The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Eridius

Mediocrity Getaway
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 22, 2020
I've also finished this book, this also added more intrinsic concepts along with the Millionaire Fastlane . It was a great book for lifestyle building, I am still reading it again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Solater

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 28, 2021
There are a few books I consider so eye-opening they're life-changing. This is one of them. Thank you.

dbuzz1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Started reading after TMF , the opening stuck with me and it's been a favorite ever since.

Panda__

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 18, 2020
New York, NY
I’ve read unscripted . It’s even more eye opening and is moving me towards taking action. I’m sure it’ll be a book that I frequent.

JoeW

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 21, 2020
Toronto

View attachment 14816I I have also read Unscripted

Aft3rBurn3r

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 5, 2021
I read it. Loved it. That's why I'm here. Getting my son to read it. Time to take action and lead by example!

GaborBG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 22, 2021
Germany
Morning,

I read Unscripted , it was very interesting and scary to read because it showed me why I put my dreams aside when I was 18 years old, and how stupid I was not to go the way of freedom.
Now I can understand my father better why he always did something different than everyone else, and why no one understood him.

Thank You.

Endeavour1815

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 5, 2021

View attachment 14816

read it!

undigee

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 30, 2021
Read. It's one of those books that gives you a shake. I've been disillusioned with self improvement for a while after overdosing on fake guru crap so I cut it out... finding Unscripted by accident after a referral on a YouTube video, it has given me the kick in the nuts I needed.. I feel reinvigorated and ready to find my passion again. Just finishing up 'start from zero' as a follow up, ties in very well with Unscripted ... Def put it on your reading list it it isn't already.

Dirtymaco

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 7, 2021
Even better than the first one, this one actually made me join this forum.

Tortoise

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 28, 2020
London, UK
I've listened to Unscripted . I actually listened to MFL first as that came up in my recommendations. I enjoyed both books, I haven't got a business idea yet though. Whilst I've been aware that I'd like to follow an unscripted life for years and have tried self employment and alternative jobs, I've ended up back in employment....until the pandemic hit. Now trying to get an idea to pursue.

Markus Ewalts

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 7, 2021
I read Unscripted after I had finished TMF . After TMF had opened my eyes, Unscripted helped me to reinforce the thought and want to be free. Slowly I realized - and felt that way - that I don't need to be a slave to material possessions or a 9-5 job and finally decided to leave that "life" behind and quit my job. Last year I wouldn't have dared to do this.

stormer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 9, 2021
I finished Unscripted today. After reading TMF , I thought "What he can add to such a wonderful book?"
And after reading the "Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework" I understood. I was trying to live an unscripted life from my childhood. I tried to find solutions, read many books, worked hard. Your books gave me ability to see some of my decision mistakes and changing mindset. I wish there would be your books when I was 16 years old (more than 23 years ago, which was impossible). Anyway better late than never. The road to follow is much more clear now. My kids are still very young, but when they will grow up a little bit, I'll definitely let also them read your books.
Thank you MJ for YOUR time dedicated for Unscripted .

Last edited:

HoustonRealtor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 2, 2021
Houston, Texas

View attachment 14816

Read it, listend to it not once or twice but 4 times and I love it. It is literally my wake-up call and I wish I had read it 10 years ago!!

Tom Fitzgerald

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jan 23, 2021
Maryland
I have listened to the audiobook version of UnScripted , and look forward to reading the paperback for note taking the second time around.

axelle99

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 23, 2020
Bon, je viens de me commander, "Unscripted "
En Français c'est "Non au script" et je suis trop contente il arrive demain
Cela fait un bon moment que je commence à être révolter contre la voix lente et le trottoir et ce bien avant avoir lu The Millionnaire Fastlane, The Millionnaire Fastlane a été la révélation pour moi je sais que Unscripted vas me baffer c'est sur

JonnySel007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jan 19, 2021
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
I've finished listening to the audiobook version of it, and I'm now listening to it a second time to pick up anything else I may have missed in the 1st listen. I was listening to it while working at my day job as a drywall subcontractor, so the 2nd listen is much-needed and worth it to me.

Any good book can be read more than once whenever you want to refer to it again. :)

My thoughts on it, it's confirmed to me that I am on the right path in terms of what I want my ideal life to be, to be free and work on whatever I want to work on and to live life the way I want to live it. I acknowledge as well that it will take lots of hard and smart work in order to achieve my ideal lifestyle, and that's fine by me because I know the effort will be worth it in the long-run.

It was what I needed to listen to during these crazy times we're in, and I'd certainly recommend it to anyone who thinks something is wrong with their "scripted" life (pun intended).

Thepetmom

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 13, 2021

View attachment 14816

"Unscripted " should be taught in schools!!
Funny! People still send their kids there..LOL

I'd love to see chapter 40 - end of the book expanded in a new book, this is where the rubber hits the road, and it gets overwhelming!!
Plus some tips on the new age marketing & sales for those of us who want to provide value

AZE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 16, 2021

View attachment 14816

Currently “reading” via audible. Fantastic so far.

D

Deleted91543

I read it, and it was really impressive to realize how unaware i was, it's like when you don't feel trapped in your mind anymore.

MaxAvery

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Feb 18, 2021
Fort Smith, Arkansas

View attachment 14816

left ya a good review on Amazon for this one, thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.