The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Rider103

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2021

Autarkeia

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 4, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
Read it - TWICE!
Loved it MJ. I do prefer it over The Millionaire Fastlane but they are both great in their own ways.
You are able to motivate me in a way I crave from other books. Writing a framework people think about daily (CENTS) is something to be seriously proud of.

ADHDVision

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 27, 2021

DeskWarrior

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 16, 2021
Arlington, TX
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I listened to the audio version. Thanks for sharing your wisdom! I really appreciate it!

Mcdougall89

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 28, 2021
United Kingdom

Steeltip

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 17, 2021
Houston, TX
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Just finished unscripted , one of the best books on business I have ever read

jpl

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 12, 2021
Just finished Unscripted . Amazing Book (as I expected). What I found most inspiring was the difference between becoming an entrepreneur and "action-faking". I was the guy who always liked to plan out every eventuality before I would start my business - obviously I've never started anything.
In my current project I am reaching the phase to test the market mind and I am very much looking forward to the feedback (which I hope to get). Reading Unscripted and adapting the mindset already helped me to push further and work for results rather than a beautiful thirty-page business plan as an excuse.

Losspost

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2020
I have already read it but thinking about reading it a second time because of corona I am kind of in low right now

UnderdogStrategy

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 6, 2021
Just finished the audiobook, loved the beliefs system break down, I needed it in this period

harmony

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 6, 2021

View attachment 14816

I've read unscripted but will be needing advice

Antifragile

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Unscripted . Read it, re-read it, took notes. Recommended it and continue discussing it with colleagues and friends. Excellent book.

Jacques Petain

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 10, 2021
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Well this book really explains everything so well. Its a great book and the duology with Fastlane is now my go-to gift for people I know want more than just survive in this world. I've read this book.

SLX8

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 19, 2020
Dubai, Bangkok, Switzerland
I've read it and about to achieve the "f*ck you" status. which was by the way a statment in the movie the gambler. which was one of the key moments in my life!

ryangilchrist

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 11, 2021
The audiobook of unscripted was my first intro to MJ. His story inspired me to work towards building a fastlane business of my own. Since I enjoyed the audiobook so much, I got a hard copy of both his books, and they've completely shifted my perspective on what makes a worthwhile business

Djioul

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2021
France

View attachment 14816

Read it !
Is a must-read for the young generations. There should be a law stating that this book has to be offered at everyone's 20th Birthday (or even before) !

ValueSystems

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
Read the book this year. It's a bible ! I find myself going back to it to review, and every time I find a new nugget to take away. Value Skew is my favorite concept from the book. Simple & effective. Thanks MJ !

Ellenit

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 12, 2021
I've just finished reading Unscripted, and I feel like a totally different person from that who started reading the book. Since the first pages, I could not stop thinking about the eye-opening information MJ DeMarco presents on every phrase. I'm so grateful my mind has started to shift into a more liberating direction. Btw, if I had a bookshop, I'd place Unscripted in the Spirituality section<3

Koji

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 21, 2021
Read it. Still reading. Won't stop reading it.

theblintergur

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 16, 2021

View attachment 14816

oh yez, I've already finished this book. will truly apply the concepts and principles as I go on with this life

CallmeKenron

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 14816

Ive read this one twice as well, and I recommend it to everyone I know!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom