The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

natyms

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 10, 2018
Munich
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I read the book (although fastlane is still my favorite)

EdgarK

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2022

astroflare1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 9, 2020
pacific
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Interesting!! I am full of ideas from the millionaire fastlane thankfully I have them up on my whiteboard so I always get reminded but I’m
lacking execution. Going to check this one out brb!

Arkadio

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 10, 2022
Unscripted - read :)
While reading already started my entrepreneurship path and start DOING, so I can recommend it to everyone :)

turpija

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 29, 2018
read it (with headphones), and it strike me more than fastlane
but the book is great that it's to the point, with practical and concrete conclusions and advices, you can hardly argue with
this concreteness reminds me of another great book "interview with the devil"
both of those have in common the same theme - pretty harshly show you how things really work and what you should do, not much objective excuses left after that ...

great book, should reread it again

LePol

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2022
I've read it ! It was also particularly handy to cut BS when school projects need you to build a business plan :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

patrick314

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 2, 2022
Hello all,

I'm patrick from france, it's my first comment here in the forum. I hope I'm wrting in th right place.

I'm still reading the book "unscripted ", as of now is the book how get me the deepest understanding about how to get real freedom in thshort life that we will all hav once time.

that I appreciate th emost but it's also the hordest that is not a manual hwi explain from A to Z how to create business in full detail but instead give undertanding: the way to create the value can change but the deepest truths are always the same.

I said it's also the hradest because I some chapter give me matter to thinking for long time , because I to stop and change my way off thinking or adjust how I see the world.

Of course I that should not be an excuse to not take actions but I think it can buseful to do things with th erigh mindset than move forward with te wrong one.

Trenzui

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Nov 11, 2016

View attachment 14816

My wife bought this book in Singapore and gave it to me as a gift. A great compliment after reading the The Millionaire Fastlane .

SamG2022

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2022
So I am listening to Unscripted and I must say this book is a eye opener. It makes total sense and it opens your eyes. I am still listening to it

madlife

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Feb 15, 2022

View attachment 14816

read it

Muusa

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Feb 15, 2022
Paraguay

View attachment 14816

I have read unscripted book and audiobook as well to get the most out of the book experience. This book was a great it was a bigger book compared to the millionaire fastlane however every bit of the book was meaningful and enjoyable
Thanks MJ

<john>

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jan 2, 2021
CT U.S.

View attachment 14816

Read it. Unscripted put into words many of the concepts I had rolling around my brain but was conveyed better than I could ever explained.

Hartrun

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 19, 2022
New York, NY

Drasco

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2022
Netherlands

View attachment 14816

Yes, I read this one as well! I liked the notion of getting unscripted quite a lot! Even though there's some level of duplicated content with TFM, it was another eye-opening read! on to the next one!

NeoDialectic

Successfully Exited the Rat Race
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
687%
Feb 11, 2022
Phoenix, az

Nav94

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Dec 7, 2020
Read it ! Absolute Treasure.

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
I read Unscripted as well. I finished today. I feel that the Unscripted is like the advanced, detailed version of TMF . Great read, and it's going to be my go-to guide in my Fastlane journey.

whatisthemeaning

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2021

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts