The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

luckywatcher

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 9, 2020
Utah
Read this as soon as I had finished Millionaire Fastlane . I was hooked. MJ, you claim both are long reads -- I disagree. I recommend both books to many people. I'm excited to see what lies in store with the lessons learned from these books.

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 26, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
I've been on this journey for a while... read tons of books, and if you are looking for clarity then look no further. This book is not only entertaining but helps with your ability to navigate the BS. The sooner you read this book...or listen to it on audible the clearer and better your entrepreneurial decisions will be.

This is more of a mentorship a book.

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 26, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
I've been on this journey for a while... read tons of books, and if you are looking for clarity then look no further. This book is not only entertaining but helps with your ability to navigate the BS. The sooner you read this book...or listen to it on audible the clearer and better your entrepreneurial decisions will be.

This is more of a mentorship a book.

MakeMeRich

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2020
Germany
I bought it yesterday and realized it got over 1k pages. I usually read a book per week but I will take some time reading your masterpiece.

Ing

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
The books are so well recherched, I could kneel down every time I read in them!
@MJ DeMarco

DaanH

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 8, 2020
Netherlands
I've just finished reading Unsrcipted both digital and paperback, boy this will be my working bible for the next year or so!

Dionysos

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 1, 2020
Netherlands
Immediately purchased it after finishing TMF . While my eyes 'had been opened' I enjoyed every bit of it. Both books made me turn to the forum for more..

4Ring_

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 31, 2017
New York
Reading and listening to it simultaneously. Swapping back and forth between visual and hearing receptors so it sinks deeper into my bones. Refusing to put my kindle and airpods down. Perfect timing too; just had a newborn, got laid off, and lost a good chunk of my liquid capital being an asshat. This FTE cluster forcing me to rethink my priorities by quitting video games, dropping out of my fantasy league, and desperately jumping back into productive habits that will propel me forward once more. Reminiscing of the days post-reading TFM and cannot wait to see the results of the efforts that are going to ensue. Thank you @MJ DeMarco

Greg S.

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 26, 2020
Finished UNSCRIPTED today. What a wild ride. So easy to see my journey to this point in @MJ DeMarco 's book--even more so than TMF . Thank you for the blueprint that is keeping me from ripping my neck off from all the shiny objects. Here's to staying focused and building the #TimeMachine.

JeremyCreed99

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 3, 2020
danbury connecticut
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I loved this book, it changed the way i thought about entrepreneurship

Igal O

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 5, 2020
Israel
I've read the book.

I'll reserve my thoughts about it for some later date, for now I'm just here for the flair.

solyom

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 26, 2019
Europe
Read it. It was long - especially that English is not my mother language.

After reading TMF I was curious about what new could MJ's second book say to me. Unscripted did it. It has lot of similar thoughts to TMF , but it is structured a lot better.

In short: the best business book I've ever read. Really.

I can't stop recommending it to my friends - often telling them: it's worth it to learn English well just to be able to read this book. Without kidding.

AleKap

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 5, 2020
Italy
I've just read Unscripted and I am truly inspired by it. I already knew that a 9-5 jobs is not for me: I wanted to change my life but I didn't know where to begin. This book showed me where to start

Kwcraig89

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 10, 2020
California
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it. Awesome insight and very useful information

WEBQU

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 12, 2020
italy
just finished reading the book, and I can't my happiness for having found this book that tells you how the world really works.

Flint

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 14, 2020
Finally read Unscripted . Brilliant book. Hat tip @MJ DeMarco.

First, it took me a while to read TFM. Both the title and the abbreviated name looked like BS guru red flags. But the forum, how it's run and its value made me open the book. I wanted to skip the Sidewalk/Slowlane half it as I didn't need convincing they were handicapping me and wanted to jump straight to the Fastlane lessons. So much value in there. I'm glad the title/pen name didn't stop me. The book was the compass I really needed.

Then I thought Unscripted was just a deep dive into the Scripted part, focused on the mindset and opening people's eyes to the Script. That wasn't my favourite part of TFM and I expected it to be the main element of Unscripted . Most reviews focus on the Scripted first part of the book too. Also, I'd heard opinions there's nothing actionable, it's all mindset. I didn't expect there could be something more than what's in TFM. Oh boy was I wrong again.

Unscripted is MJ's Magnum Opus. Two in a lifetime? Wow.

I love how MJ dissects all these pesky limiting beliefs and then describes the key elements of The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework. The second part of the book is my favourite. But the first one is very much needed to disarm and rewire the old habits.

The book is full of actionable insights with a clear action plan to follow and diagnostic tools to assess progress. The Kinetic Execution chapters themselves deserve to become a Platinum Triple Gold 10x Chocolate thread here. If someone tells me MJ's books are not actionable, I'll laugh.

I think some abbreviations could be avoided, especially that some are explained only a few paragraphs/pages later and aren't necessary. But this is a minor thing I didn't mind that much.

It's definitely an A+ business book for me. No, an A+ life lessons book.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights, MJ. And for creating this community.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom