The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

greenc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 26, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Just finished reading it this morning, felt like you were speaking directly to me at times.

AnnaLiisa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 11, 2022
Estonia
Love it! Very eyeopening experience.Been a rat in SKRIPT whole life , even not knowing, only feeling that this cannot be life i want..meaningless race Now really hard on me to change the path.

cesardcm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 10, 2022
This book opened my eyes when read it as teenager. I'm 22 now, and getting to see through the bs of the world is the best thing I got from this book.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amzy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jan 11, 2022
Nelson, New Zealand
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Such an amazing book, read it at least twice a month

ekateriv

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 2, 2022
Just finished Unscripted . I had already read TMF , and I think I liked this one better. I feel MJ has crystallized his ideas more over time, to the benefit of all of us.

I Am I Said

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
Here's another zinger.
Screenshot_20220112-085200_Kindle.jpg

I have had pretty much only two purposes, and one of them is pretty selfish. One is to be a good provider for my family, including giving the kids a decent leg up into a productive lifestyle despite a family history of doing very little, and the other - the real obsession - is really just to escape employment. That's not really enough, but I think obsession 2 arises from obsession 1,the desire to get the kids into a more satisfying and productive life. It's not that I don't contribute elsewhere, I just don't really care about any worthy purpose as much as those.

Anyway just thoughts while re-reading.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

twchristy7

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Sep 30, 2020
New Jersey
I am on my second read of this book and taking more notes this time. I plan on reading all three books every year until I achieve my goals (and most likely will after as well simply because they are a joy to read). I already completed TMF and am about halfway through Unscripted for this year.

MaxWyn

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2020
Toronto, Ontario

timalero21

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Jan 15, 2022
I wish I had stumbled upon this book sooner.
I've read some insanely high quality books over the course of 2021 and I must say this is easily the most lifechanging of the bunch.

GTFR

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Jan 19, 2022
read unscripted twice, expecting the two others soon to continue education. thank you MJ for the hardwork writing those books and the platform you created here that i'm just discovering but got a good feeling about it already ! have a nice day all and enjoy your life !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore