The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Jeko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Sep 4, 2015
Arizona
Finished listening to the Audio book yesterday. This book made road of Entreprenuership crystal clear for me. For the longest time I was one of the many who was looking for the silver buller that would let me strike it rich with little to no work. I now know the path to success is transforming my identity into that of an Enterpreneur, putting hours on end every week, and providing true value for others. It'll be a pain in the a$$, but I'm now fully prepared to rise to the occasion and make something of myself.

This book is damn brilliant @MJ DeMarco ! I can't thank you enough for it.

NateTheGreat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2016
Just finished Unscripted . After reading TMF , I think Unscripted was a great sophomore book. Unscripted could stand alone as it's own book, which I was happy about. I do believe I enjoyed Unscripted more-so than TMF as it was very comprehensive and covered more than TMF did. Will be rereading TMF again as well. Thanks for the knowledge!

• nikita •

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Aug 24, 2017
London
Just finished reading! I read it all while I was away on a business trip. Spent those hours on the plane and in the hotel room reading rather than playing Candy Crush ha. I don't even know where to start with the praise, and without sounding cheesy or cliche, this book has changed the way I view things completely and has most probably changed the direction of my life. After the first chapter I canceled my Netflix which was a major time suck.

The parts about mindset and solving problems as you go along (rather than crafting this whole plan) I applied to my bad social anxiety, and the business trip that I was dreading for months turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life. I guess I struck lucky working for my company, I love my colleagues and I work remote, but I'm terrified of being laid off. So now that I've finished the book, it's time to get to work.

Thanks MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lexauton

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jul 9, 2013
Minnesota
I knew after I read the free preview chapters that I had to get UNSCRIPTED . I think it's the first thing I've ever ordered using one-day shipping.

The rest of the nearly 400-page tome didn't disappoint. It aligns with my belief system regarding society, it's traps, and the brainwashing dogma that all of us are sprayed with since birth.

I feel like it could also be called "The Maverick's Guide to Wealth and Autonomy."

I'm blessed to have read it in this pivotal time in my existence, and I can't wait to continue applying the book's principles. I open up the chapters on CENTS whenever I'm waiting for client feedback or making lunch. If any of my friends so much as hint they're no longer a fan of the script, this will be my go-to for their un-scripting.

ApeRunner

Very Fast on a Bike
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
May 16, 2014
Cozumel
Just bought the audiobook version of today's cyber Monday deal. :)

DavidK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
May 23, 2017
Hurricane, UT
Listened to the audiobook a couple times now. Great book and decent narrator, missed MJ's narration though. I like that it isn't just a rehash but instead built on and complimented TMF well. Next book should go philosophical and focus on the money system itself, go deeper into why so much of society is scripted and why the script is the way it is. Have heard MJ go on tangents during a couple podcasts about the Federal Reserve, taxes, etc. and can tell that the passion is there. Thanks again MJ.

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
Just finished UNSCRIPTED . I love how it goes over some of the principles taught in The Millionaire Fastlane and expands greatly upon them. Applying these principles, in some shape or form, is a must for any entrepreneur or even for anyone. It just makes sense. Thanks MJ for providing a much clear view on this world and really good advice with it.

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI
I had just finished the book a couple days ago when Audible came out with the discounted audio. Now i'm going through it again on my daily commute. Amazing how much more i'm getting this time around so I just bought the audio of MFL as well.

-There are few words in existence that can truly express my appreciation for the no BS info both in the books and in this forum, you can insert them all here: ( ). Thank you MJ

DannyD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Dec 1, 2017
Latin America
Read it. It's sad that we need a book like Unscripted to expose the BS we've been fed our entire lives - the powers that be do a "great" job.

Thank you MJ - you're doing God's work

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
I should have posted sooner, but can check Unscripted off my read list as of a couple months ago. Loved the references to events and people in this forum and the elaborations on TMF . Being able to interact in a forum with the actual author and people who contributed makes it real.

I also refer back to it when the sting starts wearing off from my first whack on the a$$. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for sharing the wisdom and letting us use your adventure to create our own!

Kraelog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Sep 17, 2015
I've read the book, excellent beyond words.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Almost finished reading Unscripted for second time.

Very logical, honest, true and full book.
Often my brain spots some bullshit in the information it receives. Not in this book, in fact I couldn't believe it so much that this was one of main reasons for reading it second time. Another reason what that book is kinda long and has too much gold to fit in head after single read.
Everything covered in book makes sense, just most people didn't think about a lot of it.

Great book on entrepreneurship and life. Thanks a lot MJ!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Finished Unscripted a couple of months ago. I'm glad I did, because I was toying with the idea of investing my savings into those high-risk-high-returns investment plans a few months ago to get rich, but Unscripted stopped me.

This morning, I read the news. In our country, some people just lost their savings and $$$ investing in some "fintech startup" that promises 18% returns in 1 year. I could have become one of them if I didn't discover Unscripted and its author, MJ "God" DeMarco.

I will be rereading it from page one later when I arrive in the office as there's nothing for me to do lol

DavidTT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Aug 3, 2016
Read it a few months ago. It was TMF and then some.
The part which resonated with me a lot was a part you mentioned in the "Before F*ck you, F*ck this" chapter. It's about when a man has even the most mediocre job but provides him just enough to get by and just enough comfort as well, which leads to never accomplishing anything, or something to that effect.

That was a real slap in the face for me because I could definitely relate. I definitely felt this way with my previous job which is what also led me to quit. Now a month since I left, I've accomplish much more in a month than 6 months being employed. I could definitely feel a sense of urgency.

greenGabbard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Oct 13, 2017
Fresno, Ca
I think I just literally "bookmarked" the whole book. I am about half way through TMF and can't wait to listen to them over and over in a loop. Now my first move is to get this parasitic debt of my back and start living below my means "REALLY" this time not what society tells me is below my means. I have a great honor and debt to you for publishing this book. Can't wait to be an INSIDERS and start sharing my "actions" with the community. Thank you for building such a "wonderland for adults."

P.S. I read "The UNScriptED

mevtho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2015
I just finished reading and will definitely have to go through it again. Now feeling both good and bad, good as it confirms and proves another, different way than the SCRIPT. Bad, because, I haven't done anything about it yet besides smoke and mirrors and having ideas (for what they are worth...).

Thanks for MJ for writing the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.