The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need feedback from you! Something about AI-Assistant

Idea threads

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
I think it really depends on who you are targeting. For example, I target automotive dealerships so I want to reach dealer principles and sales managers. Before I put together a marketing strategy to get my minimum viable product in front of the decision makers at dealerships, I jumped on automotive forums and asked questions. I found out that the dealer principles get at least 2 marketing emails an hour, they just cant keep up and don't open them. They did say that they only receive a few calls a week and take all of them. They will give at least enough time to hear the salesman/vendor out, and If you send a follow-up email afterwards then they are inclined to call you back with feedback or a sale. So I think it pays to research who you want to reach and don't do what everyone else is doing (sending bulk emails because its easier than a phone call).

I'll also add, I'm not experienced in sales or marketing at all but I have studied the subjects for a while now. There are some really good threads in this forum ill dig them up.

What market do you think your AI product will provide the most value? Off the top of my head I have heard of voice AI being used in ; real estate, Automotive follow-ups, nurture leads after they fill out a socials add form
Hey. I wanted to ask if anyone knows which method is best to use to get a list of contact owners. I'm already using LeadSwift, but it shows few emails of company owners specifically. I'm also considering using Apollo. Can anyone suggest what is best to use for getting mass contacts of owners? Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

uhhfeef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Nov 17, 2022
Hey. I wanted to ask if anyone knows which method is best to use to get a list of contact owners. I'm already using LeadSwift, but it shows few emails of company owners specifically. I'm also considering using Apollo. Can anyone suggest what is best to use for getting mass contacts of owners? Thanks.
Apollo

I explain it here:

But I don't think you should go this route until you've completely exhausted your warm leads list.

You can also see me in real time failing with this method and moving on to a better one. One that gave me more results.

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
Apollo

I explain it here:

But I don't think you should go this route until you've completely exhausted your warm leads list.

You can also see me in real time failing with this method and moving on to a better one. One that gave me more results.
Thank you very much! I read your post, and now I understand many tips for my questions that I had.

However, I still have a couple of questions.

I bought and connected about 51 emails to Instantly with the hope of mass mailing my offer. Now, I have a question about how I can find many contacts so that I can mass mail them as I envisioned. I bought 51 emails for mass mailing, thinking that I could get many contacts using the Leadswift service. But when I started looking at the emails that appear in my list, I saw that there are very many simple company emails like info, support, etc., with very few owner emails appearing in the list. As I understand, there's no point in mailing to info, support, etc. If I am to mail, it should be directly to business owners on their direct business email. Then, I started looking at other services and discovered Apollo. But my plan was to find and upload 25,000 contacts each month to Instantly. However, I understand that for Apollo, this is a very large number to find and download 25,000 contacts. Instantly is expensive for searching contacts. To find 30,000 contacts, it would cost about $300 per month.

What should I do in this case?

I would really appreciate your help!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!