The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
Just finished the first read a few minutes ago. Thanks for writing this MJ, definitely something I'll be reading and reviewing again, just like TMF .

Readerly

Yes and
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Sep 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Just finished Unscripted . A valuable variation on the themes of TFM. For me, the biggest takeaway is the need to find ways to provide authentic value to clients or customers, to solve their problems, address their pain points, serve their interests before my own agenda.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eSport Fan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 23, 2017
California
Unscripted was the finish on a great foundation laid by TFLM. I can't stop listening to the audiobook versions of them both. Really opened new doors and insights to the world.

RAFBANKS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 2, 2017
Atlanta GA.
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: Coming Soon.

great book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I have read "Unscripted : Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". It's entire 54 chapters on Audible 17 hours 33 minutes 29 seconds at 1.15X speed.

I love, love, LOVE this book.

It is a BRILLIANTLY written book with the POWER to change your life. It certainly has begun to change mine and NO MJ did NOT pay me to write this note. What the book has done for me is remove the mystery of the "Unscripted " life that MJ lives. We all see "successful" people in society, but we really have NO idea how they live their lives or conduct their business. This mystery is daunting, at least for me, but it is a fear that I believe has held me back.

MJ pummels you with the truth about what it takes to live the "unscripted " life or the FU life in this book. I say "pummel" because if you have been BS'ing yourself in your entrepreneurial pursuit in any way, MJ will call you on it and lay you flat on your back with the truth.

MJ lays out the societal brainwashing we have all been subjected to since birth "the script" and then destroys it. Not only does he destroy it but then he shows you the alternative "Unscripted " life he lives and you could too.

Currently the most valuable part, to me, of the book is the concept and description of "The money machine". Now that I understand what it is and it's power I am blown away. Your book has helped me to get a much clearer focus on WHAT the objective is and how to get to the FU moment.

The Millionaire Fastlane stands on it's own and so does Unscripted but I actually now think that reading Unscripted first and then reading TMF may be a better route.

Now I have to read TMF again to see what I missed.

Mr. Demarco I am amazed at the level insight and value your second book brings to the market. It is an epic read worthy of deep study and consideration. I will be reading it again but in text "paper" the next time so I can highlight and note all the deep insights. I may also buy the Kindle version just so I can always have it on my phone.

I can not thank you enough for the MIND expansion, the insights and the shift this book has created in my life.

Blown away!

All the best
R.L.

P.S. Do MJ a solid and give him an honest review on Amazon like I did. He added value to your life take five minutes to return the favor.

Last edited:

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I've picked up "Unscripted " and have made a commitment that I will stop purchasing business books or any more courses until I launch my first business. I'm fighting to destroy my Wantrepreneur self. I'm just tired of being a wanna be.
At some point you have to transition from analysis to action. I suffer from this too but MJ has helped to cure me with "Unscripted ". Education without action is worthless. All the best.

AlexH

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 6, 2017
Germany
Hi! I've just finished Unscripted today. Just like Fastlane it was one of the best books I've read on the topic (and boy, I've read almost any notable title). Really hope that there will be another book sometime, it just reads so well! After Fastlane I set out and started a business, now after Unscripted I am grinding hard (research, apply, solve :)). Thank You MJ for providing this great value to the world!

Qstyle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2016
It was bound to happen. Finished Unscripted yesterday.
TMF made me click several times and got me on the right path. Unscripted filled in all the blanks and came at the right moment for me.
A lot of info is implemented and planned for the next venture I'm working on. Highly recommended for aspiring entrepreneurs. Thanks MJ.

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Just finished reading Unscripted .

Wanted to thank you MJ for writing it and sharing it.

It is one of the most helpful books I have read, and I have read a lot.

I enjoyed the whole book, for different reasons. At parts you were preaching to the choir and was refreshing to hear instead of being the person trying to point these things out to eye rolling sheeple. Then in the next breath I learned something new, or a clearer way of seeing or approaching things.

The cat with milk analogy, Is one I won't forget. Replacing consuming in all forms with producing in any form is something am now more mindful and pro-active with.

I enjoyed and appreciated you sharing more about your story before life got better and the various different things you tried. For me it added a lot to being able to relate.
In so many success stories/biographies the successful person never really shares the turning point in there life/mindset. Was helpful reassuring in a way when read about your MLM and Real estate attempts along the way, as have tried them on my path.

When I read the forum now I can understand the reaction and approach some posts garner better, It seems obvious now.

Will be using the second half of your book as a reference to help with my mindset, there is lot's to take in.

Thanks!

Shepherd

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Jul 10, 2017
Just finished Unscripted last night. I particularly found the information on money systems and success (or the lack thereof) as being the accumulation of daily decisions to be valuable.

mjblackwood

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Oct 4, 2016
Read it. Great stuff.
Showed it so some network marketing friends of mine and now they don't talk to me anymore. I guess they didn't like that part f the book haha. Ayway, thanks for the great book MJ. Cheers.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Showed it so some network marketing friends of mine and now they don't talk to me anymore.

Living dangerously eh?

P.S. Do MJ a solid and give him an honest review on Amazon like I did. He added value to your life take five minutes to return the favor.

Thank you, so appreciated you did that.

AnnaHofra

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Thank you, Mr. DeMarco for another wonderful book.
I blushed a few times while reading it as I felt you were directly talking to me. My guilty conscious responded immediately. :blush::wideyed:
You provided an enormous amount of information and I learn so many new things. It opened my perspective of life and marked many of my behaviors that need instant improvement. One if them is getting out of the "dream-preneur" state and start executing.

Thank you for adding so much value to my life.

- Anna

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
Read it. Great stuff.
Showed it so some network marketing friends of mine and now they don't talk to me anymore. I guess they didn't like that part f the book haha. Ayway, thanks for the great book MJ. Cheers.
LOL, I would say,"Mission accomplished!" Whether they liked the truth or not is irrelevant, they were still exposed to it and I believe on some level it will eventually sink in (probably when someone in their organization pulls the rug out from under them and they are wondering WTF just happened?) The sheep are eventually sheered. All the best.

MickyMillions

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 24, 2017
U.K.
Just finished this book loved the value skew and attributes section. Using this and CENTS to evaluate new ventures. It's opened my mind to a business I would have never looked at. I got a little lost at the end with the investment section, will re read when the time is right. Thanks @MJ DeMarco great book.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

Thanks for this book MJ, really amazing.

Greener

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 13, 2017
Canada
Read it. Loved how MJ went more in depth. My wife and I read it together and it's great to have the same vision because or it.

nadavis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Oct 13, 2017
Mississippi, USA
I listened to the Unscripted audiobook, then bought and read the book. Amazing book. Love the actionable steps. Not sure if you want to be compared to the $100 Start Up but I like how Unscripted read so easy like the $100 Start Up did.

SeePetey

Highly Trained Ape
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 8, 2012
Elsewhere
Kind of putting the cart before the horse, but am I the only one who repeatedly reads chapter 48 with eyes halfway closed and a smile on my face?

Ethanhoward35

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Oct 7, 2017
Michigan
just finished the book, it took off my blindfold and the while reading it the past weeks already forming a ecommerce business, still have a ling way but thanks to the form and the book I have the best blueprint to become Unscripted .

DiFerro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 15, 2016
Canada
Bought the hard copy this time and finished it over the weekend for the 2nd time. Need to keep going back to both books for continued inspiration and not get pulled back to the slow lane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.