The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MaxAvery

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 18, 2021
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
left ya a good review on Amazon for this one, thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fomo

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 20, 2021
Bamenda, Northwest, cameroon
The best book I've ever read. After reading it i didn't feel as if the book was forcing me to pay for some course or buy another as is the case with most busines and finance related books out there. @MJDeMarco he's God sent.
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Skroytz

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 6, 2020
Hello i just finished the book before some days. It was really amazing bookand i enjoyed a lot. The value was amazing i am looking forward to make my dreams true !

Schmidty_222

PARKED
Feb 21, 2021
I found 'Unscripted' with a general search for "entrepreneurship" in audible. I looked at a couple reviews which seemed authentic and gave it a go. It wasn't what I expected or was looking for; it was better. It was what I needed, and it motivated me in ways I haven't been before. I wanted to be able to see the words and take notes, so I went out and bought the hard copy of both 'Unscripted' and, why not, 'The Millionaire Fastlane,' because it Has to be just as good. I've already reread and re-listened to bits and pieces I wanted to hear again, such as the "f*ck You" chapter, and I can't wait to dive into Fastlane. Thanks MJ. I'm freaking pumped.

Stephen08

PARKED
Feb 24, 2021
Read it. Amazing book - but needs to be re-read to fully understand all of the techniques. Really appreciated the diagram, makes it very easy to remember the key concepts.

Gevon

PARKED
Feb 25, 2021
Just finished it! It was amazing but need to re-read it to get everything clear

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ahti92

New Contributor
Dec 17, 2020
Tallinn
Read it and find the book excellent and eye-opening! Amazing how many things have affected my thinking that I wasn't consciously aware of..
This and TMF are surely books I will have my children read before highschool :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers