The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From aspiration to reality: What steps for successful market research for my online platform?

Idea threads
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 20, 2023
France
Hello I want to create an online service platform. I need to conduct some market research but I really don't know where to start.
No matter how much I inquire, I don't understand how to do it and I do it on a wall. I think my company could bring in a 5-figure salary on autopilot. But I need to know how entrepreneurs conduct their investigations to know if there is potential or not.

I want to devote myself to my passions while helping my family and giving myself free time to do what I love. My time is worth way more than my time-based salary.

Thanks to the book The Millionaire Fastlane – Crack the Code to Wealth and Life Rich for a Lifetime. I finally see another perspective than salary for my time.

I'm not good at marketing, it's not my delusion. I have a very small salary so I don't have enough money to run Google Ads campaigns or anything else.

I have my idea and above all I want to leave my company, having had enough of only receiving crumbs compared to my boss who doesn't even know that I exist. Seeing all my colleagues who dedicate themselves body and soul to this company makes me sick, I don't understand how anyone can be so satisfied and not seek anything other than retirement. My current company has everything that is mediocre in the world of work, a real cliché, 4 managers instead of just one, bosses of bosses, low blows between colleagues, etc.

To say my colleagues do not understand my mentality which is different from theirs, and yet they constantly complain about the salary

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 20, 2023
France
Eh bien, commencez par nous dire pourquoi pensez-vous cela.

Relisez le chapitre concernant ce que vous aimez.
Je souhaite créer une plateforme mettant en relation les investisseurs avec les jeunes startups, je prends une commission sur chaque transaction après validation, par exemple si je prends 10% de 100 000 l'entreprise récupère 10 000. Mais je suis complètement perdu car je ne sais pas comment faire une étude de marché, surtout en France. J'ai confiance en mon projet.

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
Je souhaite créer une plateforme mettant en relation les investisseurs avec les jeunes startups, je prends une commission sur chaque transaction après validation, par exemple si je prends 10% de 100 000 l'entreprise récupère 10 000. Mais je suis complètement perdu car je ne sais pas comment faire une étude de marché, surtout en France. J'ai confiance en mon projet.

What will you do different than Indiegogo? This platform does exactly what you want to create.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 20, 2023
France
What will you do different than Indiegogo? This platform does exactly what you want to create.
I differentiate myself thanks to my commitments may be a little greener. In any case, thank you for the competitor's name. I'll be able to look at how they work

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.