The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

PraiseDominic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 28, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
This book messed me up in all the right places, I know I need to take a whole new turn on my look of life, and it's worth it now I have a better perspective of what direction I should be looking at

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

thewalkingtemple

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Oct 28, 2020
Hey MJ,

Thanks for the book man. I appreciate the effort you've taken to go into creating such value.
I am into writing myself. To achieve this level of clarity, and execution in written text form requires a tremendous amount of reflection, the ability to accept and own one's own mistakes, and most of all, patience and persistence. I appreciate it man, from the bottom of my heart!!

About the book itself, I landed on it as "the immediate action" that I must do to answer my own questions to move forward to the next step. Basically, I had my own thought process that didn't fit the dogmatic hyper-reality that I observed (I used to use the words - the matrix or the system back then). I was humble enough to realise that for sure I cannot be the only one in human history who has had this thought process. "Why not look for a person who started the same thought process and has documented it? This person is likely to have taken the thought process further, and developed and perfected it furter. There is a good chance I can learn a lot from this person's experiece."

With this thought process, I started looking for literature in the internet, and eventually landed on you, as a person, first. I mean that MJ DeMarco's name came across a few times. It was after that I got into the literature you've created.

My reading background:
I've read Money Master The Game as well as The 4 Hour Work Week. As a person who wishes to lead a truly fullfilled life, I can certainly say that I am glad that I read ALL of these books. I do not agree with all of your perspectives, and that is perfectly fine, because we are different people. If we agreed on everything, where's the fun?

With Money Master The Game, the way I understood it, Tony has tried to repeat the very successful interview forumla introudced by Napolean Hill in the 1900s. Basically, he has tried to reproduce an interview based book that covers the paths of various rich people he has access to. He is quite open about the fact that it is not his wisdom he is sharing, and people should excercise skepticism.

With The 4 Hour Work Week, Tim represents another sub-set of script outliers who are okay with gaming the fk out of systems/scripts. While it doesn't resonate with my ethos, I think we need guys like these like to shake things up.

As an open person, I've learnt valuable information from all of these resources. However, my registration to your forum is testament to the kind of value your work has created. I hope you read this post to appreciate it man!!

calmed98

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 24, 2020
London
I've read the Unscripted book! Brilliant book and it's a real eye-opener - doesn't sprout any bullshit! You actually saved me loads of time from reading a lot of rubbish books regurgitated by gurus!

Dustinaitis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 8, 2018
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I've read the book and listened to the audiobook several times.

Matake007

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 23, 2020
I just finished Unscripted as an audible and will be purchasing a physical copy shortly. Thoroughly impressed that MJ was able to follow up TMF with such a solid book and didn't fill it with fluff. I must say, I can't help but notice a different energy reading the words of someone who is truly free. Great book!

semperaugustus

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 2, 2020
Poland in Europe
Done. I understood the differences between marketing and value creation. There is a lesson about control, I understood my mistakes.

kugrenyuk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 3, 2020
London, United Kingdom

View attachment 14816

MJ I've read this book twice at this point!! Honestly, I will probably keep re-reading it just to go back on some ideas and methods (I have the audible version too, super easy to listen when multitasking), I think every time I read it, more things keep standing out.

I wanted to say that this book has been extremely useful and eye-opening. It opened my eyes to the system and the ways it indoctrinates its citizens, especially the seeders that are pushing you to go down the slowlane. I'm so glad I came across this book and read it after I've finished university.

I really loved your explanation on the seeders, the Plato's cave analogy, on mediocrity and the gumballs, it really makes total sense. The second part of the book is something I will keep rereading as I am currently working on a YouTube project and the 5 commandments is something that I will keep referencing to the quality of my video content and how I am approaching it.

MJ thank you again,

Karolina

valcat10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 6, 2020

View attachment 14816

Hi MJ,
after finishing the Fastlane and Unscripted , i finally decided to give your promoted forum a chance last week. It caught my interest already after you mentioned it in the book because before i used to seek information in different reddit forums. After reading a lot of top threads of your forum i decided I want to be part of the forum and register to participate and exchange knowledge with this dynamic community.
I am really looking forward to it.
Also: Thanks for your wise words in your books and this opportunity!

marc.israel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 7, 2020
Mauritius
I read Unscripted . The best book from far about business and entrepreneurship. At least one of the only ones that does not glorify the blah blah blah from self development gurus and proclaimed millionaires, but hit right in the belly. Grind baby, grind!

OVS

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Nov 10, 2020
Bucharest, Romania
I am on my second listen of Unscripted . Man this book really hit home! After I finished it, I started listening to it again! I will write a process post about me leaving my current job to start freelancing! Thank you, @MJ DeMarco for the great information and inspiration!

Inkatha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
340%
Nov 9, 2020
I'VE READ UNSCRIPTED . WOW, corporations, governments, institutions in general really profit from getting us all on the scripted path. This book was an eye opener.

Esli91

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
I have finished the book last week. No words can be good enough to describe how grateful i am to have read this book. MJ provides the mosh invaluable insights ever. Thanks MJ

Thinh

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Aug 11, 2018
I've read Unscripted , and keep re-reading from time to time.
If you read it only once, you're missing out.

desert_expat

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 28, 2020
Middle East
Just finished Unscripted . Great follow on to the MFL. It has given me the fire I needed to change my reality. Stuck in a comfortable job that I hate it is all too easy to stay stuck.

A few FTM's and a huge FTE yesterday have sealed the deal for me. I WILL make entrepreneurship work. Period. Watch this space.

Last edited:

ants

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Nov 14, 2020
England, UK
Have listened to the audio version - now re-reading with the paper. Sometimes with the audio things don't always sink in - especially if you've driving and listening. Actually gets better when re-reading!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.