The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

philiman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 6, 2016
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: Coming Soon.

Thanks again MJ for a transformational read. It was the necessary follow on from the first book, which changed my life.

Much appreciated!

Laughingman21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 7, 2015
I'm reading this now and it's made me really re-evaluate the business I've been trying to build. I realise now, my products were too similar to others and didn't offer enough value. I'm going to stop and really think about what I'm doing before moving forwards again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
MJ are you going to write a book on options trading?

For all intents and purposes, I've already written it, informally. It's on the INSIDE and the thread is 20+ pages long.

Cableabe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 1, 2017
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Finished Unscripted in early June, incredible read containing many lessons and guiding principles for the entrepreneur's journey. I have shared this book with many other people and look forward to re-reading it as well as listening to the Audible version. Thank you again for this entrepreneurial masterpiece!!

OmarLopez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 9, 2017
México
I love how this book contains a lot more of take action suggestions and how you took great examples from this forum to enhance your points.

Awesome reading, or more exactly listening since I downloaded from Audible.

I will keep listening to it since it has so much valuable information I don´t want to easily forget.

Thanks for taking the time to write MJ.

Screenshot_2017-09-28-11-56-28.png

Last edited:

RATurner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 27, 2017
Tulsa, OK
OK I may be the *almost* perfect customer for MJ. I own his stuff 6 times!

OK I am cheating just a "bit" since I have not FINISHED Unscripted but got HOURS and HOURS invested in the audible version, the Kindle on the tablet now and the paperback to be delivered today. According to my audible it says I have about 2 hours to go. Will get part of that done today on the way to work (J.O.B.)

Hey...I am an honest "cheat"!

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
I've read Unscripted (On Audible) twice. I am adjusting my life style accordingly. I will be moving back to my mothers house to get out of debt and start my own business (Redtul – Rent and Sell). My girlfriend has agreed to make the sacrifice with me and I am looking forward to the hard work and discipline needed to make a difference in my life. Thanks MJ for the eye-opener.

TheRegalMachine

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jul 27, 2017
Moon Base
The Millionaire Fastlane is being handed the keys, UNSCRIPTED is the drivers manual, entrepreneurship is the sweet ride hidden somewhere in a full parking lot. All that's left now is to find you own way to success and freedom.
A perfect companion to the first book expanding on content and introducing new information for a better understanding of the Fastlane/UNSCRIPTED mentality that needs to be adopted
I feel like I have a nice reference to go to when the road gets bumpy.
So I will definitely be rereading parts of this in the future.
Thank you and You're Welcome, MJ. (Ch. 49)

MrRau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 25, 2017
Allentown PA
Holy pants!! Reading Unscripted was like being in a full on cage match, from start to finish MJ drops the truth bombs and if your open to it these truths glue your eyes open.

I Am I Said

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
Wow, serious headful. I have finished reading Unscripted and it was a trek. I read three to four business, leadership, psychology, whatever, books in a given month, and I don't know if I have ever had my mind filled like this before.

So, what's next? Well, I did bookmark the "read this first" page, but I feel like I need to mind-map the books or something. However, that just might be action-faking, so before I even finished this book I was trying to find a better way. I am committing to going from excessively detailed planning (which has never got me further than the first step) to figuring out the first step and doing it.

What's next? We'll see. At some point I think I need to spread out my nontrepreneurial journey to figure that out, and I might as well do it on this forum to get some help. I'm 5 years past what should have been my FTE but I have cast around for ideas for too long. Now I need to engineer an F-This Process.

Mr. DeMarco, thank you.

mo3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 6, 2017
UK
Finished it today. Great stuff - and a good way to reinforce the concepts in TMF .
I'll be re-reading both of them within the year to make sure I don't slip back into old habits :)

Phineas J.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 30, 2017
South Elgin, Il
I loved TMF , but I loved UNSCRIPTED even more!! Definitely going to be reading it again, it really did make me question a lot of the things in our society more than I'd thought of before. It further solidified how I've decided to live my life from here on out. Thanks again MJ!

B_Middleton

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Dec 22, 2014
Tampa, FL
This book is the TRUTH! I've always felt like the American Dream is a scam and much harder to achieve than it use to be. This book gave so many examples and practical advice it's undeniable. This will be a classic. Thank you for writing this MJ!!

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House
I finished UNSCRIPTED . Another great book with fantastic energy. I love your spirit of adding value, you have a lot to teach.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Top read, even better than TMF .

Yah!

I have shared this book

Thank you!

I will be moving back to my mothers house to get out of debt

Nothing wrong with that if you're playing the long-game!

but I loved UNSCRIPTED even more!!

Yah! X 2!

I've always felt like the American Dream is a scam

It's a scam in how it's advertised. Likewise, compound interest is a scam, not because the math doesn't work (it does) but because in how it is advertised.

full

Bulgano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 12, 2017
Australia
About 85% through it according to my Kindle. Should have it finished by tonight! :)
You've really outdone yourself @MJ DeMarco

First found both your books via the Amazon top rated page when I got about 1/2 way through the proclaimed "double-dad" book and discovered how much rubbish he is spewing.
Keep up the good work and will definitely purchase any other books you write in the future!

RATurner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 27, 2017
Tulsa, OK
OK I may be the *almost* perfect customer for MJ. I own his stuff 6 times!

OK I am cheating just a "bit" since I have not FINISHED Unscripted but got HOURS and HOURS invested in the audible version, the Kindle on the tablet now and the paperback to be delivered today. According to my audible it says I have about 2 hours to go. Will get part of that done today on the way to work (J.O.B.)

Hey...I am an honest "cheat"!

As of today I DID finish the audible book and started Aaaallllll over. Too good to miss anything so I am gonna go through this until my brain spews DeMarco-isms easily! :cool:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.