The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[NEED GOOGLE ANALYTICS 4?] GA4 + Google Ads, GTM, Conversion tracking help

Senecal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 4, 2020
Do you need to set up GA4 but don’t know how to?
Do you want GA4 on your site but don’t wanna go through the steep learning curve?
Do you have other “tracking” problems you need fixing?
  • Maybe you’re running ads but no conversions are showing. hint: broken conversion tracking
  • Or your data looks inaccurate.
  • Or you just want some clarity on your marketing numbers.
  • Et cetera

Hey Fastlaner. I’m Aldrin; I specialize in the technical side of digital marketing so you don’t have to.

As a business owner or marketer, you want your efforts to pay off (duh!). Whether it’s paid ads, SEO, cold outreach – whatever.

But when it’s all said and done – how do you know if something is working?

You say, “I check my numbers, of course!”

Of course.

But how sure are you that the numbers you’re seeing are accurate?

Hmmm…

See, Google, Facebook, or Bing ad platforms don’t have conversion tracking added by default. In most cases, you as the advertiser have to set it up.

It’s the same with Google Analytics. If you want to get the most out of it, you need to set it up properly.

And if you’ve tried to set these up yourself, you may have scratched your head on multiple occasions (I did!). Unless you're a technical person and want to get into the nitty-gritty of conversion tracking, you probably want someone else to do it for you.

And that’s where I come in.

Here are my reps for your consideration:
  • I’ve been doing this kind of work for more than a year. Did setups from the basic GA4 and ads tracking to dataLayer push, lookup tables, and regex.
  • Learned from the best. Most of my knowledge came from Julius of Analytics Mania, Julian of Measure School, and Simo Ahava. I also learned some from Avinash Kausik and a bunch of other brilliant analytics people.
  • Completed the Analytics Mania GA4 course.

Here’s what I can help you with:
  1. Google Analytics 4 setup
  • The best time to switch to GA4 was before July this year. The next best time is now.
  • If you’re still on the fence about switching to GA4, you can read the post linked on my signature.
  1. Conversion tracking audit, setup, and troubleshooting
  • You may need this if a. You ran ads for some time but still not seeing conversions, b. Your conversions are way below what your CRM tells you, c. You feel your ads tracking or analytics numbers are off.
  • Includes Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
  1. Google Data Studio Dashboard
  • Get a high-level overview of your marketing numbers.
  • Know which channels are giving you the most conversions, learn more about your visitors, etc.
  1. Landing page optimization
  • Leads not converting? Maybe your landing page or website needs some work.
  1. Other tracking software
  • I also have a decent experience on these other platforms:
  • Hyros/ Segmetrics/ Zapier (yes, Zapier can be used for tracking!)

If you need help with any of these items, feel free to schedule a call with me using this link:
Chat about Analytics, Tracking, and Your Business Goals - Aldrin Gonzalgo

Don’t worry, this call is free and I won’t force you to avail of my services. We may or may not end up working together; either way is fine. But I’ll try to provide you with as much value as I can during the call to help you reach your business goals.

If we end up working together, I offer you a 30-day money-back guarantee to remove all the risks. I’m confident that what I have will help you fix your data and prepare your business for scale.

So if you want to:
  • Save time from figuring out tracking on your own
  • Save yourself from the headache of seeing your bank account drained without getting any results from ads
  • Get clarity on your marketing numbers
  • Re-structure your funnel for more sales
  • Prepare your business for scale with accurate data
…then let’s connect!
Chat about Analytics, Tracking, and Your Business Goals - Aldrin Gonzalgo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I used @Senecal's service a while back and got great results.

I had a fair few issues connecting all our google tracking with different platforms, and he sorted it very quickly.

I would highly recommend him to anyone stuck with tracking - was a quick fix with valuable results.

themarkboogie

Mamba Mentality
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Oct 8, 2020
Bay Area, California
I contracted Aldrin to help me switch from UA to GA4 and set up conversion tracking using GTM (form submission & phone number clicks) for a client.

Aldrin did an awesome job quickly understanding the project and getting everything completed autonomously. He also took some time to walk me through best practices so I don't waste as much time in the future.

Highly recommended.

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Will PM you later today!

Senecal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 4, 2020

Blackman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Dec 28, 2018
London, UK
Hi Senecal, do you know how to set up Universal Analytics or GA4 to see all the search queries triggered in Google Ads?

As you probably know, the search terms report in Google Ads dashboard doesn't show all terms that resulted in clicks (only those with "significant volume"), so I've been successfully using Universal Analytics to get that data by going into "Acquisition" > "Google Ads" and then "Search Queries" section, but I've noticed that it stopped working in the last month or so...It no longer shows any search queries or any clicks for that matter, eventhough the campaign still gets traffic as usual.

I'm not sure if Google sort of closed this "loophole", if you want to call it so, but now I'm stuck and I want to see everything that results in a click...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.