The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Jay89

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 6, 2020
Germany
I listened to unscripted on audible and bought the book afterwards since I want to read it again. Guess I will never read any other books since I gain so much energy, certainty and knowledge from TMF and unscripted that I will make it my f*cking bible. Read everyday a little bit before bedtime so the content gets engraved in my f*cking brain like the script did before

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

tjfry

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 22, 2020
Montana
Just finished UNSCRIPTED this morning. I had so many realizations about myself throughout the course of this book. Whether it was Carol Dweck's study on kids that were told they were smart (something I hated when I was young, but didn't understand until MJ's book) or the realization that I've been chasing money and pursuing happiness through consumption... this book has given me a new direction. I have a lot of work to do to change my perspective, but it's so refreshing to be spoken to honestly and bluntly about the world we live in and the responsibilities one must take on to achieve the things we desire.

Kudos on an excellent book, @MJ DeMarco and thanks for giving back!

Mason

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 19, 2015
Colorado
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Just finished the audio book!! Thank you for sharing!

Chioe

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 26, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

View attachment 14816

Just binge read both books this month. Both books should be on a must-read list for aspiring entrepreneurs.

D.Foltyn

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 26, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
I've just read this book second time. Now I'm going to do it again, every next time I read it, I realise something new. And I think if you really want to understand this book, one time is not enough.

Nhervel 1

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 17, 2020
Cameroon
I

View attachment 14816

I have read unscripted
Is a mindset book
I really love it

Sharona87

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2020
Australia

View attachment 14816

I've listened to Unscripted! Just finished it the other day :)

There were some parts I didn't agree with in terms of assumptions made about people who are actually honestly trying and working towards the unscripted life but only because those parts hit close to home for me.

For example, the part about 'finding balance' being an excuse - trust me as an exhausted, working primary carer of two kids under 4, I definitely need to find ways to fill my own cup so I have energy to pursue this dream of mine, it's not me being lazy and hoping for everything to land on my lap.

Overall though of course I enjoyed the book and found additional insightful info that wasn't in TMF to further guide me through this, which was fantastic!

Orionlab

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 29, 2020
Lagos,Ng
This place really touched me, to be candid..I was a victim of this and I am trying to be accountable for it now.
Lot of thing I learn in this book cannot be traded for money.
Truth is there is a place for everything, and thanks to the one who refer this book to me and much appreciation too to @MJ DeMarco for taking the pain to teach this.

Nhervel 1

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 17, 2020
Cameroon

View attachment 14816

I have read it
And I still have to read it
Very great book.

cello3891

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 28, 2020
Amsterdam

View attachment 14816

I have just finished listening to the audiobook and was blown away by the "no-nonsense" and clear messaging. I made me think a lot and it really hit the nerve, I am at the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey and this is certainly the most helpful tool so far that helps me get into motion and move forward.

roboto

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 4, 2020
Romania
Even though I don't understand this book entirely, I'll read it as many times as I need, so I can get the essence of it. I have the digital book and the audible one , both Fastlane and Unscripted.

SchnareSenpai

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 26, 2020
United States

View attachment 14816

Read and listened to it a few times. Got my friends reading it as well. Appreciate the value you share and the community you’ve organized.

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 29, 2015
I read it for the 2nd time and took notes throughout. This made it more time consuming but I was able to pick up stuff I missed the first time around. I crashed at the beginning of the year and felt lost after a couple years of going 'rogue'. After reading Unscripted for the 2nd time, I was able to re-calibrate and match my ideas against the CENTS principles rather than just going with the flavor of the month again. I'm also grateful for the friends I've met on this forum years ago that I still keep in touch with.

On a lighter note..CENTS is sure easier to remember than NECTS :p

Aeuk

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 5, 2020

Mart1al

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 30, 2020
Brazil

View attachment 14816

Read Unscripted! Looking forward to actually taking action with the life-changing content you gave me both through TMFL and UNSCRIPTED.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hello I joined Fox web school last month sept 26 2020 and in just exactly 1 month i got my first...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom