The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Justin L

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 2, 2022
North Carolina, US
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Amazing Book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 3, 2022
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Read it and getting my cousin to read it to. Absolutely loved it

Kaan Gullu

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 4, 2022

View attachment 14816

Read this book as well. Built on the first and still felt original in most parts.

a.nigg

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2021
Read it, straight after millionaire fastlane . And boy oh boy, I could not put it down. Great insights, great style of writing, very engaging. It really sparked my fire for entrepreneurship.

DirtyRat

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 6, 2021

View attachment 14816

I "listened" to all three books this past summer. Now I need to spend more time on the forum!

Athena's Escape

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jan 5, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA
Just finished it and now I'm thinking it's time to give copies to the college students in my life. Wish I'd read it years ago!

Validated so much of my entrepreneur identity and gave me several nuggets of value for the road ahead.

You're changing lives MJ... seriously.

Micks43

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2020
Uk

RickRoller71

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 20, 2021
Egypt

View attachment 14816

Finished the book a few days ago. Although the book had a lot of stuff that I was already familiar with since I read TMF , reading it again in unscripted gave me better understanding and taught me a lot of things that wasn't mentioned in TMF especially in the CENTS commandments part.. which I expected to be a copy-paste of the CENTS commandments in TMF but then it turns out to be more in depth.

JoeyH

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 4, 2021
Another great book by MJ. Has some absolute gold. I've read (i.e. listened to it on Audible) and highly recommend, if you've read any of the other two, its still absolutely worth a read.

A-sop

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Dec 25, 2017
Germany
I'm not sure which order I read these in, I think it was unscripted first and then Fastlane...but finally got around to being active here.
See my journey here and here

Last edited:

Slevin.K

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 5, 2022
Amazing, even if the first one might be enough, i think reading Unscripted is highly essential, especially for the part one and two.
In the last part, i just had some difficulties to understand some concept/terms related to the economy and financial world, but like the author said "Fundamentals of finance are a necessary skill" so i guess i just have to improve myself.

vitalij24

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2022

View attachment 14816

I read and enjoyed it. Great book, simple ideas that no one speaks about.

aretheregods

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 7, 2022
This is such an awesome read, and so true. I was actually homeless when this book was published. After reading it and focusing on my goals, I live in an exclusive condo with views of the Hudson and Manhattan. I legitimately couldn't have done it without learning to see the world the way it is from books like MJ's.

ASINGH

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Jan 7, 2022
Trinidad & Tobago

View attachment 14816

I have read this book. It is one of the most thought provoking books. I discovered major flawed premises as a result of this book. I felt very hopeful and excited about the journey....

Eduardo C. Duque

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 22, 2018
I've read it and resume it in portuguese because it's a complete manual to become a entrepeneur.
Here, in Brazil, this book, in a portuguese version, would be a best seller.

Falko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 8, 2022
Germany
This book is a super life-changing and even fun read. Just do it. It's The Millionaire Fastlane on steroids, and dives deeper into the idea of "how to free yourself from the script". It goes into a lot of detail, and explains clearly how providing relevant value to other people may enable you to live unscripted .

Amogh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 7, 2022
I have read this book and it's more a more holistic approach to life in general compared to TMF

RogueMinion

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 30, 2019
NY
I read this book as soon as it came out. I really like the part about beliefs, biases and bullshit. It helped me let go of things I didn't have control or should have not pay attention to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.