The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've NOT read unscripted

originalMJT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 18, 2021
England
I have read Milionare fast lane & Just finished reading The great Rat Race Escape .
The question is do i need to read Unscripted ? What would I get from the book that I've not got from Fastlane or Rat Race.

I found Fast Lane a real eye opener, it made me realize Ive been walking around blind with out a cane.
After just finishing Rat Race Escape, Today I'm starting my 10 year Planasy. I'm looking to retire in 10 years to a villa in the sun

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Ive read Unscripted and I am the majority of the way through TGRRE . I think most of what is covered in Unscripted is mentioned in TGREE.

MJ has said before the books are written to stand on their own. Its not a trilogy.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Unscripted is my favorite of the 3 books. Read it more than once and gifted many times.

my advice: start doing, action is So important, hard to “overdo”. Then as you get a little time to read something else; why not Unscripted ?

originalMJT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 18, 2021
England
Unscripted is my favorite of the 3 books. Read it more than once and gifted many times.

my advice: start doing, action is So important, hard to “overdo”. Then as you get a little time to read something else; why not Unscripted ?
Ok I will buy and read Unscripted if you recomend it, I just didnt want to read a book if its covered in the two Ive already read

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...