The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Market research for a product that doesnt exist? (yet)

Marketing, social media, advertising

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
There's lots of ways to generate interest in a new product. Create a web page/site to build an interest list. Run ads and see if you can build a list of emails who are so interested in what you have that they'll give you an email in order to be notified when it is ready. Better yet, create a page to offer pre-sales. Run ads to that page and see if you get credit cards. Start a kickstarter campaign. Hth.

madlife

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Feb 15, 2022
How to determine the price for a product that you will introduce to the market? How to even know if people would buy it, if there's nothing else like it? It's relatively niche, but I think enough people know about the overarching subject to be intrigued. I think it's one of those things where I would have to capture people with the advertisement. Think it's a good idea to sponsor some niche YouTubers for paid promotion, send them a free copy, that type of thing, might feel more personal. Been looking on google trends lately to compare how popular it is. Part of me thinks it could be a big hit; part of me thinks it could be a flop - but hey thats how it goes right? Any thoughts are welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

madlife

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Feb 15, 2022
There's lots of ways to generate interest in a new product. Create a web page/site to build an interest list. Run ads and see if you can build a list of emails who are so interested in what you have that they'll give you an email in order to be notified when it is ready. Better yet, create a page to offer pre-sales. Run ads to that page and see if you get credit cards. Start a kickstarter campaign. Hth.
Good ideas here. Pre sales might just be the move. it definitely helps, thank you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.