The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
read it. In the beginning of the book i thought it was a mere repetition of the first TMF , but as i went on reading i realized that it was a different but still very useful book like TMF . In fact i reviewed it 5 stars on goodreads.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel Al

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 10, 2019
Finishing this great read. Inspiring thoughts and framework that made me sign up in this forum. Will read TMF afterwards.

Glad to be here. Cheers from Spain.

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Morning! I just finished Unscripted .

I expected it to be more along the lines of "rah-rah" mindset stuff, but 1/3 of the way into the book it turned extremely practical. I really wish I had been taking notes from the beginning so I could have a cheat-sheet of them to review periodically. I have about 1000 takeaways that directly affect my business (which I'll be talking more about in my progress thread).
I'll definitely be re-skimming it with a pen in hand sometime soon.

Great one, MJ! I think it's even better than The Millionaire Fastlane . Dropped a review on Amazon and Goodreads

ideasunlimited1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Mar 21, 2019
Houston
I LOVED Unscripted , even moreso than TMF . I had a lot of questions growing up about why I learned differently, or on a different timetable than other people. I did a lot of online learning in college and even majored in the Interdisciplinary Program where you essentially create and lead your own academic major. A lot of times, it felt as if I was disappointing people because of it. I think it is phenomenal to see an example of making it on your own terms and accepting your capacity to win as opposed to assuming that we all need to lose to other people's standards.

Wisarut

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Feb 5, 2019
I have read Unscripted 3 times now, the book is a good reminder when things go bad or when I hit the wall. This book is a gold mine, it helped me through my journey. Thank you for taking your time too read this.

CPHuntington1821

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 15, 2019
I finished Unscripted . Took about twice as long to read as TMF. Lots of good stuff to underline, scribble notes in the margins, and bookmark. Now comes the challenging part: to take ACTION! It is quite easy to dream and navel-gaze, to play countless What-If? games.

Had a two hour lunch this Monday with a friend of mine. He started his Audio-Visual business 10 years ago. It was funny how many things he said that paralleled what MJ wrote:
"Best thing I ever did."
"Got tired of making money for someone else."
"Planned to get into new construction but the market turned and went a different direction";
"Business is like having a baby. You can't plan for everything."
"Just get out there and take risks and learn."

Lots of great advice. I'm quite grateful he took time out from his "office day" to answer my questions. Now it's time to act.

triodine

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 26, 2019
I just finished Unscripted and all I can say is WOW. So much passion and so much knowledge in this book. I agree with other commenters that this took way longer for me to read than TMF. I routinely felt my brain explode trying to process all this knowledge.

I'm definitely going to have to re-read this + TMF again later this year / in the coming years.

Malcolm1653

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Apr 10, 2019
AB, Canada
I read the Millionarie FASTLANE and read UNSCRIPTED right after it! I couldn't put them down! I loved them both and have recommended them to my 3 sons (2 have read TMF and 1 has started UNSCRIPTED ) and to an number of friends and clients. I am an entrepreneur at heart but I can painfully see the mistakes and/or missteps I made along the way after reading both books! I've changed course to set things right!

MaverickAZ

Can't cut it out, it will grow right back!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 11, 2019
I've read this book, and it's literally my life bible at this point. It was referred to me by a friend, but I put it off because it was 17hrs of audio.. wish I had read it the day I put it in my wishlist.... So inspired, I immediately read MFL next, then Unscripted again right after. I heard of MFL years ago, but it seemed gimmicky so I avoided it (sorry MJ). Wish I had read it years ago (and same for Unscripted ). So thankful to be here and learn from like minded people and share ideas together.

Bonelli

Books Junkie
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 4, 2019
Brazil
I've read UNSCRIPTED 2 months ago. Really loved it, it was TMF on steroids for me. I took action right away, and the thing I loved the most was the explanation of the Feedback Loop, it helped me so much when I was working late on the products I was launching.

Thank you so much MJ, I really do wish you the best!

Intax

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2016
Munich, Germany
I read it. In the first quarter I thought that you didn't write anything new but I was so wrong.

I took the most out of the book from the beliefs and bullshit part and thanks for Highlighting the process principle. This really helps me!

Also I liked that it was more structured than TMF. With TMF I have the problem that I can't find some topics I want to read again. In Unscripted everything is more organized and clear.

Thanks for the books MJ!

persistencyiskey

F the BS
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Oct 18, 2017
Austin, TX
Read it last year - incredible!

DRDYL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Listening to this one for the umteenth time. Everyday on bluetooth on my commute (yes, the scripted commute :/). Excellent book of course, but I didn't take it all in the first time around. Seem to learn something new each time I hear it.

5Dollar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 13, 2019
I've listened to The Millionaire Fastlane (about a month ago) and just finished Unscripted via Audible, and both books were great and taught me very valuable lessons. I think the two most important things I learned from these books are:

1) exchanging time for money is a choice
2) shifting focus from 'chasing money' to 'provide value'​

I'm sure I will listen to both audiobooks again soon. If you decide to write another book, you definitely have one more customer.

Thank you MJ!

Firefighta

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 20, 2019
Just finished it.. love the bluntness yet deep thinking

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

F-16

⏩✈️⏩
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 20, 2019
I've read this book and highlighted a lot of notes to follow-up.

Laoshi

Fog of war
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 21, 2019
I've read Unscripted . One of my favourite books!

River McTasney

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 13, 2019
Wam Bam Thank Ya Mam, actually Sir. So much it made an impact on my mindset but need to go back for details. I usually read these books more than once. Fortunately or unfortunately I read 4-Hour Work Week 3 times. Must do the same for TMF and Unscripted .

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Just finished up reading (listening) on Audible today.

For me, it was nothing I needed to hear, but everything I wanted to. I felt like I was listening to Grant Cardone. It was music to my ears.

Last edited:

Efe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 1, 2018
Nigeria
This book took me off my feet.

Looking forward to gift my friends and family.

Awesome

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.