The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

racyred09

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Nov 28, 2017
USA
I finished reading it today! Read it while driving, putting my youngest down for his nap, washing dishes, and somehow 17+ hours went by pretty fast (and I still haven't finished Sapiens, which is a comparable length, so it must be the content ;)). TMFL was very inspiring and moved me to start taking action but this one was even more concrete, actionable advice. There were a few times I paused it and immediately took some action- for example, I'm running an ad to validate an idea right now, and I changed it to incorporate a story. I'm really excited to keep moving forward with an idea I've been sitting on a while now that I really think the world needs. Thanks for the motivation and guidance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fortu1992

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 24, 2017
Mileto VV Italy
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

after TMF I've read two times unscripted , both of your books are life changing!

SammyGlick

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Dec 15, 2017
London
I read Unscripted in September and is was both eye-opening and inspiring. MJ's honesty is refreshing and his insights are invaluable.

ButGregSaid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Aug 9, 2017
Michigan
Just finished Unscripted .. and can I just say WOW. Granted, took me longer to read than FLM but it got me off the mental j**koff train and into my first product.

P.S. What's the Speedway Pass Badge for?

RoyRogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 8, 2017
Los Angeles

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 14, 2015
Purchased on audible the day it came out & Listened to on a cheap mp3 player.
to this day if someone asks what my favorite books are I tell them about MJ.

Salem

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 25, 2014
Spain
I've read UNSCRIPTED 1 month ago. Didn't know about the audible version till now.

After reading TMF 3 years ago, I didn't expect less from MJ. An eye-opning book ;):thumbsup:

Chico

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 12, 2017
Brazil
UNSCRIPTED is the ultimate red pill. After reading TMF , I didn't think it could get better. Unscripted took it to another level! Lots of GOLD mindset/execution lessons here... As I mentioned in the TMF thread, I wish we had a pt-br version of the book so I could gift it to friends. Btw, this is a "dangerous" book to gift someone. It can truly impact a person views on life in a tremendous way!

One of the things I really like about MJ is that he always mentions how everything is built with process (not events) with validation, execution, adjustment... No "magic formula to success" or "67 steps to wealth" or "work 1 hour per day and travel to Bali" here. Reality. Process. Grind.

SouthernCharm

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 28, 2017
North Carolina
Listened to the audiobook versions of both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . Thanks for making audio versions MJ - I'm sure there are a ton of people like me who struggle to find time during the week to sit down and read, but have plenty of time that would be otherwise wasted if it wasn't for audiobooks and podcasts.

I mostly listened in the car while on the way to work and funnily enough, it got me pumped to start the workday...so I could finish early and get started on my escape from the SL.

bmyers

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 5, 2013
Finished listening to it. Loved it. A little over half through reading it. I get a lot more from physically reading it. Well done. Love the book. So much content. Will read it a few times. Also want to re-read the MFL. Really love these books. Anyone going into biz needs to read these. I love the recurring message "add real value". Thanks MJ. I'm in the buy and hold real estate biz... sometimes it feels like slow lane.... I have a fast lane idea, but won't work on that for a while. We just bought 41 more rental units yesterday. We will convert them to about 78 high end small units. These are in great walkable locations. Again, this model will make us millionaires in about 2 years... and love that we will have new high end assets producing great cashflow and equity... but not scaleable. We have about 140 units currently. Any other buy and hold RE guys out there? How have you applied these books/principles to your biz? do you also feel like it's a slow lane biz?

Thanks for the platform!

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
For me unscripted is the best entreprneur book out there. Why? Because when I finished it I put it down and never picked up another entreprneur book again. Thanks MJ!

mmcconnell1618

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Apr 2, 2014
Richmond, VA
Picked up the Kindle/Audible version and it has been a great use of time in the car.
I'm replying to my own post now that I've finished the book... This is the most honest assessment of what it takes to become wealthy quickly. That's quickly, not easily. I started a software business in 2001 and many of MJ's lessons rang very true to me. I also wish he had written this back then because I made a lot of mistakes that could have been avoiding had the book existed. Thanks MJ, I'm looking forward to refining my entrepreneurial toolset going forward!

Craig Reynolds

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 25, 2017
Riverdale, Ut
I finished Unscripted about two weeks ago, and am currently reading TMF. Several times while listening to Unscripted I had harsh truths that I had to realize. I couldn't stop listening though. I F*cking loved Unscripted , there wasn't any ego stroking bullshit, and I could tell MJ was speaking the truth. I have never read a book like this, and I will definitely listen to it again. Thank you MJ, you have helped me out in a great way. Merry Christmas.

Captain Jack

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 16, 2015
USA
Just got done reading Unscripted ! Even more actionable information than the first! Truthfully, I found this book to be completely life-changing. Thanks @MJ DeMarco !

Matt Hugh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Nov 26, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I've now read Unscripted . Great revision and companion to TMF. I felt simultaneously inspired and insulted at times. I just imagine the book is like having a frank conversation with a mate who actually gives a shit about how you live your life. Fake complements help no-one.

Biggest learning was the gumball machine analogy. Make sure it actually has plenty of gold balls and that you keep playing to move probability in your favour. Priceless wisdom.

Matto

FoolMatto
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 7, 2017
Italy
Listened to it 2 times at the moment, got the audiobook!

Eisenstein

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 1, 2017
Heidelberg, Germany
Just finished UNSCRIPTED . I think, it is more detailed than TMF. In fact, to me it seems like an "algorithm" to success and you, MJ, made a great effort! I really enjoyed reading and I will re-read the book many times, I guess. Sometimes I had to stop after two chapters or so, because I had to think about them. It will take some time to internalize the content. Thanks for your book! Besides that, hopefully you had a great Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year 2018. Stay healthy, happy, ambitious and may your wealth grow day by day!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.