The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

TZA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 14, 2021
Hello seniors and fellow FASTlaners! I have developed a shopify site after some research and idea validation and would like your kind feedback on it. So if can spare a few minutes, visit my website

and leave a feedback on the thread here. Thankyou!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

IPotato

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 26, 2021
Hello

I really like the design

but the images are not in high quality on the home page, maybe try to get better ones

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Wondering where you want to take this. Doesn't seem to be at a stage where feedback makes sense yet.

I see no message behind it, just some items. What will make it special and why will people care?
Do you have social media accounts and a marketing plan? I see the words Dream, Create, Imagine ... but I can't figure out what they have to do with the items in the shop.

How did you valiate the idea and what were your findings?

TZA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 14, 2021
Wondering where you want to take this. Doesn't seem to be at a stage where feedback makes sense yet.

I see no message behind it, just some items. What will make it special and why will people care?
Do you have social media accounts and a marketing plan? I see the words Dream, Create, Imagine ... but I can't figure out what they have to do with the items in the shop.

How did you valiate the idea and what were your findings?
Yes sir. Let me explain. There is a community especially in US (and generally around the globe) which have their aesthatic of living and buying that is called Fairycore aesthetic. I have validated the idea and products using google trends, Amazon, etsy and facebook groups (one major group is 41k members strong). They always talk about the products they need and share pictures. I have searched and found no website that sells these jewelry, although there are website that sell clothes of this aesthetic. Most of the products relate to nature and fairyland items like mushroom earrings and fairy wings. So I developed my store and noticed the traffic. It is coming from US and other parts of world but no conversion happened yet.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.