The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

NOTABLE! Lex DeVille's - How I Bought a $4k Laser and Started an Engraving Side Hustle for Free (super easy)

OP
OP
Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows from Dreams
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
Oklahoma
Always nice to wake up to a $500 deposit I didn't have to work for. No new videos. No new links posted.

Plus there's another one on the way this month. It hasn't finalized yet, so I don't know the amount. But it's coming. Plus I sold about $200 worth of laser engravings so far for May.
Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 2.47.55 AM.png

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Matt Hunt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2019
Well this is awesome! I just might do this. I'm sure I could come up with some products that would sell through my niche on YouTube!

itfactor

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 18, 2019
Living in a city with high humidity, tropical climate, and expensive electricity costs, this probably isnt the right type of business to run out of my poorly ventilated tiny apartment.

Still, lots of lessons to learn about hustling. kudos!

Nuella

New Contributor
Jun 4, 2019
An ad like this:

After I saw the ad I thought...that's F*cking awesome. Then I thought...I need this. Followed by...how do I get it...and justified with...it will pay for itself!

:D

One other thing I really liked about the laser was it could work as an online or offline business. I could have lots of fun selling online or I could sell really localized stuff and dominate the local market through digital marketing because all the local places are terrible at it.
This is absolutely awesome. I am based in Nigeria for now and i would love to kickstart this, could you recommend the perfect laser printing machine to go for and where best to purchase it ? Thank you.

Raedrum

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 30, 2019
What a freaking good idea ! I've just checked the applications of the laser engraver and omagad this is plenty of things we can do with this, really nices and for minimal effort. Therefore there is very few services like that in my country, and their websites seems like... Well, like there is an effective array of values to be skewed. Maybe there is really a market to take before everybody. Thank for your ideas and all your hustling tutorials @Lex DeVille , yum yum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows from Dreams
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
Oklahoma
What a freaking good idea ! I've just checked the applications of the laser engraver and omagad this is plenty of things we can do with this, really nices and for minimal effort. Therefore there is very few services like that in my country, and their websites seems like... Well, like there is an effective array of values to be skewed. Maybe there is really a market to take before everybody. Thank for your ideas and all your hustling tutorials @Lex DeVille , yum yum.
I have a lot of ideas with it. There's a million uses. So much stuff you can make and sell, even if only as a hobby. This week I've been making coins to give away on the new YouTube channel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom