The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

maras2137

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Nov 19, 2021
I have been at few conferences about real estates and flipping. Money isn't problem when you get in. Now i have many investor's who want to give me money, but i have to need more "caloric" transactions. To this time i found 3 apartaments what is good deals, but only when i wanna invest my own money. At this aparts i get after buy, taxes etc. And renovations 5k-10k USD proff each. But i have 0.00 USD xD so when i have to do something i must take the money from investor's and found some minimum 20k USD to make deal proffable to me and investor. Money im this bussnes is the smallest problem. I found something big, buy tring to build 40 apartaments for 21 Years old without expirience is outta dreamin, so i collect informatorom about place and tring to sell a "topic" to someone "bigger" than me. I try to make 50-100k USD at this

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Goodfella999

My biggest regret is not starting sooner
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 29, 2022
South FL
Hey Chris, I sent you a dm asking you some questions about your wholesaling process, but it would be even better if you shared with everyone here! I think the whole forum could greatly benefit from your skills and knowledge.

What kind of leads were you targeting? What's your process for contacting them, how do you interact with them, etc... Apparently you've had massive success!

Wish you a lot more of that too. All the best man.
Id like to know this too, I have a real estate license that I dont use and have seen some people making a killing and transitioning from using wholesaling to invest in multifamily.

patchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Oct 15, 2022
Wow this is crazy so young around my age and making unbelievable amount of cash flow. I would love to know how you got started!

2legit2quit

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 9, 2018
I wish I could tell you one channel or book that made it click, I think it was just picking up small nuggets from a bunch of sources that helped me put it all together.

for youtube channels:
Brent Daniels
Pace Morby
Todd Tobach
Steve Trang

Books:
All of the biggerpocket books about real estate
Majority of the other books I read are regarding mindset as I believe that is the foundation to everything. A lot of Tony Robbins stuff, Rich Dad Poor Dad (of course), TMF , unscripted , etc.
thank you for sharing this.

DW85014

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 10, 2022
HELP. This is nuts guys. I am making more money than I know what to do with and I need some big time help from you experienced guys. I don't even say any of this to brag. I say all of this because everything is moving so quickly, and I have never experienced anything like it. This is LITERALLY a Fastlane.

I'm a real estate investor, I jumped into this full time 6 months ago.
But these past 4 months have been absolutely insane. Here's what I've done since October 1st:
-Syndicated a $1.2m 16 unit apartment complex that I own 20% of with $0 of my own money.
-Bought a duplex to buy and hold
-Bought my first ever single family home that will be an AIRBNB (I now officially have 32 rentals and never owned a single family home before)
-Done over $90k in wholesale assignments alone
-Flipped 3 houses
-This month I have made over 100k alone. My first ever 6-figure month
-My rental property portfolio has gone from 13 doors to 32 in 4 months.
-just got my first creative finance deal locked up under contract

I have no overhead. I have no marketing budget. It's literally just been me and a phone cold-calling like a telephone terrorist to land me all of this in 4 months.
I say none of this to brag or boast, I say all of this to say I'm excited, terrified, anxious, and deal with imposter syndrome probably on a daily basis. Now here's where I need help. For you big players in this, how in the world do you deal with this? This has all happened so fast. I have so many freaking deals coming through right now I literally do not know what to do. How do I balance finishing the projects I currently have on my plate, whilst simultaneously making sure my pipeline doesn't dry up and continue marketing??

It's a good problem to have no doubt. I am definitely beyond grateful for everything that has happened. I just don't know how to handle it. Every single dime I make I save, or I go buy another rental with it. I live in a duplex in the ghetto for crying outloud. (I'm house hacking it) I'm not blowing my money at all, but I need help from you experienced guys.
How do I continue to scale without biting off more than I can chew, but at the same time continuing to push myself to new heights? If I stop marketing and just finish my current projects then I will wake up to an empty pipeline in 3 months, however, my current pipeline is literally overflowing. knock on wood....
What do I do?!?!?
Thanks for sharing this - curious has the pace stayed steady, sped up, slowed down or have you pivoted in the last 6 months or so?

marius84

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 31, 2023
HELP. This is nuts guys. I am making more money than I know what to do with and I need some big time help from you experienced guys. I don't even say any of this to brag. I say all of this because everything is moving so quickly, and I have never experienced anything like it. This is LITERALLY a Fastlane.

But these past 4 months have been absolutely insane. Here's what I've done since October 1st:
-Syndicated a $1.2m 16 unit apartment complex that I own 20% of with $0 of my own money.
-Bought my first ever single family home that will be an AIRBNB (I now officially have 32 rentals and never owned a single family home before)
-Flipped 3 houses

I have no overhead. I have no marketing budget. It's literally just been me and a phone cold-calling like a telephone terrorist to land me all of this in 4 months.
I say none of this to brag or boast, I say all of this to say I'm excited, terrified, anxious, and deal with imposter syndrome probably on a daily basis. Now here's where I need help. For you big players in this, how in the world do you deal with this? This has all happened so fast. I have so many freaking deals coming through right now I literally do not know what to do. How do I balance finishing the projects I currently have on my plate, whilst simultaneously making sure my pipeline doesn't dry up and continue marketing??

It's a good problem to have no doubt. I am definitely beyond grateful for everything that has happened. I just don't know how to handle it. Every single dime I make I save, or I go buy another rental with it. I live in a duplex in the ghetto for crying outloud. (I'm house hacking it) I'm not blowing my money at all, but I need help from you experienced guys.
How do I continue to scale without biting off more than I can chew, but at the same time continuing to push myself to new heights? If I stop marketing and just finish my current projects then I will wake up to an empty pipeline in 3 months, however, my current pipeline is literally overflowing. knock on wood....
What do I do?!?!?
Bravo!

I am a real estate investor too, but not at your level: I bought six flats in four years, and now I have a rent by each of them.

But I think that your trip it's simply fantastic... keep it up!

G

Guest06194gh

-Flipped 3 houses

How do I continue to scale without biting off more than I can chew, but at the same time continuing to push myself to new heights? If I stop marketing and just finish my current projects then I will wake up to an empty pipeline in 3 months, however, my current pipeline is literally overflowing. knock on wood.... heheheheheheh wood, hehehehehe

-Flipped 3 houses

What do I do?!?!?
buy stuff you want, improve your business and keep grinding, venmo me some money so I can hire a hitman to kill the guy who keeps reacting to everything I post and reply with the poop emoji. Also nice dude 23 making 100k a month not bad at all.

mav55339

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jun 2, 2023

-Flipped 3 houses

What do I do?!?!?
Just curious, what is a syndication and how did you get into one using none of your own money?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
buy stuff you want, improve your business and keep grinding, venmo me some money so I can hire a hitman to kill the guy who keeps reacting to everything I post and reply with the poop emoji. Also nice dude 23 making 100k a month not bad at all.
A guy who can’t afford a hitman shouldn’t be doling out advice.

G

Guest06194gh

A guy who can’t afford a hitman shouldn’t be doling out advice.
ok you know what? this is the final straw. There is a moment in a heros life where he must decide between doing the right thing or doing the wrong thing, and this is one of these moments. I will go to your farm house and milk your cows and then sell the milk back to you in a conspicious hilariously comedic effectual outfit for double the price of standard raw milk while peddling it off to you as some premium guru bs. 1687743739864.jpeg

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
ok you know what? this is the final straw. There is a moment in a heros life where he must decide between doing the right thing or doing the wrong thing, and this is one of these moments. I will go to your farm house and milk your cows and then sell the milk back to you in a conspicious hilariously comedic effectual outfit for double the price of standard raw milk while peddling it off to you as some premium guru bs. View attachment 49657

What?

Young guy, you aren't making any sense. You're new here. Read some more threads and get a sense for how things work.

And stop asking for private DMs or people to venmo you anything.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
ok you know what? this is the final straw. There is a moment in a heros life where he must decide between doing the right thing or doing the wrong thing, and this is one of these moments. I will go to your farm house and milk your cows and then sell the milk back to you in a conspicious hilariously comedic effectual outfit for double the price of standard raw milk while peddling it off to you as some premium guru bs. View attachment 49657

I think you have accured the most poo poo of any poster in the history of this forum. Congrats, maybe it's time to make some changes.

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana

-Flipped 3 houses

What do I do?!?!?
Write down your values if you haven't already. 3 is recommended. For example: I value my health. I value my relationship with my Creator. Etc.

Find a mentor who is about 5 years ahead of you who has already achieved what you want to achieved and has significantly more experience than you. For example you have 32 units right? Find someone with 600 units. Find someone who aligns with some if not all of your values (From the above example: They value their health, etc).

This was advice from my mentor. He said I will eventually beat him (as long as I take action) because he is giving me his knowledge that he spent years gathering and I am shortcuting that and saving myself a lot of time. Eventually you will beat your mentor. Be eternally grateful for your mentors that seriously helped you even if you pass them. Anyways I digress. Try that and see.

All the best buddy.

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Congrats on your success, the one thing that sticks out for me that I don't think is mentioned. Is if something goes south with your partner. So getting to the point can do more of your own deals is probably better, then his involvement is just as a property manager if needed.

Dalton C

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2023
I started a small pressure washing operation 2 years ago. I washed a few houses for a realtor and he started talking to me about how I should get into real estate. He was ultimately trying to recruit me to be a realtor with him, but I ended up going a different route. He certainly is the reason I started learning about it.

I used cash from my pressure washing to fund my first few down payments. From there I started connecting with people who had cash. I bring the deal, they put up capital or we both put up capital.

In terms of flipping, I borrow money from these partners and other lenders. My wholesaling operation is extremely lean. I maybe have $600/month in overhead to run that.
DAM! I was worried I was about to hear, "I got lucky or became a realtor during a bubble kind of thing" But this is awesome.

pulidopw

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Feb 18, 2024
Thanks for the feedback! This is my first time making 100k per month, hopefully not the last time! I've kept track of my debt situation and what goes in/out every month.
I am far from your level, so I'm sorry if I cant offer any words of advice to help you. As someone who is entering the market, how did you get started? Any advice on what to do? I know so many real estate agents who would be lucky to just hit 100k a year! What recommendations do you have with going against the grain?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.