The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Valier

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 3, 2019
Finished Unscripted. Took a little longer than expected, but it was just as I was hoping: jam packed with value that someone who has only begun making the life changes necessary to becoming an entrepreneur needs.

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Whiterose

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 21, 2019
I've just finished the book and it's been an amazing journey with so many new things learned and what I think is even greater accomplishment - I assessed and adjusted many already existing beliefs and viewpoints.
Great job MJ, absolutely masterpiece. Straight to the point and blunt, as expected since I also read the first book. Thank you man.

JamesQB8

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 20, 2019
I've read Unscripted!

And I'm currently rereading it and taking notes/making as many action steps as possible for my new business venture. One of the best books I have ever read! especially on this certain subject

Boogie

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
I actually ran across Millionaire Fastlane years ago, but figured it was just a get rich quick scam book based on the title, and I blew it off. I happened to see an interview with MJ on youtube maybe 2 months ago, then followed up by watching his videos to check things out, and eventually bought Unscripted since it was newer than TMF and it sounded more in depth. I bought it in print so I could make the book my own as they say, mark it up, take notes in the margins, all of that. A few days ago, I followed that up by buying the kindle and audible versions. I love that book. It is what I was looking for. It cuts through the bullshit, no pampering, no excuses. I wanted the audible version as well, so I can listen to it on downtime to reinforce what I had learned. I'd rather have MJ on the recording (more authentic and passionate, I'm sure), but I'll live. I'm not being a junkie. There's just a lot there to digest in one reading.

It's a great book. Reducing business and wealth into a formula is brilliant for those who understand how to apply that in their lives. When I started reading the book, the formula in the margin was driving me nuts until I actually found out where it was and what it was. That alone was enough to keep me moving forward.

I can feel the passion and the concern that business is for producing things or services that people can actually use - not the stupid shit that's normally promoted on the web. I don't know if that means a lot to many people these days but it certainly resonates with me. I see little point in building a business of any sort if it isn't delivering real value. You're affecting your customers' lives. Your growth, your ability to stay out of trouble, and your sanity if you're someone like me, is dependent on delivering value and making money, not just one or the other. The more real value that can be given, the more highly valued the product and thus the more highly leveraged any marketing is.

Supersamosa

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 28, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it!! Plan on reading again and taking notes : D

BookwormMitch

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2014
I finally listened to unscripted.

I bought the physical book when it first came out and couldn’t finish it. My initial impression when reading the book was that mj had spent too much time alone dreaming up these formulars and I just couldn’t follow it, I don’t know how to describe what I mean but it seemed a little too out there and in his head.

Anyway after reading some good mentions on the forum I gave the audiobook a go and it’s amazing! The guys voice is great and the book is easy to follow, I think it’s easy to get caught up on the complicated diagrams when reading the physical book but when listening to it he just powers on through and it all makes sense.

Thanks Mj

Hyperion

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 28, 2019
Finished Unscripted this morning. Excellent content. This is definitely a must read! Thanks MJ!

joetlobb

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 1, 2019
Thailand
Finished yesterday, Thank you for your effort creating this book.

reedracer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Being the left-handed breach baby I am, I read Unscripted first and then TMF. Listened from Kansas City to Florida via Nashville. Not a trucker, just had a lot of places to go!

thebeardlysoft

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 31, 2019
Just finished listening to the audio book. Excellent! I can't wait to get into the fastlane next!

reedracer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Towards the end of the book @MJ DeMarco recommended a stevia sweetened drink mix. I thought I heard it as "star drinks," but that doesn't appear to be correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Welcome!

Bhanu

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 23, 2017
Hi M J Unscripted is not showing for purchase in audible in India . Could you please have a look ?
How do I get audio version of the book ?(I have the hard copy already but wanted audio version)
Bhanu

Attachments

guy93777

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 5, 2019
the book gives incredible insights. this forum gives so much value for free as well. hours of reading for free. the best thought of entrepreneurs out there for free. this is insane.

Erik Heyl

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 31, 2014
I've read both Unscripted and Millionaire Fastlane, have them in physical, Kindle and Audible format too.

fishgodeep

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Read it about a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was nice to see some mention of the concepts of the first book 'The Millionaire Fastlane' and a few winks and nods to forum members past and present. If 'The Millionaire Fastlane' can be looked at as a practical guide to earning your freedom then I believe that 'Unscripted' is a deep dive into the mindset someone needs to take that journey. Buy the book. Get Unscripted

Dylan Hobrecht

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 26, 2017
Rockport
I've read and listened to religiously. We have today what we built yesterday. I plan on reading once a month as recommended in another post. Just like how to win friends and influence people. I did that and had great results. I really want a transformation. And love this material!

Siddhartha

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 30, 2019
Again, I've read TMF and Unscripted; my badges were cruelly taken during the forum upgrade and I just don't know how to go on, woe is me

Twice weakly

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 20, 2019
New Zealand
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've downloaded and listened to it on Audible. I'm going to have to get myself a hard copy.
Great addition to the Millionaire Fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom