The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

List of NEEDS to fill thread

FastLaner007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Jan 28, 2014
Dear FastLaners,

I am not sure if a thread exactly like mine here exists, if so please point me to that thread.

I want to make it easier for all the 'doers' here to just find that occasional inspiration or the right idea/opportunity to execute on. Let's have a list of all the NEEDS/WANTS in the marketplace waiting to be improved upon or that are untapped for the right entrepreneur to nail them.

Let me begin with one that has come to my mind:

1. A bespoke luxury/trophy assets sourcing service for the UHNWI market. You will basically be finding those finer things in life for the wealthy that money alone can buy.

Please take this forward by adding in some NEEDS or WANTS that are being poorly met or totally open for taking.

FastLaner007

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rickh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 30, 2018
Dear FastLaners,

I am not sure if a thread exactly like mine here exists, if so please point me to that thread.

I want to make it easier for all the 'doers' here to just find that occasional inspiration or the right idea/opportunity to execute on. Let's have a list of all the NEEDS/WANTS in the marketplace waiting to be improved upon or that are untapped for the right entrepreneur to nail them.

Let me begin with one that has come to my mind:

1. A bespoke luxury/trophy assets sourcing service for the UHNWI market. You will basically be finding those finer things in life for the wealthy that money alone can buy.

Please take this forward by adding in some NEEDS or WANTS that are being poorly met or totally open for taking.

FastLaner007
How would you plan on getting the service in front of UHNWI?

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Great thread idea!

NEED/WANT: A simple way to automatically create digital certificates for people who have completed a course or workshop.

Wait,what? What is hard about buying an SSL certificate or Adobe root trusted certification?

Or do you mean like a simple version of a paper certificate, that usally comes packages as templates with word. Are their seriously people who can't do that?

What do they currently use instead?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
skateboard broom you can attach to the front to detract rocks away from the wheels.

someone already invented it but did a horrible job of marketing

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.