The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

$MakingMitch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 26, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Just finished reading it this morning, felt like you were speaking directly to me at times.

AnnaLiisa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 11, 2022
Estonia
Love it! Very eyeopening experience.Been a rat in SKRIPT whole life , even not knowing, only feeling that this cannot be life i want..meaningless race Now really hard on me to change the path.

blueboy

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 10, 2022
This book opened my eyes when read it as teenager. I'm 22 now, and getting to see through the bs of the world is the best thing I got from this book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amzy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 11, 2022
Nelson, New Zealand
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Such an amazing book, read it at least twice a month

ekateriv

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 2, 2022
Just finished Unscripted . I had already read TMF , and I think I liked this one better. I feel MJ has crystallized his ideas more over time, to the benefit of all of us.

I Am I Said

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
Here's another zinger.
Screenshot_20220112-085200_Kindle.jpg

I have had pretty much only two purposes, and one of them is pretty selfish. One is to be a good provider for my family, including giving the kids a decent leg up into a productive lifestyle despite a family history of doing very little, and the other - the real obsession - is really just to escape employment. That's not really enough, but I think obsession 2 arises from obsession 1,the desire to get the kids into a more satisfying and productive life. It's not that I don't contribute elsewhere, I just don't really care about any worthy purpose as much as those.

Anyway just thoughts while re-reading.

twchristy7

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 30, 2020
New Jersey
I am on my second read of this book and taking more notes this time. I plan on reading all three books every year until I achieve my goals (and most likely will after as well simply because they are a joy to read). I already completed TMF and am about halfway through Unscripted for this year.

MaxWyn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2020
Toronto, Ontario

timalero21

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jan 15, 2022
I wish I had stumbled upon this book sooner.
I've read some insanely high quality books over the course of 2021 and I must say this is easily the most lifechanging of the bunch.

RolliePollie

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
511%
Sep 12, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Another killer book by MJ. Love how its more direct and in your face than the first one! Ive listened to the audiobook more than 3 times

GTFR

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 19, 2022
read unscripted twice, expecting the two others soon to continue education. thank you MJ for the hardwork writing those books and the platform you created here that i'm just discovering but got a good feeling about it already ! have a nice day all and enjoy your life !

Phil Phil

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jan 20, 2022
Two and a half years ago started a business with other three friends. We treat it more or less as a hobby side thing since all of the co-owners have their full-time jobs. Said so, it still forced me to learn a whole lot of things: staff management, marketing, sales etc etc.

Last year got Unscripted to read and oh man it changed my perspective on pretty much every aspect of my life. Followed by The Millionaire Fastlane , I started making better business decisions. I still suck, but working on it.

Hit me up if you're running a business in Japan.

Parkas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 5, 2018
Finland
Listened to it twice now on Audible. Lots of re-reading and note-taking potential still. Thanks MJ for writing Unscripted and thank you as well for making an audio version of the book!

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
I've read this amazing book! Thank you mr. MJ! In my country (Russia) we don't have a translation and i find your book on Amazon and read orirginal version!

And question: How is your unscripted portfolio looks like? I mean is it the same as in 2015? And if it was a thread already about this, can you share a link? Thank you.

If you think that to answer this is kind of rude, please sorry. It's a good community and i'm taking a part here, don't wanr to be rude or silly. Have a great time MJ and ppl here!

MJ DeMarco

Anya Leex

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 21, 2022

View attachment 14816

I've read this great book right after I've finished the first one.

Damien Boss

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jul 12, 2020
France

View attachment 14816

Read it too !!! It is more a novel than the other 2 books, but the message is clear. The hard truth we all need to hear.

iamnoah_mz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 20, 2022
Morocco

View attachment 14816

Actually, I've read UNSCRIPTED before the MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE ! And I have to say, it's just mind blowing! As I was reading the part about building a PRODUCTOCRACY, I was all the time thinking of what it's like to be living the UNSCRIPTED life, far from society norms.

Hawkins_Lance

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2022

View attachment 14816

Read the book. Loved it as a refreshing reminder of the rabbit hole we unknowingly live in.

Hanabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Jan 22, 2022
Florida

View attachment 14816

Compared to the Millionaire Fastlane , this dived deeper into the beliefs that would hinder entrepreneurship success. It revealed to me some scripted beliefs I had. One of my favorite parts of the book is pgs. 370-372 where he explained what types of entrepreneurs you will be when you miss having one or more of the 5 unions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.