The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

Raju Zodiac

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Mar 10, 2022
Day 3

5 Headlines

#1) Get Your Laundry Done In 15 Minutes!

Who am I?
A busy person. 30-45
What do I want?
To be able to get my chores done quickly without wasting much time

#2) Cook Healthy Meals Under 10 Minutes

Who am I?
A health conscious person
What do I want?
To readily have healthy food to consume.

#3) Attention New Mothers! Increase Your Efficiency 10x

Who am I?
A new working mother of a child.
What do I want?
To focus on work without getting distracted by the baby.

#4) Small Lifestyle Changes, Massive Results

Who am I?
Someone looking to improve my life
What do I want?
Small actionable steps I can take to change my life.

#5) Move, How You Can Improve Your Life Expectancy By 10 Years

Who am I?
A person with a sedentary lifestyle.
What do I want?
To know how to solve my health complications with some lifestyle changes.

Copy

Look 10 Years Younger In A Month!

Yes you read it right!!

You can indeed reverse the ageing of your skin in a month.

How you may ask? The answer is simple.

Imagine this, you have just started another beautiful day. You slept well, you ate delicious nutritious food. You got out of your home to work, and unknowingly you have exposed yourself to the greatest enemy of your skin. The sun!!

Yes, direct exposure from the sun is one of the leading causes to premature ageing.

But you cannot avoid going into the sun. Is there no solution to the problem?

Yes there is. We at sunic labs have designed a solution for this. For lovely ladies like yourself to protect your skin from the deadly sun rays.

SunNo!! This sunscreen protects you from deadly ultra violet rays and protects your youthful screen from sun.

And as an offer we are giving you a 50% off on this product. It means that you can get a can of SunNo for only $5!

For just $5, you can protect your youthful skin and also keep yourself away from deadly diseases like skin cancer. But this offer only lasts till this Friday!

And, if you are not satisfied with SunNo. We will give you a full refund for your money within 30 days. No questions asked.

What are you waiting for? Call this number below right now and get your can of SunNo. Buy now!! Stock in limited supply.

xxxxxxxxxx

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raju Zodiac

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Mar 10, 2022
DAY 4
5 Headlines

#1) Enjoy Your Hot Cup Of Tea For 15 Hours With Show Stealer Thermos Bottle

#2) Make Your First $1000 In A Month!!
With This No BS Guide To Making Money

#3) Comfortable, Stylish, Affordable - All In One Couch

#4) Change Your Life In A Week! Techniques To Manage Life

#5) Youtubers! Increase Your View Count Instantly By 30%!

10 Sentences

#1) If you order by Friday you will get 50% off on all Products. What are you waiting for? Buy Now!

#2) This Phone Case will fit right in your hand. And it is also extremely comfortable to use. We are running out of stock as we speak!! Get Yours Now!

#3) This weekly newsletter will keep you updated on everything that’s happening around the world. Subscribe Now!!
#4) 50% off on all products. Offer ends this Friday!!

#5) These shoes are worn by world class athletes. Get yours now. The stock won’t last long!

#6) This course can legitimately help you make your life 10X better. Register Now. There are only a few slots remaining!

#7) Consider this, you are riding home and alas! Your tire gets punctured. Now you have to walk all the way back home or wait to get your bike repaired. Use these tubeless tires instead

#8) What’s the worst that could happen? If this course doesn’t work, you will have wasted 10 hours of your life. But if It does work, you will earn $1000 per week! And we also have a money back guarantee. What are you thinking about? Register Now.

#9) Imagine what you gain. You will finally get the body you have dreamed of, with big veiny arms, popping abs along with good health. This program will help you achieve just that. Join now and avail your early bird offer.

#10) If you Click Here now, we have a special offer waiting for you.

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
Day 1 | Mindset Lesson 1
Be Like Jesus - Forget You. Help Them.

I’m not sure there’s any more simple way to put it than be like Jesus. The first step to copywriting that makes money fast is to forget yourself. Forget yourself and start caring about other people.

Fake it if you have to. Fake it til’ you make it. But always operate with the intention of making it real.

Leave religion out of the picture. The only thing we’re focused on is a mindset of being focused on other people. Learning to care & help others is extremely powerful. Not only does it change the way you look at the world, but it changes the way the world looks at you.

It seems like a simple shift to make, but it’s not. It took me years to figure out what it actually means to care about others. It took years to figure out that if I just help others, good juju comes my way.

Now I finally understand, and I earn more than ever… Coincidence? Not likely.

You don’t need to fully understand why it works to make it work. All you need to do is try it. All that matters is results, remember? So start thinking in terms of other people. Start accepting others as they are. Start finding ways to help others, and you’ll find the #1 mindset technique to making money with copy.

Since I pretty much beat this concept to death in my other thread, I won’t drag it out here.

Just know that your copy won’t earn a penny until you learn to solve problems for other people.

That’s the first of the 5 Mindset lessons.

Forget You. Help Them.

Day 1 Challenge

Really
Help Someone – When I say help someone I’m not talking about convincing them that you can help them. It’s not about making them believe you can help them. It’s about actually helping them. But most of the people reading this will miss that part. That’s why I keep getting messages asking questions like “How do I get them to believe I can help them?”

The only way to get them to believe you can help them is if you actually prove you can help them, and to prove you can help them you actually have to be capable of performing the task. But before you can do that you have to be operating from the right mindset. So your challenge for Day 1 is to find someone and help them without asking anything in return.

It doesn’t matter how big or small the task, and it doesn't matter if it's online or in person. All that matters is that it truly affects the other person by making their life better, easier, more enjoyable etc.

Do it today.

Succeed at this challenge today or don’t bother reading tomorrow. Either you’re willing to take action now, and do what it takes, or you’re not, and the rest of the lessons won’t help anyway.

That's all for lesson 1. Forget you. Help them.

When
you
are
ready
continue on to Day
2 - Technique
Lesson
Huge thank you for your lessons. just wanted to let you know how much i and so many other appciate it. so thank you good sir

Pabblo

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 8, 2022
I Am so Grateful,
for this value which you create.
This is more than copywriting instructions, these is about how to bring your life to the next level.
Actually i am on 10 day, and I have to this point 2 first deals in the construction industry. :D

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Thanks you very much for this thread. it is filled with several writing tips. I will keep it and come back from time to time to read it again. I think I really need him.

Thanks again ,@Lex DeVille

Last edited:

Pabblo

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 8, 2022
@Lex DeVille thanks for making this post. I just wanted to ask, are the info still valid? I'm about to journey this path in the next 14 days.
There is no secret.
Doing this you improve your skill which help you make business. People do not change so fast like world, some wisdom is true for decades.
Good luck

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands
Thank you for taking the time to write this thread!
I wrote this last year at the end of January, since then I've been grinding and trying to master this skill.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you!

To anyone doubting if this works... I started copywriting thanks to this thread and am currently making a living off of it.

I have the same income working 8 hours per week copywriting, as I would working 40 hours per week for someone else.

flyingguitarist

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 27, 2021
Day 1 : Helped a stranger by giving a set of books for free, Helped my father more with whatever he needed
Day 2 : HEADLINES

PS4 :
Escape Boredom,Rule the Game- PlayStation Waits for You
Become The Hero, Shape LIves
Power Your Play, Power Your Life
Beyond Boredom: Gaming For Connection and Control
Unleash your Ultimate Adventure, Dive Into the World of Risk-takers
Unlock JOY, Forge BONDS
Your PASSPORT to FUN, FRIENDSHIP & FREEDOM!

Calisthenic GYmnastic rings :
Ditch the GYM , EMbrace Calisthenics : Your Path to Sexiness and Flexibility
Get Fit Anywhere: Gymnastic Rings,Your Affordable GYM-on-the-Go
Achieve Flexibility , Freedom , Fitness With this One Tool
Sculpt Your Dream Body on a DIme!
THE RINGS which ACTUALLY makes you a LORD
The SECRET Weapon of Fitness Vloggers

So guys, open for constructive criticism and feedback

flyingguitarist

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 27, 2021
DAY 3 : Influence

Your Passport to Fun , Freedom and Friendship

Tired of your mundane work? or bored of the 57th Homework which seems meaningless to do ? Feeling restricted to draw out your inner child and Want to be the hero? No Friends around to have Fun and Play with?

Well, Guess what, we have listened to your call and would Like to introduce our New Product PlayStation 4 .
With our latest product, you can access to tons of nearly unlimited & wide-ranging high-quality games which lead you to Have Fun , Make New friends through our Online Quests and Challenges of our games, and also To ADD S.P.I.C.E.. into your Life .

So What are you Waiting for? - CLICK THIS BUTTON to INSTANTLY BUY it and Escape that Boredom.
Next, hit the JOIN button and enter your email id to enable us to enlist and announce you in the Upcoming Events..
Think About it , You will be making lots of Friends and Memories together simultaneously Having more Fun,won't you?
Don't you think its a No-brainer now with such an Offer on the table?

So HURRY UP! This offer is only UNTIL THIS FRIDAY. So make sure to BUY & JOIN ASAP BY NOW!

flyingguitarist

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 27, 2021
Day 4 ( took action to fix my ps4 and its controller and tested the condition of those games in order to sell on second-hand goods website )
Day 5 : Written an Ad Copy of my PS4 to sell it on

PS4 Awaits You : Escape Boredom,Master Fun,Play with Friends

Tired of the same old routine?
Looking for a break from daily tasks and assignments?
It's time to unleash your inner gamer and explore new horizons.

Allow me to share my journey. This PlayStation 4 was not just a console to me; it was my trusted companion throughout my childhood. It was the source of countless adventures, from uncovering hidden treasures in Uncharted to battling mythical creatures in God of War. I cherish the memories of building empires in GTA 5 and patrolling the streets of Gotham as Batman in Arkham Knight.

Key Features:
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB: Compact and powerful, offering ample storage.
- Two Joysticks: Double the fun for multiplayer gaming.
- Batman Skin: A cool, customized look to make your PS4 stand out.

But what sets it apart? You're not just buying a pre-owned console; you're making a wise choice. It's about getting the same fun, freedom, and friendship as the new ones but at a fraction of the cost.

Games Included:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Batman Arkham Knight
- Uncharted
- Uncharted Collection
- God of War III Remastered
- God of War (4)
- Doom
- Watch Dogs 2
- WWE 2K17
- Ashes Cricket
- FIFA 18

My Offer: ₹19,990 for the PlayStation 4 Only,
For Complete Bundle with Games :₹24,990
For Each Game seperately: ₹800

Connect with players from all over place, embark on online adventures, and build lasting friendships.
Get ready to redefine your leisure time with the PlayStation 4. Think about it.

So Hurry up! Get it now before this offer gets sold to someone else

Peace

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
- How many times have I actually applied my knowledge toward making money?
- How many times have I actually tried and failed?
- How many websites have I built that actually got a product live?
- How many blogs have I actually contacted to promote my idea?
- How many books have I actually published?
- How many businesses have I actually called?
- How many cover letters have I actually submitted?
- How many clients have I actually spoken to?

Ask yourself "How many" questions first. If you answer with a number less than 1 then you are action faking.
Ever since I joined this forum, I always ask myself these questions. Last year I received 3 rejections from businesses for my offer.

One company said yes, and I got my live streaming business running. This was a year ago.

My biggest mistake was pricing my services too low. But, "the universe rewards action". I met the right people through that one company. When I gave the right price to the right people, there was no bargaining, banter, or sarcastic remarks. Money was transferred to my bank account in less than 24 hours.

I'm going to approach 5 businesses again this year.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.