The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a partner in Germany

canone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 20, 2019
Hi, I am looking for a business partner in Germany.

The idea is to eventually develop an app. Now you don't have to be a coder, to me it's just important that you have adopted the fastlane mindset very very well. Send me a direct message if you're above the age of 24 and I can explain everything in detail to you. looking forward from reading from you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Hi, I am looking for a business partner in Germany.

The idea is to eventually develop an app. Now you don't have to be a coder, to me it's just important that you have adopted the fastlane mindset very very well. Send me a direct message if you're above the age of 24 and I can explain everything in detail to you. looking forward from reading from you.
ok thank you for explaining everything to us

. But what if you explained to us here publicly on this forum, maybe it would help a lot of other people who thought they didn't need it.

Or does it necessarily have to be in private?

canone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 20, 2019
ok thank you for explaining everything to us

. But what if you explained to us here publicly on this forum, maybe it would help a lot of other people who thought they didn't need it.

Or does it necessarily have to be in private?
Hey, what exactly do you mean? I'm not quite getting it

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Hey, what exactly do you mean? I'm not quite getting it
Surely I misunderstood your post. I thought you said to send yourself a private message.

If not I just want to say that I want to know more, then I will be happy to read you here. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

canone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 20, 2019
Surely I misunderstood your post. I thought you said to send yourself a private message.

If not I just want to say that I want to know more, then I will be happy to read you here. Thanks
Bro still I don't really understand the last sentence. You can message me in private in your native language if you want

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.