The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making lots of money is simple

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
Where’s the argument? You didn’t even present your side. Just one sentence?

Start Steve’s post is dumb, change my mind.
In argumentation someone starts off with setting a premise ( I've done that) and then someone reacts with an argument, then counter-arguments follow.

I'm really surprised that people aren't following. I'm going to have to give this entire experience some thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thoelk

Artificial Psycho
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 18, 2014
Belgium
In argumentation someone starts off with setting a premise ( I've done that) and then someone reacts with an argument, then counter-arguments follow.

I'm really surprised that people aren't following. I'm going to have to give this entire experience some thought.

A forum - especially this one - is not your typical social media, where you dump all your brain farts in the hope to get exposure... I would't even use social media for that, but that seems to be the trend/'cool thing to do' on twitter these days...

So let me challenge you:

Starting a thread that adds value isn't simple, change my mind.

Last edited:

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
2mhcmf.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
A forum - especially this one - is not your typical social media, where you dump all your brain farts in the hope to get exposure... I would't even use social media for that, but that seems to be the trend/'cool thing to do' on twitter these days...

So let me challenge you:

Starting a thread that adds value sn't simple, change my mind.
I've been using message boards since pre-internet, before some of the users here were born, on bbs's. I get that this message board has its own subculture, I'm not a fit. That's okay it was worth exploring.

As for Quality threads? Pretty much just read every single one of MJ's posts that he created when he launched this platform. Then take a look at other MJ level people who can actually provide targeted implementation specific feedback to the wantrepreneurs.

Thoelk

Artificial Psycho
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 18, 2014
Belgium
I've been using message boards since pre-internet, before some of the users here were born, on bbs's. I get that this message board has its own subculture, I'm not a fit. That's okay it was worth exploring.

As for Quality threads? Pretty much just read every single one of MJ's posts that he created when he launched this platform. Then take a look at other MJ level people who can actually provide targeted implementation specific feedback to the wantrepreneurs.

Who says you're not a fit? If you would derive that conclusion after this thread, indeed you don't seem to be a fit. If however you see that this kind of "thread" is useless on here and you learn & talk/join the conversations, I don't see why you wouldn't be a fit?

You shouldn't take it personal, but somehow the recent trend especially with social media/technology is that everyone feels entitled to request time/energy from others: "change my mind"/"try to convince me"/...

Ehm why should *I* do that? If you like MJ's posts/books, you should acknowledge that the focus is on helping others and by doing so, you create your own welfare.. maybe I don't see your intention here (like the others), but I fail to see what value a simple message like that adds to the forum... The people on here have limited time/energy, so they won't bother for these things.

Again, don't take it personally.. you can & should fit in, if you want to. :)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

If you wanted a discussion, replying to everything with not an argument doesn't help.

People aren't following because you've offered nothing to start with.

Me: The Sun is not yellow, change my mind
You: It looks yellow to me
Me: Not an argument
You: Why do I bother wasting my time with this guy

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Making lots of money as simple, change my mind.

I'll help.

Just reorganize your question and the answer is there: If you change your mind, making lots of money is simple.

If you don't it's not only hard but virtually impossible.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
no arguments here :thumbsup:

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Making lots of value tokens is simple - if you are capable of creating a scalable value providing system.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I can't believe I read this...

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@Startup Steve

I've landfilled this. It means it doesn't get listed on the homepage, but is still open for folks to engage with.

Personally, I've been impressed with some of your comments. You seem to know your stuff about bots etc. I think you can fit in, if you want to.

RE your question (was it a question?):
  • I prefer to think of "earning" money rather than making money.
  • I think the formula for earning money is simple: Add value. Get paid.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I pulled in a reference to confirm a definition and made a rebuttal.
if you take definition 9 .... Definition of SIMPLE ,
it is not simple for most people or more people would have lots of money. change my mind. :)
You made a nonsensical reply.
Not an argument
I called it #landfill as you wasted my time I spent replying to your thread by not actually engaging in a discussion.

Apparently you had a definition of minimum argumentation that was not communicated clearly.
I didn't realize that holding people to a standard of argumentation was landfill. Are you insinuating that people here do not have the emotional discipline to hold an argument? I would disagree I believe there are a number of people who can think critically through this. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What did we learn? Ask better questions.

If you would like to continue this conversation, reply to my rebuttal or dm me. Stick around, this is a great community. Communicate more clearly what you are looking for.....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.