I had good intentions but seems like it came off wrong. Thank you for your advice will take note and improve. ✨️
Awesome, it's as simple as coming across posts that you found very valuable (there are plenty of them) and saying how they've been helpful. Maybe even picking out a specific phrase. After that point, people will begin to notice you.

Other thing - consistency is key. If you do this for a week then disappear, that's not going to be any good.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Hey everyone!

I live in Sri Lanka.

Hey

You're welcome.

You are already connecting.

Only this message of yours could have landed you into serious shit.

Why do you use AI to write for you when you want to talk to other people? Is there a personal problem?

Talk to us yourself.

We will bond with you more when we view you as human. Not a certain copy paste writer somewhere.

But you're welcome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...