The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need feedback from you! Something about AI-Assistant

Idea threads

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
Hey!

I'm writing this post to get feedback from you.

My name is Danil Zaderaka, I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Ukraine. I'll provide a brief backstory so you can understand the bigger picture. I worked at a company, helping them with video editing and creating some 3D models in Blender (at that time, I was 17 years old, and it was the year 2022). I was able to earn a modest amount of money over four months working at this company. Then, I decided that I lacked knowledge in the business field, so I chose to invest these funds in cryptocurrency. Also, I bought many finance books to gain new knowledge and develop an understanding of business management in the future. All this time, I studied and read until today. I've noticed that after such a long time, I've begun to understand things better. I've read about 50 books in all, trying to track my time well and understand where I'm spending it. I've also significantly improved my physical condition by now, but that's secondary.

Now, my main question. I've noticed that AI is developing very well right now, and based on this, I'm thinking of opening my own agency for AI assistants. I've studied and understood that I can provide value to businesses with an AI assistant that can make bookings over the phone, record conversations, and also display the transcribed text conversation so that the owner can take further actions based on this. The most important values I can offer to a business owner are:

Continuous service: Your clients will be thrilled that they can get answers to their questions or assistance at any time of the day or night.

Increased sales: Our AI assistant isn't limited to simply responding to inquiries; it actively participates in the sales process, effectively using pre-prepared scripts.

Cost reduction: Saving on hiring additional staff or paying for overtime will become tangible. Let technology work for you.

My main question to you is, will these values be enough for businesses to launch my agency and start offering my services?

Thank you for reading my post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
Hey!

My name is Danil Zaderaka, I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Ukraine. I'll provide a brief backstory so you can understand the bigger picture. I worked at a company, helping them with video editing and creating some 3D models in Blender (at that time, I was 17 years old, and it was the year 2022). I was able to earn a modest amount of money over four months working at this company. Then, I decided that I lacked knowledge in the business field, so I chose to invest these funds in cryptocurrency. Also, I bought many finance books to gain new knowledge and develop an understanding of business management in the future. All this time, I studied and read until today. I've noticed that after such a long time, I've begun to understand things better. I've read about 50 books in all, trying to track my time well and understand where I'm spending it. I've also significantly improved my physical condition by now, but that's secondary.

Now, my main question. I've noticed that AI is developing very well right now, and based on this, I'm thinking of opening my own agency for AI assistants. I've studied and understood that I can provide value to businesses with an AI assistant that can make bookings over the phone, record conversations, and also display the transcribed text conversation so that the owner can take further actions based on this. The most important values I can offer to a business owner are:

Continuous service: Your clients will be thrilled that they can get answers to their questions or assistance at any time of the day or night.

Increased sales: Our AI assistant isn't limited to simply responding to inquiries; it actively participates in the sales process, effectively using pre-prepared scripts.

Cost reduction: Saving on hiring additional staff or paying for overtime will become tangible. Let technology work for you.

My main question to you is, will these values be enough for businesses to launch my agency and start offering my services?

If you can make it, then use it to scale it, you have a sure shot multi-million dollar exit!

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
No, you should niche down. These problems are too general. Focus on a specific market/type of business owner.

As an example, if I want to provide a booking function? This could be niches such as dentistry, veterinary, beauty salons, auto services. An AI Assistant for scheduling appointments in their calendar could be a useful feature for these niches. Then it can be offered to different niches if there is demand for this service, or am I mistaken?

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
As an example, if I want to provide a booking function? This could be niches such as dentistry, veterinary, beauty salons, auto services. An AI Assistant for scheduling appointments in their calendar could be a useful feature for these niches. Then it can be offered to different niches if there is demand for this service, or am I mistaken?
That's great, but right now it seems like you approach the problem top-down. You see the tool (AI) and what it is capable of. It can do many things. But what can you do with the tool, that others can't or won't? I suggest pick a niche like "independent motorcycle repair shop" in X country. Then you compare what solutions they use currently, and if it is working well or not.

You can call businesses and see if they answer the phone. If they don't, is their booking solution lacking or are they already so busy they won't take on more work? Try to understand the market from the view of the service provider and customer.

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
That's great, but right now it seems like you approach the problem top-down. You see the tool (AI) and what it is capable of. It can do many things. But what can you do with the tool, that others can't or won't? I suggest pick a niche like "independent motorcycle repair shop" in X country. Then you compare what solutions they use currently, and if it is working well or not.

You can call businesses and see if they answer the phone. If they don't, is their booking solution lacking or are they already so busy they won't take on more work? Try to understand the market from the view of the service provider and customer.
Alright, I will heed your words and study all the details again, thank you!

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
No, you should niche down. These problems are too general. Focus on a specific market/type of business owner.

Niche = lower market cap = lower sales = extensive struggle.

Let’s test your stuff out. I have a business. I will tell you very quickly what is right and wrong with it

I would actually buy his product right now, if he had one!

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
Niche = lower market cap = lower sales = extensive struggle.

Should I then pitch my proposal to different niches simultaneously? And then analyze which niches are the most interested and responsive, and focus there in the future.

Also, how much per month would you be willing to pay for such a service? My assumption is to make it slightly cheaper than hiring an employee for the company since AI can work 24/7 every day.

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
Let’s test your stuff out. I have a business. I will tell you very quickly what is right and wrong with it
With pleasure, I need to take care of a couple of things before the final work tests and understanding all the aspects. Once everything is done, I will contact you for your evaluation, thank you.

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
I want to thank everyone for their help! I aim to provide maximum value to business owners so they can take their operations to the next level. I will be grateful once again to everyone who helps me and gives me advice. Allow me to become the most in-demand AI assistant on the market.

Thank you!

I hope my approach is correct.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

Should I then pitch my proposal to different niches simultaneously? And then analyze which niches are the most interested and responsive, and focus there in the future.

You're talking about customer care service + sales calls done by AI in real time. This service is the need of every business, and limiting it to a niche is suffocating your growth before you can comprehend its potential.

uhhfeef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Nov 17, 2022

Its does exist, its called voiceflow and does exactly this.

I want to thank everyone for their help! I aim to provide maximum value to business owners so they can take their operations to the next level. I will be grateful once again to everyone who helps me and gives me advice. Allow me to become the most in-demand AI assistant on the market.
As an agency owner are you providing chatbots as the service or will you be building them?

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
Last edited:

uhhfeef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Nov 17, 2022
I guess he was not talking about chat bots! Was he?
Yea all of those features he mentioned can be done through a voiceflow chatbot.

You can store lead data, connect to a crm, tweak gpt prompts and create your own customised workflows that the chatbot can follow and guide a lead.

Which is why i asked if he's gona sell this as the service and if so I know a lot of agency owners successful at it.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
Yea all of those features he mentioned can be done through a voiceflow chatbot.

You can store lead data, connect to a crm, tweak gpt prompts and create your own customised workflows that the chatbot can follow and guide a lead.

Which is why i asked if he's gona sell this as the service and if so I know a lot of agency owners successful at it.

an AI assistant that can make bookings over the phone, record conversations,

This ...

uhhfeef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Nov 17, 2022
Use make to connect zoom with google drive, automatically upload recordings in there.

Use gpt to create a meeting link, if a meeting was scheduled within the call.

Hook that up to calendar and its booked on yours and theirs.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
Use make to connect zoom with google drive, automatically upload recordings in there.

Use gpt to create a meeting link, if a meeting was scheduled within the call.

Hook that up to calendar and its booked on yours and theirs.

u win the argument.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

Thank you!

I hope my approach is correct.

I still look forward to your product!

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
Its does exist, its called voiceflow and does exactly this.

As an agency owner are you providing chatbots as the service or will you be building them?
Yes, as I said at the very beginning, I will act as an agency that will provide AI assistant setup for businesses. If you have people who are already doing this, how are they doing? Perhaps you can give me some advice based on their experience. I would be grateful to you, thank you!

AutoMan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Mar 27, 2024
Hey!

To answer your question, IMO yes, AI Assistants bring enough value if you can build them out right to launch your business.
I am biased though as I'm in a similar position at the moment. I have niched into a specific industry and area though.
My advice, prove that there is a need for your product or service in a certain niche then get a foot in the door and test. Use the results for marketing and a launch.
If the results are sub par, use the feedback to learn and build/pivot.

Go get it!

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
To answer your question, IMO yes, AI Assistants bring enough value if you can build them out right to launch your business.
I am biased though as I'm in a similar position at the moment. I have niched into a specific industry and area though.
My advice, prove that there is a need for your product or service in a certain niche then get a foot in the door and test. Use the results for marketing and a launch.

Go get it!
I understand you. I am getting to work actively right now to take this into my own hands. Thank you

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023

Go get it!
Also, I have a couple more questions. I should use all methods like cold calls and cold emailing to contact as many people as possible, is that correct?

AutoMan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Mar 27, 2024
Also, I have a couple more questions. I should use all methods like cold calls and cold emailing to contact as many people as possible, is that correct?
I think it really depends on who you are targeting. For example, I target automotive dealerships so I want to reach dealer principles and sales managers. Before I put together a marketing strategy to get my minimum viable product in front of the decision makers at dealerships, I jumped on automotive forums and asked questions. I found out that the dealer principles get at least 2 marketing emails an hour, they just cant keep up and don't open them. They did say that they only receive a few calls a week and take all of them. They will give at least enough time to hear the salesman/vendor out, and If you send a follow-up email afterwards then they are inclined to call you back with feedback or a sale. So I think it pays to research who you want to reach and don't do what everyone else is doing (sending bulk emails because its easier than a phone call).

I'll also add, I'm not experienced in sales or marketing at all but I have studied the subjects for a while now. There are some really good threads in this forum ill dig them up.

What market do you think your AI product will provide the most value? Off the top of my head I have heard of voice AI being used in ; real estate, Automotive follow-ups, nurture leads after they fill out a socials add form

Danil Zaderaka

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 28, 2023
I think it really depends on who you are targeting. For example, I target automotive dealerships so I want to reach dealer principles and sales managers. Before I put together a marketing strategy to get my minimum viable product in front of the decision makers at dealerships, I jumped on automotive forums and asked questions. I found out that the dealer principles get at least 2 marketing emails an hour, they just cant keep up and don't open them. They did say that they only receive a few calls a week and take all of them. They will give at least enough time to hear the salesman/vendor out, and If you send a follow-up email afterwards then they are inclined to call you back with feedback or a sale. So I think it pays to research who you want to reach and don't do what everyone else is doing (sending bulk emails because its easier than a phone call).

I'll also add, I'm not experienced in sales or marketing at all but I have studied the subjects for a while now. There are some really good threads in this forum ill dig them up.

What market do you think your AI product will provide the most value? Off the top of my head I have heard of voice AI being used in ; real estate, Automotive follow-ups, nurture leads after they fill out a socials add form
Thank you for your advice! I plan to focus on real estate, and then we'll see how it goes. Perhaps I'll need to change my niche, but I believe it's important to keep trying. Thank you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.