The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

RocketRose

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Aug 13, 2020
Ireland
I came across Unscripted first. It was a highly recommended read on a youtube video I came across. I downloaded it on audible and was hooked! As I mentioned in a previous post on TMF , I love reading but with 3 children (2 with additional needs) I haven't prioritised the time to read and was too tired to read at night in bed like I used to. I am now listening back to Unscripted a second time to pick up the gems I missed the first time. I also find reading MJs' books really uplifting and motivating so it sets me up to take action. May I also say, I loved the narration by Scott Thomas - lovely vocals and really brought MJs' words to life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

josh_ting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jul 12, 2020
Australia
Finished Unscripted ! There were quite a few moments when I realised that the personal insights I was proud of having turned out to be Scripted by society... Definitely a book I'll pass on to my kids

beacon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 16, 2020
Austin, TX
I read Unscripted . Ordered it right after finishing TMF . A lot of ideas presented in TMF were given more details, and a ton of new information and mindset is there in Unscripted . Solid read and a good use of time.

WestCoastMax

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 13, 2020
Earth
This has got to be the greatest book I have ever read.

For someone who never believed a life like this was possible, I thank you, MJ DeMarco from the bottom of my heart for showing me a life I could never have dreamed of.

yaotu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 6, 2020
Timisoara, Romania
I finished Unscripted about a week ago.

I am so grateful for the awareness these two books brought to me and I'm convinced they will have an enormous impact on my life, and on others' through me.

But I don't like making pompous claims, so I expect my next posts on this forum will contain evidence of action, not hopes and promises.
Until then, I'll keep lurking and learning.

Once again, thank you, MJ.

MVP..dev

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 7, 2019
South Florida
Listened to Unscripted on Audibles. MJ is one of the few authors with 2 books on my "6 Star Books" list.

Altecdx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 27, 2020
South Africa
I bought the unscripted in 2017. I bought the kindle version and it was sitting on my kindle since then. Then I watched a Youtube video and the guy recommended The Millionaire Fast Lane at the end of the video. I watch another video and Alux.com recommended it again. I got the kindle edition. I read it and was blown away. I have never read any book like it in my life. I wish I came across the book years ago. I told all my children to buy and read. I told all my friends about it. Then I wanted to buy Unscripted and Amazon told me I bought it in 2017. I read it too. Two days ago I bought Wealth Exposed it was also great. Though I am in my late 50's I feel so great to come to know MJ DeMarco and his books. It is not too late for me to hit my Fastlane. Thank you, MJ for these great works. I will still enjoy my riches.

1gnaci0

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 29, 2020
Spain
I'm on the last pages of the book....Loving it. This book is part of me...it comes with me wherever I go

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
Probably the most inquistive book I ever read and that's saying a lot as I've read many books on "self help" but this was so much more. I can't decide if this is a prelude to TMF or not having read both. But I feel this one is better enjoyed after TMF solely for all the productocracy stuff.

Adam Yakubu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 22, 2020
Ghana
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I'm about to start Unscripted , I'm so pumped

FMJJ

Scaling eCom Brands
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,821%
Dec 26, 2017
Miami Beach, FL
Read Unscripted a while ago. Never posted here to get my flair yet. The book is full of truth on how to lead an entrepreneurial life.

5/5 stars for sure.

CanadianTrucker

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2020
Canada
I’ve listened to unscripted , little while ago. Listening to again currently for refresher. One of my favourite books

padere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 9, 2020
Chile
I'm hoping to put the ideas into actions. Another awesome book. Thank you...

D

Deleted84049

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Still one of my favorites! Amazing book, great addition to TMF. Thank you for writing it.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Read it awhile back. The examples about a "money system" were very eye-opening for me. I don't have my target number yet (nowhere close) but I have built a very effective "money system" with smaller numbers already based on the info in this book.

Now that I know how to manage my money, just gotta grind away in business.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiSSeTTo

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 25, 2020
Naples
Hi everyone,

After reading the book I went back 20 years and at least 4/5 ideas I had and immediately discarded because "too difficult for my mind" I then saw successfully realized by others.

With the reflective ideas of this book I will surely be able to face new ideas and leave my life in the script behind me.

chessboxer8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 23, 2020
Philippines

View attachment 14816

Read the book.

TheRealSamWalton

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2020
Rock Hill, SC - USA
Listened to it TWICE through during my commute. I have to say, if I can only recommend one of your books, it's this one. It pretty much summarizes TMF and then adds so much more in the way of practical application. Love it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.