• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

List of NEEDS to fill thread

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by FastLaner007, Jun 12, 2018.

1. FastLaner007

FastLaner007 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,409
    Dear FastLaners,

I am not sure if a thread exactly like mine here exists, if so please point me to that thread.

I want to make it easier for all the 'doers' here to just find that occasional inspiration or the right idea/opportunity to execute on. Let's have a list of all the NEEDS/WANTS in the marketplace waiting to be improved upon or that are untapped for the right entrepreneur to nail them.

Let me begin with one that has come to my mind:

1. A bespoke luxury/trophy assets sourcing service for the UHNWI market. You will basically be finding those finer things in life for the wealthy that money alone can buy.

Please take this forward by adding in some NEEDS or WANTS that are being poorly met or totally open for taking.

FastLaner007

Rawseed and Will-v-the-World like this.
  2. Rawseed

Rawseed Legendary Lurker Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $415
    Great thread idea!

NEED/WANT: A simple way to automatically create digital certificates for people who have completed a course or workshop.

FastLaner007 likes this.
  3. W0rkb3nch

W0rkb3nch New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $57
    How would you plan on getting the service in front of UHNWI?