The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Alojz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 13, 2020
Poland
Hello and best regards, I have also read the book and I am full of positive impression how much I missed in my life. But the book has opened my eyes and I see things differently now. Thank you that there are people who want to help others, because they see the problems of this world.

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I’ve read Unscripted 5 times, purchase physical book and audio book. The Millionaire Fastlane is great but Unscripted is even better. It was a club to my ignorant head.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xav243

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 6, 2020
Belgium
Just finished to listen to it. Absolutely amazing, loved it!!
And the icing on the cake, the person reading it (Scott Thomas) had done an absolutely brilliand job. 17h33 minutes of life changing words and humour.

FiftySeven

Sex. Power. World Domination.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
479%
Jan 18, 2015
LandoftheBlind where one-laser-eyed man is King

abcdefgh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 1, 2018
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I thought it was a good addition to TMF . It gave more insight to the details of a CENTS business, and the money systems used after selling a business.

simplysi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2020
Las Vegas
Read it and realised ( I spell like a Brit:)) this book makes more CENTS than the interest on Rockefeller's fortune!

The chapter on the 7Ps of Process for me is worth the price of the book alone- I wish I had read it when I created my multi-media kids project that I'm still trying to get to fruition.

This book is the inspiration to FINALLY do it right- thanks MJ

ekrem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 14, 2020
Ottawa, Canada

View attachment 14816

I finished the book last night. It was recommended by my brother back in France. While reading it, I found out about TMF , which I started this morning. This is like reading a roadmap before going on a road trip!

pckpct

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Read it. The 3B, especially the 27th chapter about the fisherman story, opened my mind. Thank you for a "real" entrepreneur book.

Mng3022

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 10, 2020
Irvine
A friend of mine recommended this to me and it has truly changed my perspective on life. I owe him big time. Already listened to it twice!

View attachment 14816

alj1616

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 8, 2020
Toronto, Canada

View attachment 14816

I am almost finished "Unscripted ". I absolutely loved "Millionaire Fastlane "...and when I say loved I mean gut wrenching, I finally get it, I've been on the wrong side, I know what I need to do kind of love...

I started "Unscripted " with the same enthusiasm... I am the franchise owner who thought it would be different, that owning my own business after working 7 years on Wall Street would make me my own boss and all would be well. I fell into the lack of control trap... the franchisor decided to take all the franchises back and make them corporate. At the time of this announcement I was completely dismayed and figured I would have to renew all my licenses to get back into the corporate world.

While fighting myself inside about this decision, I took one of those "Learn to Trade" courses thinking I could renew and hone my trading skills and do it myself.... needless to say with my low available capital I was annihilated in the futures market.

Then finally I read, "The Millionaire Fastlane " and it all started to click. I have six months left in my franchise and what better time than to devote my time to my next en devour while still building equity and receiving an income from my soon to end business.

I of course downloaded "Unscripted " right after finishing "The Millionaire Fastlane ", and I was once again hooked from the start. I signed up for this forum and read through posts and was so pumped up. I did have ideas.. I have an idea for a dog de-shedder shampoo that will take care of the problem from a dog's bath and not from brushing... another idea about an herbal additive you would add directly to your alcoholic drink that would help you drink less through any evening.. a spice/herb distribution network because I see first hand the massive over-pricing of grocery store spices.. and finally an all natural psoriasis treatment that is a perfect blend of all natural treatments and actually works in the absence of steroids or immuno-suppressants.

I have hit a snag during my reading of "Unscripted ", and I have been totally deflated. I hoped posting here would get some sort of response and pick me back up. During your story in this book you discuss your income channels, and how you used the power of compound interest after you made a large sum of money... I totally get that, and thank you for telling the world the scam of certain investing techniques and relying on Wall Street... truly eye-opening....

My issues arose when you discussed your current income channels... you say that you have all this money from deciding to sell your internet business, and from those proceeds you earn interest on your investments. Your other income is from selling your books and adding new members to your forum, although you leave thousands of dollars on the table from not advertising to an extreme... which is great, of course.

My issue is that I started to feel that horrible pang of the dreaded 'survivor bias' from you. You say that you started a limousine second hand selling service that did okay, and then you landed on an internet service that blew up and were then able to sell for millions.... that is the money you used to create your money system...

My issue is that you were on the cutting edge of a young industry and profited from it... now you profit from the interest from the invested profits from selling that business, but also have passive income related to your books...you say that people listen to some saved podcasts or reviews and buy you books, which is an industry that you have said the easy access makes it hard for us peons to actually make money in... if I was already a multimillionaire I'm sure I would be able to sell books too... you actually make fun of such people but then here you are a success story with writing sucess because you were already a success story because you were at the forefront of an industry that no one really understood and now everyone and their kid can code a website that would have fetched a pretty penny back in early 2000.

Please steer me straight, I'm not some hater, I promise... I'm just deflated.. back in 2014 my cousin, who doesn't know anything about financial markets, stocks, currencies, futures, etc... he told me that he had bought this thing called 'Bitcoin"... I remember clear as day pulling it up on my phone to see whatever the heck it was.. it was trading at like $50... never thought about it again... he was the right place at the right time in the right industry.... tell me that that is not all there is unless you are a huge business...

Anyway, you have said so many things in your books that have lifted me to do more, which I truly believe was your intent.. I just have fallen back to the thinking that it only can happen if I get on the cutting edge of an industry that blows up...

Anyway, for what it's worth, thank you so much for your writing.. I'm not upset with anything, I just feel that I'm right back in the place I was, just not believing again.. another "Learn to Trade" moment.

docaia

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 12, 2019
Egypt
Read it. Excellent book. I still liked the Millionaire fast lane book better, may be because I read it first and it had a great impact on me, but unscripted still rocks!

ronikms

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2020
Finland

View attachment 14816

Read the book! This and the millionaire fastlane are the only books needed to succeed as an entrepreneur. Heard you have a third book coming out, CAN'T WAIT

Jay89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 6, 2020
Germany
I listened to unscripted on audible and bought the book afterwards since I want to read it again. Guess I will never read any other books since I gain so much energy, certainty and knowledge from TMF and unscripted that I will make it my F*cking bible. Read everyday a little bit before bedtime so the content gets engraved in my F*cking brain like the script did before

tjfry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Sep 22, 2020
Montana
Just finished UNSCRIPTED this morning. I had so many realizations about myself throughout the course of this book. Whether it was Carol Dweck's study on kids that were told they were smart (something I hated when I was young, but didn't understand until MJ's book) or the realization that I've been chasing money and pursuing happiness through consumption... this book has given me a new direction. I have a lot of work to do to change my perspective, but it's so refreshing to be spoken to honestly and bluntly about the world we live in and the responsibilities one must take on to achieve the things we desire.

Kudos on an excellent book, @MJ DeMarco and thanks for giving back!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.