I'd like to discuss gaming with y'all.
Fastlane Forum is a place where a lot of people ask for advice on "how to quit gaming" and stuff. However, what if you don't quit gaming? What if u transform it in your job?
It's possible to leverage and add value.
Take twitch.tv for example. As I write this, there are 600k+ people watching streaming on twitch (today's sunday though).
My point is: if there are this amount of people into something, you can earn money from it. If not from this 600k watching (I assume they are youngsters with low budget), from some company advertising games, pc parts, etc.
Of course people donate as well but I wouldn't expect it to be my monetizing strategy.
Last but not least, I think that everyone reading this agree that it won't be a fastlane since you'd still change your time for money.
Anyhow, this is what I THINK as I write this down. Tell me what YOU think.
Is gaming profitable? How can we make a living out of it?
Fastlane Forum is a place where a lot of people ask for advice on "how to quit gaming" and stuff. However, what if you don't quit gaming? What if u transform it in your job?
It's possible to leverage and add value.
Take twitch.tv for example. As I write this, there are 600k+ people watching streaming on twitch (today's sunday though).
My point is: if there are this amount of people into something, you can earn money from it. If not from this 600k watching (I assume they are youngsters with low budget), from some company advertising games, pc parts, etc.
Of course people donate as well but I wouldn't expect it to be my monetizing strategy.
Last but not least, I think that everyone reading this agree that it won't be a fastlane since you'd still change your time for money.
Anyhow, this is what I THINK as I write this down. Tell me what YOU think.
Is gaming profitable? How can we make a living out of it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
